Vanessa 2

View attachment 2331763
Dear Vanessa
I take this photo again to invite you to redo the complete set today even if perhaps you no longer have the (beautiful) shoes but if you wear twelve heels (black shoes, with rhinestones, red or tiger stripes) You would still look fabulous>
Please don't forget to take the crouching photo which is truly fantastic.
Come on Please, I'll wait for you with your little butterfly in the foreground, a wonderful, indeed sublime, example of the perfection of the female gender that inhabits this wonderful planet called Earth. A kiss (always insistent) on and inside your little butterfly perfumed.
Amiche
This photo is one of my favorite because squatting shows off your splendid and I'm sure delicious vagina. It's the center of your sex and what every man and many women want to see. You're perfect. Vastie

Although it may not seem so, it took quite a bit of effort for the photographer, and the model, to set up the first shot. There were two or three other photos but this is the only one to survive.

By the time the session was over, it was time to relax....(2nd pic here.)

9Q4B0014.jpegIMGP0580.jpeg

Although it may not seem so, it took quite a bit of effort for the photographer, and the model, to set up the first shot. There were two or three other photos but this is the only one to survive.

View attachment 2332062View attachment 2332063
what a spectacle you are, Vanessa, you are the woman that every man would want next to him, beautiful, sweet, passionate about culture and above all sex. Sex in every declination without any foreclosure or form of reluctance. I think that you are like me, that is, when your excitement has reached a super level there are no longer any inhibitory barriers and you just want to have sex! And what you want is an equally horny man who has no fear in taking your body wherever he wants it. In this second photo there is an example of how lucky Ricard is and how you know how to satisfy him by taking him to paradise. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos that make me so envious but above all they help me Amiche

Lovely Vanessa, you can relax me anytime you want, but you usually have quite the opposite effect on me, which usually means I have to relax myself. But I do enjoy getting there 😉

Greatly appreciate your husbands art. His eyes become our eyes, his body becomes our bodies, and we can enjoy your beauty and lovemaking. Thanks for posting.

Question for Richard what is your favourite pic or video of Vanessa out of the thousands you've taken over the years 😉

The way you relax i won't get passed the second shot 😒 🥰🥰🤣

Richard of your thousands of Pics of Vanessa which is your favourite and V which is yours?

Thank you, I live on a peninsula, ocean is 132 meters from my home. By the Sea

Sounds wonderful. :)

Dear Vanessa
I take this photo again to invite you to redo the complete set today even if perhaps you no longer have the (beautiful) shoes but if you wear twelve heels (black shoes, with rhinestones, red or tiger stripes) You would still look fabulous>
Come on Please, I'll wait for you with your little butterfly in the foreground, a wonderful, indeed sublime, example of the perfection of the female gender that inhabits this wonderful planet called Earth. A kiss (always insistent) on and inside your little butterfly perfumed.
Amiche

Always appreciate your butterfly kisses, Amiche ... we do have the white paper background set up at the moment so we will give that a go. And I'm sure I've got some black shoes somewhere ...

Thanks very much, GF. :)

This photo is one of my favorite because squatting shows off your splendid and I'm sure delicious vagina. It's the center of your sex and what every man and many women want to see. You're perfect. Vastie

What a lovely compliment .. many thanks Vastie.

Overalls are lesbian lingerie! 🥰

Haha ... I'll keep that in mind!

🙏

I would say well worth the effort in this case.;)

😊 ... thank you, Snf.

damn. V is still rocking it. a Lit legend. :)

I do like that Geronimo!

Pics from places I'd love to be.

What a great reply .. thank you P.

what a spectacle you are, Vanessa, you are the woman that every man would want next to him, beautiful, sweet, passionate about culture and above all sex. Sex in every declination without any foreclosure or form of reluctance. I think that you are like me, that is, when your excitement has reached a super level there are no longer any inhibitory barriers and you just want to have sex! And what you want is an equally horny man who has no fear in taking your body wherever he wants it. In this second photo there is an example of how lucky Ricard is and how you know how to satisfy him by taking him to paradise. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos that make me so envious but above all they help me Amiche

It's nice to know they also help you, Amiche .... and your compliments are always so delicately put ... thank you, as always.

Lovely Vanessa, you can relax me anytime you want, but you usually have quite the opposite effect on me, which usually means I have to relax myself. But I do enjoy getting there 😉

Oh ... well it doesn't sound like any apology is needed then :D ... many thanks Binns.

As we have seen over the years, Vanessa excels in everything she does, including helping Richard relax. :p

Hehe ... if a job's worth doing it's worth doing properly I say!

The beauty and the reward. You both are amazing. Beautiful!

Another perfect caption (y) ... thank you, Heath.

Thank you, Hopeful .... and welcome to the thread.

Greatly appreciate your husbands art. His eyes become our eyes, his body becomes our bodies, and we can enjoy your beauty and lovemaking. Thanks for posting.

That's so nicely put, BTS ... much appreciated by both of us.

Relax!!??….maybe afterwards…

:D ... too true!

Very sexy. And the dress is nice as well

😊 ... thanks very much, Gn.

Question for Richard what is your favourite pic or video of Vanessa out of the thousands you've taken over the years 😉

The way you relax i won't get passed the second shot 😒 🥰🥰🤣

I don't think Richard got very far that day either, Aon .... will let him reply to your question.

Richard of your thousands of Pics of Vanessa which is your favourite and V which is yours?

My one is probably one he took in our garden by a gum tree ... I'll see if I can find it.

Beautiful .... I hope you swallowed every drop!

:) .... always!

V you look so pretty in that dress! You’re a knockout!!!

xox
Julie

Thanks so much Julie! :)

What a stunning, erotic picture that tells such a story.

Dear Vanessa
Amiche

Always appreciate your butterfly kisses, Amiche ... we do have the white paper background set up at the moment so we will give that a go. And I'm sure I've got some black shoes somewhere ...

I am very happy with your decision!!!! I'm really looking forward to the new images of my beloved Vanessa and I recommend the black heels because they are my favorites!!!! You are so sweet in wanting to please your friends that you really deserve a passionate kiss, tell me where you prefer it.
Thank you for everything and I await you with extreme desire
Amiche

Just a quick drive by to let our lovely V know she still owns my heart. The pics R takes and they share are always finest kind. I'm not sure how many years I have been fortunate enough to lurk at her, but V just gets more beautiful with age. THANK YOU BOTH. From a long time fan.

Back