What Are You Thinking? Continued 14

Those beady little mouse eyes were trying to make me feel guilty as I held the glue trap under water to make the inevitable quicker.

And that was another time you walked in somewhere and said other people's views/kinks weren't valid.

Oh dear, this again.

You, I believe, are basing your comment on hearsay and not actual experience because if you had seen the video you would have understood that my post was about the eating of and nothing else. As I stated previously coprophagia is listed as a mental illness in medical journals and therefore cannot be a kink. You are within your right to disbelieve this and carry on thinking it is a kink, you can also believe the world is flat and that is your right but the question remains, are you right? I need to clear up a few things with your post as it is factually incorrect and you still believe your own bullshit.

When did you become the gatekeeper as to who can post and what they can post in a thread? Bogeyman posted something, which I had a reaction to and posted...
Rebuttle1.png
This was my 31st post in the thread but you made the assumption that it was my first (even if it was it shouldn't matter), I still really can't see what is wrong with it, I don't think any woman who has seen the video would disagree with my take on it. I did tell you later on that I was exposed to the video and therefore I think my opinion was justified but that didn't stop the onslaught.

You posted this soon after...
Rebuttle2.png

When you didn't get the reaction you wanted (or any reaction from me for that matter) 1h20 later you quoted the same post and made it a little more personal..
Rebuttle3.png
The thing is scat isn't coprophagia but then I don't believe you were commenting on something that you had a frame of reference on.

Then you got ugly and even Bogeyman stepped in...
Rebuttle4.png
If you hadn't been so lazy and just making assumptions you could have easily seen my first post in the thread was made 5 May and then another 30 posts in said thread before I posted my 'terribly offending post to you' post.

Then you and Sifi went and posted disparaging remarks about me in other threads and got some more of your followers involved and they too had a go at me. I even had someone tell me they would kick my ass in real life, a post which you supported. I hate to tell you this, as many have told you before, but that is online bullying and I will say again you are a bully and an all-round unpleasant person in my opinion.

Last edited:
You do realize that you finding something easy to learn doesn’t mean everyone will find it easy to learn, right? You can think it’s easy all you want, that doesn’t make it easy for everyone. I live with two people who can write code in numerous languages. They definitely think it’s easy. I don’t. Our talents aren’t universal. Hopefully you can understand that, but if not, I mean you could just throw an insult at me and call me an ignorant moderator. (Oh wait, didn’t you also recently post something judging people who name call? Maybe some self-reflection is in order.)

I made the distinction between reading and playing and just reading. Reading music is easy, all you need to do is understand where the different notes fall on the staff and then you can learn about sharps and flats and then quarters and halves. Hearing the music in your head while you read it is another thing altogether. That was never the intention of my post. I think it helps to tell adults that things are easy (when they actually are) that it may motivate them to at least try. Telling him it was too difficult and it would take forever to learn isn't really helpful to anyone and probably insulting to him as well.

Ignorant is not name calling???????????? You are gushing on about a certain person who in my eyes is an all round creep therefore I believe you are ignorant about his past behavior. It is not a slander, it is merely an observation, it is a perfectly good word to use where you feel information is lacking.

I made the distinction between reading and playing and just reading. Reading music is easy, all you need to do is understand where the different notes fall on the staff and then you can learn about sharps and flats and then quarters and halves. Hearing the music in your head while you read it is another thing altogether. That was never the intention of my post. I think it helps to tell adults that things are easy (when they actually are) that it may motivate them to at least try. Telling him it was too difficult and it would take forever to learn isn't really helpful to anyone and probably insulting to him as well.

Ignorant is not name calling???????????? You are gushing on about a certain person who in my eyes is an all round creep therefore I believe you are ignorant about his past behavior. It is not a slander, it is merely an observation, it is a perfectly good word to use where you feel information is lacking.
Good fucking god, are you being deliberately dense? Just because something is easy for you doesn’t mean it’s easy for everyone. There are lots of reasons that people struggle with various types of learning. Just shut up already.

Reading is easy, if you understand the letters, symbols or glyphs. Even reading Cuneiform is easy if you understand the symbols.

Oh dear, this again.

You, I believe, are basing your comment on hearsay and not actual experience because if you had seen the video you would have understood that my post was about the eating of and nothing else. As I stated previously coprophagia is listed as a mental illness in medical journals and therefore cannot be a kink. You are within your right to disbelieve this and carry on thinking it is a kink, you can also believe the world is flat and that is your right but the question remains, are you right? I need to clear up a few things with your post as it is factually incorrect and you still believe your own bullshit.

When did you become the gatekeeper as to who can post and what they can post in a thread? Bogeyman posted something, which I had a reaction to and posted...
View attachment 2332131
This was my 31st post in the thread but you made the assumption that it was my first (even if it was it shouldn't matter), I still really can't see what is wrong with it, I don't think any woman who has seen the video would disagree with my take on it. I did tell you later on that I was exposed to the video and therefore I think my opinion was justified but that didn't stop the onslaught.

You posted this soon after...
View attachment 2332132

When you didn't get the reaction you wanted (or any reaction from me for that matter) 1h20 later you quoted the same post and made it a little more personal..
View attachment 2332138
The thing is scat isn't coprophagia but then I don't believe you were commenting on something that you had a frame of reference on.

Then you got ugly and even Bogeyman stepped in...
View attachment 2332149
If you hadn't been so lazy and just making assumptions you could have easily seen my first post in the thread was made 5 May and then another 30 posts in said thread before I posted my 'terribly offending post to you' post.

Then you and Sifi went and posted disparaging remarks about me in other threads and got some more of your followers involved and they too had a go at me. I even had someone tell me they would kick my ass in real life, a post which you supported. I hate to tell you this, as many have told you before, but that is online bullying and I will say again you are a bully and an all-round unpleasant person in my opinion
Oh honey...

Firstly, I love the selective editing. Interesting you didn't screenshot this post...
But it wasn’t, a video was made and then the masters of the universe decided to deceive us and get us to watch it so they could film our reactions. So I stand by my opinion and if you don’t like it tell me to F off. I could care less.
I may not have handled myself perfectly, but then, I'm not the one marching into threads to tell other people their turn ons are disgusting, depraved and gross.

I'm also not the one who tells people who struggle to do things that I can do that they're easy. But maybe you should try being less judgemental. It's easy...

And I'm also not the person sliding people's dms to call me a bully and homophobic. Next time you want to make wild and downright untrue allegations about me, do it in public and back it up with evidence. Oh, and it may help to know who my friends are 🤦🏼‍♂️

I'd I said being homosexual was depraved, you'd scream the place down. But it's illegal in several parts of your country 🤷🏼‍♂️

You need to spend some time on self relection.

You said what you liked - reading music was easy.

I said something back

You went full psycho snowflake chucking insults about 'my affliction' because I disagreed with you.

What am. I thinking? I'm thinking @Cindy027 is a hypocrite, and a bigot

You went full psycho snowflake chucking insults about 'my affliction' because I disagreed with you.

No, I have no idea what you are afflicted with. The particular affliction I was referring to was your inability to have anything constructive to say about my posts. It's very easy to see the pattern.

Firstly, I love the selective editing. Interesting you didn't screenshot this post...
It was a post that was in reference to someone elses post, it had nothing to do with you.

But it's illegal in several parts of your country
Huh??? what country am I in?

Back