Lust At First Sight

VoraciousValue

Resident Loony
Has this happened to any of you? I don't mean love at first sight--I mean lust! They just get you so fucking horny when you first see them in person or see their photos on a website that you are overcome by the desire to fuck them until you're absolutely senseless?

Why yes, this did happen to me recently. I was looking on a dating site of sorts, and I saw this stunning beautiful young Latina woman from up in New Jersey. Maybe I've been indulging my sexual desires for too long or something, but she had an amazing body, beautiful hair, and boobs so big they could cause brain damage! I literally had to take my cock out and stroke furiously at that very moment!

Now folks, I always want to know more about any woman of interest. I'm very scrupulous about that, and this was no different. But I couldn't help the uncontrollable urge to also know how her pussy would feel wrapped around my cock. I just wanted to eat her out until she couldn't take anymore. I wanted to blow a massive load of come inside her to mark my territory. Just that primal feeling of urgency, you know?

I admit to probably being hypersexual, and I'm probably overthinking it, but this was just an urge so overpowering that I've never felt before. Has anyone else gone through this?

Has this happened to any of you? I don't mean love at first sight--I mean lust! They just get you so fucking horny when you first see them in person or see their photos on a website that you are overcome by the desire to fuck them until you're absolutely senseless?

Why yes, this did happen to me recently. I was looking on a dating site of sorts, and I saw this stunning beautiful young Latina woman from up in New Jersey. Maybe I've been indulging my sexual desires for too long or something, but she had an amazing body, beautiful hair, and boobs so big they could cause brain damage! I literally had to take my cock out and stroke furiously at that very moment!

Now folks, I always want to know more about any woman of interest. I'm very scrupulous about that, and this was no different. But I couldn't help the uncontrollable urge to also know how her pussy would feel wrapped around my cock. I just wanted to eat her out until she couldn't take anymore. I wanted to blow a massive load of come inside her to mark my territory. Just that primal feeling of urgency, you know?

I admit to probably being hypersexual, and I'm probably overthinking it, but this was just an urge so overpowering that I've never felt before. Has anyone else gone through this?
Yes, with a guy who was at my husband’s tailors.

Mhmhm.... He was showing me a room, I was searching for a new place to live.. And his friend needed a new roomie.
- but my potential new roomie was out of town the day I was free to go and look at the place. So as a good friend, he volunteered to show me the aforementioned room.

... Well... I guess the attraction was mutual...
We ended up having sex on the floor, before he got to show me more than one room.

Mhmhm.... He was showing me a room, I was searching for a new place to live.. And his friend needed a new roomie.
- but my potential new roomie was out of town the day I was free to go and look at the place. So as a good friend, he volunteered to show me the aforementioned room.

... Well... I guess the attraction was mutual...
We ended up having sex on the floor, before he got to show me more than one room.
mmmm naughty Cat

• Love
Reactions: Cat
I have had an experience - one time - where a woman I glanced at was absolutely stunning and took my breath away. A complete stranger. I saw her in a local gift shop. She had a marvelous body that fit her nicely and drew my attention, but her very pretty face was framed by absolutely gorgeous hair. I simply could not take my eyes off her. I'd never seen her before...and haven't seen her since...but she has a permanent spot planted into my brain...

Mhmhm... And... The sex was mind-blowingly good.. we had not really talked, but.. The attraction was so .. extreme.
And luckily.. we matched like Lego bricks..😆
Love it. That is super arousing. Well done

• Love
Mhmhm... And... The sex was mind-blowingly good.. we had not really talked, but.. The attraction was so .. extreme.
And luckily.. we matched like Lego bricks..😆
Unforgettable and hope it still has a memory now and then ;)

• Love
Yes, I was playing soccer and a woman came to my game. We chatted after the game. I went to the locker room to shower and came back up for a beer. She was sitting waiting for me. Of course had another beer, but ended up going home with her and she drove. I was rubbing her inner thigh the entire ride home. At times reach between her legs to rub between her legs. Once home our clothes didn't stay on long. :devilish:

Yes, I was playing soccer and a woman came to my game. We chatted after the game. I went to the locker room to shower and came back up for a beer. She was sitting waiting for me. Of course had another beer, but ended up going home with her and she drove. I was rubbing her inner thigh the entire ride home. At times reach between her legs to rub between her legs. Once home our clothes didn't stay on long. :devilish:

🥰😇🙌🏻

High five!!!! That must have been an unforgettable drive!! The tension.. anticipation.. gosh, brilliant and beautiful at the same time!

🥰😇🙌🏻

High five!!!! That must have been an unforgettable drive!! The tension.. anticipation.. gosh, brilliant and beautiful at the same time!
Oh it was and I was so turned on by how aroused she was.;):D

• Love
Oh it was and I was so turned on by how aroused she was.;):D
That is just it!!!

Being turned on, not just by the situation.. or because the other person is hot. (Although, that really does help!)
But being turned on, because.. you can literally see how turned on the other one is.

Yeah.. that is good attraction!! 🙌🏻🤩

That is just it!!!

Being turned on, not just by the situation.. or because the other person is hot. (Although, that really does help!)
But being turned on, because.. you can literally see how turned on the other one is.

Yeah.. that is good attraction!! 🙌🏻🤩
It made for an awesome time. Lasted well into the night too. Memory that I still think about in the moment.:devilish:

• Love
Strange how these things can happen…a woman (a stranger) once knocked on my door and proceeded to lay a religious rap on me. Her intolerant message completely turned me off intellectually, but her physical presence was overpowering…her face, breasts, body. I got hard in seconds behind the half-opened door. My fantasies ran wild while she preached on. No way did I want to invite her in, or even get to know her, but the speed of the sheer physical attraction was an amazing experience.

When I was 16, I met a guy who turned me into a puddle. I’d never had such a strong attraction to someone. When we were finally able to date, we couldn’t take our hands off each other and I gave him almost all my firsts.

We lost touch inCollege, but met up again when we were both in our late 30’s. Ended up fucking in his car for hours. He smelled and felt the exact same as he did when we were 16.

Back