What Are You Thinking? Continued 14

No, I have no idea what you are afflicted with. The particular affliction I was referring to was your inability to have anything constructive to say about my posts. It's very easy to see the pattern.
2 responses to 2 of your posts, 10 months apart?

That's some pattern...

Want to keep ignoring the bit where you slid into people's dms to make allegations of homophobia against me?

Want to keep ignoring the bit where you slid into people's dms to make allegations of homophobia against me?
It's a perfectly logical thought, I have encountered it often so I thought that's where all the hate came from. You and I never had any meaningful contact before and then you started your diatribe against me. And you make it sound so insidious, someone seemed to like you and I had had previous dealings with them so I asked what they found so delightful with you. I said I thought you could be homophobic because as I said it is a logical assumption. He told me you are not so that was that.

From what I can see you haven't been here for the majority of the 10 months.

It's a perfectly logical thought, I have encountered it often so I thought that's where all the hate came from. You and I never had any meaningful contact before and then you started your diatribe against me. And you make it sound so insidious, someone seemed to like you and I had had previous dealings with them so I asked what they found so delightful with you. I said I thought you could be homophobic because as I said it is a logical assumption. He told me you are not so that was that.

From what I can see you haven't been here for the majority of the 10 months.
FWIW, I haven’t been fond of you for a long time. I’m not usually outspoken about that, but it seems timely now. My “favorite” posts of yours are in the Tech Support forum where you get demanding of the site owners to cater to your whim (that was where I first actually became aware of you, actually). Does not liking you make someone homophobic? That’s a very interesting stretch.

I need to log off before I tell someone what I think of them and then I'll be the bad guy.

...And no. It's nothing to do with the fight in here, before anyone says that.

I've had all day alone yesterday and today. I spent a lot of time yesterday here...and am spending a lot of time here today. Lots of posts made, but no play happening...as I suspected might end up being the case...

Is there a crazy epidemic going around? I might not be the sanest person around, but it seems like the world is full of mixed nuts right now. People drive ever more recklessly, they are even more entitled than usual and every person's fuse is ultra short.

How much effort would be involved to install a train horn onto a grocery store shopping cart for the next time I go to Vons?
Immediately picturing a grocery cart slowly making its way down the aisle. Slow pan up from the wheels to the handle. What have we here? An air horn affixed with silver duct tape. "BRAAAAP, BRAAAAP" Let's do this!

Just had to scroll up... was thinking, "Which thread is this again?"
:gigglesnort:
If you can't laugh at yourself... 😂

Back