What Are You Thinking? Continued 14

Ahem! Tenor sax, thank you very much! And no stories like Allison Hanniganā€™s, lol. Just stories. I was 20 when that movie came out and I literally used to tell ā€œThis one time, at band campā€¦ā€ stories. She ruined them! šŸ˜‚
I think it is time you claimed it back! If you were to voice record it for us, then we would be able to say that you sound better and we could campaign that the films are all remade with your voice šŸ˜

And imagine how happy @Saltfountain would be. That fountain would be pouring out salty content the likes have never been seen before šŸ˜›

I think it is time you claimed it back! If you were to voice record it for us, then we would be able to say that you sound better and we could campaign that the films are all remade with your voice šŸ˜

And imagine how happy @Saltfountain would be. That fountain would be pouring out salty content the likes have never been seen before šŸ˜›
You mean the likes of which you haven't seen before...

I've seen it plenty...

I'd be much more likely to respond to your PM if your message had some semblance of grammatical structure or, for that matter, any cohesive idea associated with it. Also, if you had a profile. Or if you had responded to any posts. Or if you had written any posts of your own.
It's not that I doubt your humanity; it's just that I doubt you're human.

I'd be much more likely to respond to your PM if your message had some semblance of grammatical structure or, for that matter, any cohesive idea associated with it. Also, if you had a profile. Or if you had responded to any posts. Or if you had written any posts of your own.
It's not that I doubt your humanity; it's just that I doubt you're human.
I'll do better! Wait a minute....I have plenty of posts, mister! šŸ˜‰

How much effort would be involved to install a train horn onto a grocery store shopping cart for the next time I go to Vons?

How many days until Saturday, when my ban is lifted. Thursday, 1, Friday 2, err Saturday that's 1, 2 oh yeah 3.

I feel so desperate, ooh, that girls pretty, hang on what was I doing.

Oh yeah.

Do I include today, well mostly still got a way to go so yes, tomorrow definitely. Saturday. Well if she does me first thing, then I don't have to count it, but if she makes me wait until night, then.

Oh look at her legs... back to it... ahh I can't remember how many days I counted now. Such big numbers.

Oh so confusing. My brain is going to mush.

I should return my 32 library books before the new babies hatch, just in case I cannot leave the house.

Back