whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I was perusing Facebook, and ran across a posting and picture) from a friend from 25 years ago. I went to college with her and her husband. After graduation, we moved to the same city and attended the same church. I had always been attracted to her, and my wife confessed that ever since she was at a party with the woman, who mentioned (after a few drinks) that her husband was "hung like a horse." They have since divorced, but the woman has certainly aged well if her picture is any indication.

One night, in our early thirty's the four of us took an overnight canoe trip. We stayed in adjoining tents. This is where my fantasy of the road not taken begins.

It begin to storm and our flimsy pup tent collapses. Jon tells us that rather than try to put the tent back up in the rain, we should sleep in their tent. We move our sleeping bags into theirs and my wife quickly falls asleep. 30 minutes later, I hear heavy breathing and a stifled moan, followed by "Shhh." My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see Dee lying on her side and Jon is on his side behind her. Both of their eyes our open, but glazed over. Dee sees me staring at her and grabs my hand, squeezing it as his fucking pushes her toward me. We are staring into each other's eyes and she moves my hand to her breast. Through her top (she is braless) I can feel her hard, extended nipples. She is still staring at me, when I feel her stiffen. Jon reaches around and gags her, as I see him go rigid. I know that he has shot his load into her cunt. After a few minutes, Dee looks over my shoulder and sees that my wife is still asleep. She opens my fly and begins to stroke and pull on my swollen, raging cock. It doesn't take long before I shoot my jizz all over her hand. She smiles, then reaches behind her. I watch, amazed, as Jon puts her fingers in his mouth and sucks and licks my cum off his wife's hand, cleaning her.

Wth that, they went to sleep. I tried, but stayed awake all night, listening to the rain fall onto the tent.

me doing something completely normal like washing dishes in the kitchen, and then my guy comes up behind me and strips me naked, ties my hands together, spreads my legs and bends me over the table. He has a flogger with him and he caresses my butt with it before he flogs me hard and then he takes me right there over the table.

Hopefully you clean the table before breakfast

A guy.. Sitting on a chair. With me in front of him, he tells me to take of my top. As I do that he grabs me around my jean-cladded ass and pulls me on top of him.

He lips kiss mines urgently and hard, while his hands move to my waist and direct them to slowly grind against his jeans...

Ufffffff!!!! What a fantasy indeed ...

I'm sitting in the hot-tub, listening to some classic rock playing on the stereo, a gorgeous naked young lady comes out of the house with a big glass of ice tea for me, comments on the sun, music, and bubbles and jokes about the only thing I'm missing is a long slow blow job.

I ask if she's offering. She climbs into the tub without a word and moans softly at how nice the water feels, then slides over next to me, cuddling into my side as I slip an arm around her. As I do so she starts to caress my cock and balls, freshly shaved just a few hours earlier,with her free hand. As my member starts to swell and twitch against her soft little hands strokes she giggles demurely. As she plays my hand finds a pert nipple of hers and I start to roll it between my thumb and forefinger. There's a direct connection between this gals nipples and clit. Within seconds she's moaning and fidgeting. She shifts her hips to angle her pussy up towards a jet meant for lumber relief.

After a few minutes of stroking and playing she says "up on the side mister, time for that blow job'. As I slide up onto the rim, she twists around to enjoy the full stream of a another jet from the far side of the tub on her pussy. This one is farther away, it's only strong enough to keep her pussy throbbing, not enough to unleash the orgasms she wants so badly.

After several long minutes of her slowly bobbing up and down on me and squeezing and caressing my balls she senses I'm getting close to giving her the big load of cum down her throat she wants so much.

Suddenly she backs up to the far side of the tub, kneeling on the seat, sitting bolt upright, massaging her breasts hard, pinching her own nipples and pulling on them. Then she says to me, come here and fuck my mouth, I want your cum!!

I oblige her. As I do she reaches down with one hand and starts plunging her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit in the stream of the water jet. In no time both of us are cumming hard.

I settle backwards into a seat and she says 'oh no you don't, I need that wonderful cock in my pussy right now.' and motions for me to get back up on the side, as I do she moves across to me and starts sucking, squeezing my balls and playing with my ass. Within seconds I'm rock hard again. She knows what she's doing! As soon as I'm hard she spins round and lowers her pussy down onto me.

She bounces on me for a just a moment before arching her back shouting that she's cumming. She leans back over to shoulder to give me a kiss and tell me I'm a wonderful man.

We settle back down into the water and go back to the snuggling that started all this in the first place.

Oh, wait, fantasy, sorry, that was my afternoon........ :D

My girlfriend and I go to a party at a friend's house. At the party, my girlfriend takes me into the bathroom and tells me to take off my pants. I do and she tells me to take off my boxers. I do she reaches under her skirt and slides her panties down. She tells me to put them on. I do and I am hard as a rock. SHe has me put my pants back on.

We rejoin the party and she takes every opportunity to squeeze and play with my cock, sometimes when other people notice.

After a while, she tells me to come with her and we end up in a bedroom. I think we are going to have sex. We are joined by another woman. My girlfriend tells me to get on my knees. She tells the other woman that I will take care of her. The other woman pulls up her skirt and she isn't wearing panties. My girlfriend tells me to clean her up. I start licking her pussy and I realize that she has had sex with someone. I'm holding the other woman's ass in my hands as she bucks against my mouth. After a while, the other woman cums and says thanks for cleaning up that cream pie.

My girlfriend tells me that I will be cleaning up her cream pie next.

Laundrette lust!

Unfortunately I'm currently in the launderette due to washing machine breaking, I'm all alone and horny.
Ideally a strong and sexy as fuck man is going to walk through the door, lift me on top I the washing machine whilst its in a vigorous spin cycle and fuck my soaking wet pussy whilst sucking on my very erect nipples........ummmm that would be so good right now :)

My girlfriend and I go to a party at a friend's house. At the party, my girlfriend takes me into the bathroom and tells me to take off my pants. I do and she tells me to take off my boxers. I do she reaches under her skirt and slides her panties down. She tells me to put them on. I do and I am hard as a rock. SHe has me put my pants back on.

We rejoin the party and she takes every opportunity to squeeze and play with my cock, sometimes when other people notice.

After a while, she tells me to come with her and we end up in a bedroom. I think we are going to have sex. We are joined by another woman. My girlfriend tells me to get on my knees. She tells the other woman that I will take care of her. The other woman pulls up her skirt and she isn't wearing panties. My girlfriend tells me to clean her up. I start licking her pussy and I realize that she has had sex with someone. I'm holding the other woman's ass in my hands as she bucks against my mouth. After a while, the other woman cums and says thanks for cleaning up that cream pie.

That is a great fantasy. Just reading this short description turned me on.

Unfortunately I'm currently in the launderette due to washing machine breaking, I'm all alone and horny.
Ideally a strong and sexy as fuck man is going to walk through the door, lift me on top I the washing machine whilst its in a vigorous spin cycle and fuck my soaking wet pussy whilst sucking on my very erect nipples........ummmm that would be so good right now :)

If you're really alone, you can use that vibe-filled spin cycling washing machine as a sex toy. Or, um, at least I've heard of such a thing being done. :rolleyes:

If you're really alone, you can use that vibe-filled spin cycling washing machine as a sex toy. Or, um, at least I've heard of such a thing being done. :rolleyes:

The temptation was huge, thankfully am home now so thinking I'll just have some time alone ;-)

Love to watch a huge, gorgeous set of tits get covered with a massive load of cum, then someone join me to lick them clean.

I want to have an orgy with a dozen of guys and another girl. They'd all cum over us, over our body, over our stockings.... After which she and i relax, and share a sensual, sticky makeout session... she fingers me as we kiss, we orgasm together and fall asleep...

So boring, but, to spend a weekend in a hotel with someone who wants to fuck my brains out. Every different way through Sunday. We get dressed long enough to go out to a restaurant for a nice dinner and a bottle of wine, then back to business. I don't have to cook anyone's food, or worry about anything other than what I am doing with him. We break in all the furniture, the tub, the shower...everything. I talk dirty, and he loves it. He makes no disparaging comments about me trying to lose another 15 pounds, but enjoys my body. By Sunday night, I leave, a little sore but happy.

Not much of a fantasy, but...for me:D

So boring, but, to spend a weekend in a hotel with someone who wants to fuck my brains out. Every different way through Sunday. We get dressed long enough to go out to a restaurant for a nice dinner and a bottle of wine, then back to business. I don't have to cook anyone's food, or worry about anything other than what I am doing with him. We break in all the furniture, the tub, the shower...everything. I talk dirty, and he loves it. He makes no disparaging comments about me trying to lose another 15 pounds, but enjoys my body. By Sunday night, I leave, a little sore but happy.

Not much of a fantasy, but...for me:D

awesome

Oh yes-smokin' hot!!

My girlfriend and I go to a party at a friend's house. At the party, my girlfriend takes me into the bathroom and tells me to take off my pants. I do and she tells me to take off my boxers. I do she reaches under her skirt and slides her panties down. She tells me to put them on. I do and I am hard as a rock. She has me put my pants back on.

That's a hot start to a great tale of cuckolding to come. Please continue!

Anal beads

A gentle insertion of beads into my anus by a pair of curious young ladies that have a bet riding on my reaction to the intrusion, "erectionwise". They have a second bet on my reaction to having them pulled out of my ass. Yanked out of my ass, i should say. Jill says i spurt come all over-Susie disagrees. Either way: I win!

For a woman to show up at my hotel room (in a couple of weeks) ready to use me and be used ... all night (and the next day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back