whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love for gf to bring me to a party and I find out that I am the treat. I would love to be used everyone there. Big hard cocks spraying their cum all over me. Ladies sitting on me and using me

Right now

I'd love to be on the bed wearing a pair of pink french knickers and someone to suck me off through the knickers. The someone can be anyone and as I've never had a man give me a blow job, that would be a good start.

I tend to fantasize both about impregnating black/asian girls, and my girlfriend getting impregnated by a black guy.

I've never had an encounter with a man before, and I don't really want to, but...

I've always really had a fantasy of sucking off a tranny. I'm attracted to dicks, but not to men.

I know what you mean there, so curious about fellating a cock but have no attraction towards men whatsoever! My fantasy is a bit different than the others here, I've had it since my teens - i somehow end up being blackmailed by an older woman and have to be the sex toy at a coffee morning of about a dozen women in their late 50's onwards. As you can imagine my tongue is aching from eating so much ancient pussy, and my balls are aching and empty because they all want my cum. They certainly aren't nice and respectful when using me!

I'd love to be on the bed wearing a pair of pink french knickers and someone to suck me off through the knickers. The someone can be anyone and as I've never had a man give me a blow job, that would be a good start.

Mine would be to have you return the favour. And since I have never had a man suck my cock before it would be a good ending.

Right now my fantasy is to have kinky sex with two of the ladies posting pics in the amateur forum.:cool:

Friends

Im wishing I could find a guy on here, get to know him. Then meet in person, find him attractive and see where friends with benifits can go.

My wife and I dressed nearly identically in short skirts, mesh tops, crotchless pantyhose and heels. Her outfit is red, mine is pink. We spend the night bound, facing each other at a party where we are used, left teased and denied. The night ends with us bound in a 69, pleasuring each other while an audience watches.

My wife and I dressed nearly identically in short skirts, mesh tops, crotchless pantyhose and heels. Her outfit is red, mine is pink. We spend the night bound, facing each other at a party where we are used, left teased and denied. The night ends with us bound in a 69, pleasuring each other while an audience watches.

oh fuck! this is now my fantasy too lol u make it sound so hot i wanna be there....

That is one hot scene

Right now? 2 dominant women in white satin panties, intent on smothering me to within an inch of my life.

I am a guy who wants to be in a massive bisexual orgy and fuck every Guy and girl there with my dick and mouth and take a few loads up my virgin ass.

Watched a masturbation video of a woman playing with her long pubic and armpit hair and found it so sexy. It left me with such a strong desire to kiss, lick and inhale in her armpit hair .

To be humiliated by two older women, whilst we all masturbate together.

Been a thought for a while now.

yes

To be stroking myself alone in the hotel room, like I am now, and have one of the maids walk in on me. i can hear them outside my door right now. making me v hard.....:)

mmm - I have been sent a number of yummy videos today and two of them are footlicking videos which I found have made me very wet tonight as I imagined myself on the receiving end ....

... just imagining being tied down, my legs parted so that you can see my panties getting wetter and wetter and having only my toes and feet sucked and licked slowly all over, my toes wet with her saliva - her warm tongue exploring the sensitive skin, making me wetter and wetter until I am begging her to touch me - her tongue sliding between my sensitive toes driving me wild before each one is taken into her warm mouth and playfully sucked and nibbled before she releases it and takes the next one ....

It would drive me wild as I have EXTREMELY sensitive feet and I don't like being touched as it is soooooo ticklish ...

In any case, that's what I am fantasing about - right now :devil:

yum :p

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back