What is your wife’s favorite fantasy?

To live with women only in a commune.
(Probably because she is stuck in a house of men.)

My wife's frequently expressed fantasy is to be the side piece of a specific famous news person. She would be flown to his town periodically, leaving her family behind to be wined, dined and fucked for a weekend. She'd also like to be seduced by a cowboy type in Wyoming.

My wife is very sexual but a bit vanilla. For ages she said she doesn’t have any fantasies.

We’ve been talking about opening up our marriage and every once in a while she will say, “that guy is really good looking.” Or “I could see being with him.”

That’s about it.

My wife can't express any, mores the pity. However, she has responded with great passion to flirting by male acquaintances. To the point that she was so aroused by sexy conversation, she climaxed when one, her employer, touched her pussy. Another time, she was wet and virtually demanded sex hours after a fellow student suggested he'd like to lick her entire body.

One of my ex’s fantasies was to go to a hotel w a round mirrored room w a bed in the center. I would round up at least a dozen men (or more) at the hotel bar & bring them up to the room. She wanted to be lying down nude, on her belly w a few pillows under her to raise her ass. I would put a large funnel into her ass & instruct all the men to start jerking off. She could stroke them & blow them as well but, when they were going to cum, they would have to shoot their loads into the funnel. They would also be encouraged to call friends to join in, filling her ass w hot cum.

I got the hotel room and the funnel. Unfortunately, she chickened out & refused to go thru w it. She did encourage me to cum into the funnel. I really was looking forward to watching her w a large group of men. Giving them hand/blow jobs & watching them fill her ass up. She never brought up any other fantasies because she knew I would be willing to make them a reality. I still jerk off thinking about what could’ve been.

Haven’t had another person in my life for over 15 yrs. Nice to read what others are doing or thinking about doing.

My wife is to shy to open up about her deepest fantasy..I have asked..and I have my suspicions..but she is reluctant to tell me

Mine vary depending on my moods etc..

As mentioned above, breeding fantasy..
I had one for awhile where i was on holiday. But couldnt go home and had to pay a fine.
To work off the fine i had to work in a whore house and months later i finally paid my debt and was able to leave.

Others for awhile was being in a sex school where im at a estate with large 3 story boarding house with dozens of other girls like me.
our uniforms were black shoes, white socks, micro shirt, tight white shirt and small dark blue cardigan.
Go to classes like a normal school, except its about our sexuality, and do theory on sex but also prac work too, where kneel in front of naked men with hoods on. Our teacher male or female have use practice oral on real cocks. other classes are bdsm based, others being used to being fucked hard in doggy style, with a circle of girls on hands and knees with naked guys with hoods on pounding us and our teacher explaining sex and and our purpose and also tips and tricks to enjoy ourselves.

The other was living in a utopia world where we are a free use society.

Back