Do you think there are more bisexual....

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
men or bisexual women? What do you base your answer on? Are you bi, straight, gay or trans? It looks like we cannot do polls on the new LIT or I would have done that too.

Last edited:
Hello
@BrendaD is this new?

I'm bisexual, and have been for a very long time and yes I've been called gay. I'm married to a wonderful woman who isn't, but she indulges my passion and encourages me to be me.
We are members of a local BDSM club where i can "spread my wings" and be wild, no strings...ropes, yes and other fun stuff.

Last edited:
men or bisexual women? What do you base your answer on? Are you bi, straight, gay or trans? It looks like we cannot do polls on the new LIT or I would have done that too.
Basing my answer on my own perverted fantasies, most women are bi. šŸ˜œ

I do know plenty of women who say they are absolutely NOT into other women, but I always kind of hope they just havenā€™t met the right woman yet.

I also believe that guys are more bi-curious (cock curious?) than will ever admit. Especially when they claim to be 100% straight. Thereā€™s something about that need to point out the 100% that makes me wonder.

***Side note: Using the ā€œlikeā€ emojis can substitute the poll option at least giving us 6 different votes. Just a thought.***

Last edited:
Basing my answer on my own perverted fantasies, most women are bi. šŸ˜œ

I do know plenty of women who say they are absolutely NOT into other women, but I always kind of hope they just havenā€™t met the right woman yet.

I also believe that guys are more bi-curious (cock curious?) than will ever admit. Especially when they claim to be 100% straight. Thereā€™s something about that need to point out the 100% that makes me wonder.

***Side note: Using the ā€œlikeā€ emojis can substitute the poll option at least giving us 6 different votes. Just a thought.***
Interesting you bring up the bi-curious (cock curious). When I normally think of bisexual, I think of someone that finds both women and men attractive In their entirety, not just the sex organs. Emotionally, physically as in the sense of hugging
and kissing. Not just an interest in their genitals.

Interesting you bring up the bi-curious (cock curious). When I normally think of bisexual, I think of someone that finds both women and men attractive In their entirety, not just the sex organs. Emotionally, physically as in the sense of hugging
and kissing. Not just an interest in their genitals.
I went back and changed that. I initially said more guys were bi than would admit. But I donā€™t know that that is true. Thatā€™s why I changed it to bi-curious or cock curious, because that part, I think, is true.

Actually, I donā€™t know if anything I say is true. šŸ¤”

But I think the fascination with our own cocks lends itself to an eventual curiosity in otherā€™s.

But most guys wonā€™t admit it. I know I wonā€™t. šŸ˜Ž

I guess I'm an anomaly in this because I'm attracted to muscular men as well as females. This is because I have abnormally high estrogen levels in me from a deformity as well as higher testosterone levels.

Iā€™m a straight female in my ā€œfirst yearā€ of having completed college and obtaining a career-oriented job, When in college, most girls at least would pretend or give the impression they were bi because it seemed to create more intense interest from the guys there! It was as if you were considered FAR more sexual and fascinating to be biā€¦. Possibly the guys had hopes of being involved in FMF as a result of having a ā€˜biā€™ GF?

I donā€™t think a GUY being bi is a good thing for me personallyā€¦. It doubles or triples the possibility that he could be infected with an STD, in my opinion. I had close female friends in college and living in a dorm makes a certain amount of ā€œintimacyā€ occur simply by the obvious lack of privacyā€¦ but I wasnā€™t involved sexually with any females. I realize a lot of people will have different opinions and thatā€™s fine. Personally I enjoyed a long-term exclusive dating relationship with a great guy for nearly 3 of my 4 years there.

I donā€™t think that itā€™s possible to accurately measure this, as there is still so much homophobia out there. Many more women are open to being out about being bi, although there is stigma in the w4w community and in the hetero community. For sure there is so much stigma for men admitting to being attracted to men (thanks, toxic masculinity!) which is very unfortunate.
I had an ex who went on about how everyone is a little bi (but has never achknowledged being bi himself haha). I wouldnā€™t go that far but I suspect that without bias and conditioning, most of us could enjoy any gender.
Personally, Iā€™m sapiosexual- brains and personality first, chemistry doesnā€™t depend on gender. And Iā€™m not basing partners on unreliable STI statistics - testing and protection are the key no matter what.

I suspect, as others have said, that the stigma (and honestly, male-gaze elements) against homosexuality between men may skew perceptions here. So, I don't know what it looks like in a world without prejudices or social pressures.

I consider myself more demisexual than anything and it's only recently, since joining Lit, that I realised I could fall for a woman as well.
I know more gay/bi women than gay/bi men and I do think there is left over stigma keeping a lot of men from being comfortable accepting how they feel and who they want.

I don't know. What I do know is that a major kink for men I've interacted sexually ol with is they want lesbian sex included with their fantasies and there are a few who kept trying to make that happen even after I told them from beginning it wasn't something I was into. I assume they figured they could talk me into it. :)

I don't know. What I do know is that a major kink for men I've interacted sexually ol with is they want lesbian sex included with their fantasies and there are a few who kept trying to make that happen even after I told them from beginning it wasn't something I was into. I assume they figured they could talk me into it. :)

Yeah I do see a tendency for men to be fairly determined to want to make THEIR fantasy become YOURS rather than to be willing to give YOUR fantasy a shot now and then. The most persistent are guys who have a ā€˜thingā€™ about a womanā€™s FEET. I canā€™t get excited about a guy ā€˜worshipping my feetā€™ at all.

I see no reason to try to talk a woman into something she doesnt wanna do..........

I am taking an Italian hottie to Rome and Paris soon. I have dated her 4 times, she will help me shop for lingerie. I have no plans to talk her into something she dont wanna do.

Thanks to mainstream media and the idiots that buy into it, bi women are considered hot and bi men are "really gay but pretending" which is insulting and damaging.

I feel like half the time I'm having to defend my sexuality and talk people into the notion that I'm a human being and not some pervy wild animal that just wants to indiscriminately slam every hole there is. People don't understand bi/pansexuality isn't about wanting to fuck everything, it's about not having a specific preference about gender or parts.

I'm bi... I've always believed most of us are. I think the newer generations are making it more and more acceptable to be genuine.

I used to have a sexy website (it's been shut down due to content) where there were members and I was the host. In public and private, several of the men told me they identified as bisexual. Out of about 300 Members total (99% male) I'd say 75% said they were bi.

Back