What Are You Thinking? Continued 14

Come to think of it…saying I’m helping an old neighbour move tomorrow to a coworker with my back turned probably does sound like ‘I’m getting my ovaries removed tomorrow’ 🙄
Either your co worker required hearing aids or he's preoccupied with your ovaries 🤔

Just thinking about how great humanity would be today, if everyone had access to free wine for the last 2000 years. But no, we got a long weekend instead. Thanks a lot Pontius Pilate

Either your co worker required hearing aids or he's preoccupied with your ovaries 🤔
We were both in the med surge room focused on the supplies with our backs turned to each other. When she repeated what she thought I said. I stopped writing, turned to her and said ‘what?!’ Then she said ‘yeah doesn’t sound very festive’ and then we both bursted out laughing.

Just thinking about how great humanity would be today, if everyone had access to free wine for the last 2000 years. But no, we got a long weekend instead. Thanks a lot Pontius Pilate
And they don't even sell alcohol on the Friday before it in Ireland, it's like they want to start wars 😅

And they don't even sell alcohol on the Friday before it in Ireland, it's like they want to start wars 😅
I been to Dublin 8 years ago. Long weekend. We checked in and went in the pub next door for a quick drink. And that's as far as we got in 3 days lol

I been to Dublin 8 years ago. Long weekend. We checked in and went in the pub next door for a quick drink. And that's as far as we got in 3 days lol
I went for a weekend to Galway once and spent the whole first night in the hotel bar, so I can't judge 😅

I’m thinking that I should really get ready. I’m also not moving, but I’m thinking it.

Back