What made you laugh today?

Fuck off.

If I were all ladylike and with decorum, then how would I ever talk dirty to you?

'Oh, Sir, what a magnificent piece of God's work I spy poking out of your breeches. I do declare, I am awash with heat and a moisture I cannot fathom.'
Seems like you've worked it all out.

Now you just need to actually spy that magnificent piece of God's work poking from my breeches...

I prefer to only play in those threads when it's a yes or I can at least be comedic
I think it's fine to be comedic when refusing. I just find it funny when it feels like someone's on a mission to strike off all the duds from their list with solemn rejection. I'm happy to be a dud for most. But I will cry my eyes out if you ever reject me. :censored: :p

A friend apologizing for always complaining to me about her problems, then saying, "I guess it's because you're so easy [hitting mental PAUSE button while I wait for her to finish the sentence with 'to talk to', but instead she finished with . . .] to target."

Yeah, that's what I like to hear. :ROFLMAO:

Getting bumped from presenting at the conference I was voluntold to present at, and then being asked my boss if I was upset for getting bumped from speaking at the conference I didn’t want to attend but spent.4 hours preparing for….,hilarious

Laughed and cried at the same time. Back and forth messages with a friend, reminiscing about another friend we lost too soon, and how we would have celebrated his birthday.
Same here! Lost my little brother it’s the anniversary of hus death. We had do many laughs. You are in my prayers beachbabby
Kellie ❤️🩷💜

One of our friends calling my husband to ask permission to come kidnap me tonight in hopes of seeing the Northern lights.

Back