Vanessa 2

Great to see a new thread! I'm sure it will be much visited! :rose:

Starting new thread with the monochromes which seem to have disappeared on the old thread.....maybe something to do with the thread getting to its use by date.........

View attachment 2158342

View attachment 2158343

View attachment 2158344

View attachment 2158345

View attachment 2158346
the beauty of vanessa and the erotic artistry of richard captured in black and white... definitely louvre quality. the first pic with side boob, absolutely wow with position, posture use of lighting. from the pure beauty, vanessa's musculature and definition to richard's skills behind the lens to the ins and outs in the last pic, pure artistry showing a beauty that so few compare.

If I have to choose between the quality of the photography and the perfect form of the model, I'm sorry Richard, I choose Vanessa. But I do know that one is not perfect without the other. Thank you both so much for being a constant in the lives of your fans.

Last edited:
Mmmmm, understand now why our pics were taken down a couple of weeks ago.. It would seem we didn't follow the guidelines re posting of pics; one was a anal sex shot, fair enough, the others were just nudes. Is this about the extent of what we can now load up.........?

IMGP1848.jpeg

After posting, what I would call reasonable quality, and hopefully tasteful, photos etc. for nearly fourteen years here at Lit, it would have been preferable for someone to write to us and say.."Hey fellas, things have changed and you need to clean up your act a bit"....instead of just summarily passing judgement without a word. We didn't know what the problem was. Oh well, we're just guests here and the site sets the rules.

Last edited:
Mmmmm, understand now why our pics were taken down a couple of weeks ago.. It would seem we didn't follow the guidelines re posting of pics; one was a anal sex shot, fair enough, the others were just nudes. Is this about the extent of what we can now load up.........?

View attachment 2159013

After posting, what I would call reasonable quality, and hopefully tasteful, photos etc. for nearly fourteen years here at Lit, it would have been preferable for someone to write to us and say.."Hey fellas, things have changed and you need to clean up your act a bit"....instead of just summarily passing judgement without a word. We didn't know what the problem was. Oh well, we're just guests here and the site sets the rules.

However, in some parts of the world, it would appear that instead of being progressive, communities are rocketing back to the Dark Ages when it comes to sex, eroticism and life in general.

What's next?....burning wrongdoers and at the stake?
Does seam a little ridiculous, the only good thing is I havent seen the photo above, looking forward to more from that set.

View attachment 2159013

I don’t remember seeing the pic that caused the problem, maybe it was because it was stored on Lit servers and not linked to an external site Is why it was removed. Linked pics and videos are usually left alone, as long as it isn’t illegal content.

I sincerely hope not - you two present some of the most erotic and beautiful images across the site! :heart::rose:

View attachment 2159013

Happy to see your new Vanessa2 posting and am looking forward to enjoying more of you both old pictures and hopefully more from now for your "older" fans. My sexpals account has lapsed but I assume you are still not posting there. Hello to Rchard

View attachment 2159013

That sucks. You definitely deserve better.

View attachment 2159013

I don;t understand the reasoning. There are several threads showing complete nudity.

Back