What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted far too much over the weekend! Pull it back, woman, before you start dreaming about bloody Lit :rolleyes:

(I love irony...)

On rainy Mondays you should be allowed to stay in bed and forget going to work.

Worrying about a dear someone who means a lot to me as she goes through some very serious things and wondering what I can do for her

I hope this energy drink gives me the "pick me up" that I need!

One day I hope to have someone to share burdens with who will help me come up with a solution instead of just expecting me to handle everything. I'm. So. Tired.

Years ago I was a preschool teacher and I was hired to teach at a brand new school. The night before my first day I dreamt that my co-teacher and I showed up to work wearing the same shoes. She and I would meet for the first time on the first day of school as she was a last minute hire. We showed up to the school early to meet and prepare for the day, wearing different shoes. As we are getting our room ready she says, “I have those shoes you’re wearing”. I had never seen those shoes on anyone else. We’d often show up for work wearing basically the same outfit, and we’d always laugh about it. One time we both showed up on a Monday wearing red Vans Old schools that we had bought over the weekend. Neither one of us had planned on buying them. Both of us had just seen them for the first time that weekend. We thought it was funny. Today I ran into her for the first time in six years. We were both wearing tank tops we had bought at a car show we went to together fifteen years ago.

Wierd.

Once, on the Johnny Carson show, John Wayne said that one of the tenets he lived by was to never insult anybody by accident. So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back