What do you say most often (and like to hear) during sex?

Good thread topic👍

The Ex was submissive, so she was usually quiet. She might whimper or moan slightly when cumming, most times be silent. Kinda like one of those people that sneeze and make no noise....what the hell, I would think they would blow both eardrums doing that. It's tough with no/little feedback, "Am I ringing her bell or not?" Then again I had a FB in college and from the moment it was "In", she was babbling NONSTOP...."Oh God, yes, you are so hard, oh yes, give it to me, fuck me, yes, oh you are so good, etcetcetc....." I swear I had thoughts of shoving her panties in her mouth, but I never acted on it.

My current wife gives off physical clues, body heat, vibration, then the moaning begins it's climb to climax. We don't generally talk during, mostly at the orgasm(s)...."fuck, yes, fuuuuuk!" Our average having sex is once or twice a year now, but I still always bring her to the big O first. Not sure how I manage that since just the thought of getting naked/the sight of a nipple/a warm breeze..... should throw me right into 'pre-Jay'.

What I say most: "Yeah, I'll be out in a few minutes, but use the other bathroom!"
What I'd like to hear: Somebody ELSE'S breathing.

Omg I going to sound so fucking boring, but most often?
My guess is:
More!
Fuck me!

And sometimes I just start rambing in Swedish 😱
Knulla mig!
Knulla min fitta!

"I'm gonna cum" and "I'm cumming" do it for me, both to hear and to say. The lead up to that can be a lot of things but it's the biggest turnon to hear that affirmation from a partner, and to give it to them.

My girlfriend doesn’t like me to say very much while she has her cock in my ass - she says it distracts her from her fucking. I am allowed to say, “Oh baby!” and “Fuck me hard!”.

I often say “cum all over that cock!” When my wife is approaching orgasm and I am fucking her hard.

She squirts/gushes and I love the feeling of her orgasm as I am pounding her.

Back