Welcome to Litster Towers....

*enters the lobby, stopping at the front desk to pick up any mail or messages.*

hello, everyone! i hope you all had a pleasant day today. thank you all for the compliments on my latest design project. *smiles*

*references and a call back number.... I am new here I don't even have a place to live! You wouldn't happen to be in the practice of picking up displaced persons would you?*

*references and a call back number.... I am new here I don't even have a place to live! You wouldn't happen to be in the practice of picking up displaced persons would you?*

well you just so happen to be in luck. welcome to the Litster Towers. PanamaJaxxx can get you set up with a place to live...just pick a suite and you're set. :)

Oh there are options.... what would you recommend?

*nods* well if you want, there are suites closer to the rooftop. i believe those are the larger suites. it's pretty quiet around here generally. we can get you a corner suite if you want, and my design team and i can decorate your suite to your tastes and sound proof your walls to keep out any......loud noises.:)

I like it all, ok how about this I give you full authority to do all of the above when it is complete you can just show me where I am staying....

Evening Towerites.....:D

Heard I missed some interesting times last night....:(
But PJ - I hear you have something for me?? :p

I gave you full authority to make that decision although somewhere closs to you would be an added bonus....:D

i'll make sure that suite #22 is reserved for you. that's right next to me.;)

mulehead, we missed you! don't worry, PJ does have something for you.

hi, lexie! *hugs her and she knows why*

hi, elphaba! we missed you last night. :(

Hi Respy! *hugs you right back*

Looks like I'm going to have to get a place here. I'm totally going to need your awesome design skills. :) :rose:

Hi Respy! *hugs you right back*

Looks like I'm going to have to get a place here. I'm totally going to need your awesome design skills. :) :rose:

we'd love to have you here and i would be delighted! just let me know via pm what your tastes/ideas are and i'll do my absolute best for you.;)

Back