Vanessa 2

Can't see this one either - says error in link? sorry.

Apologies everyone, I was moving the vid into its own album when it just vanished.

It was an original and I don't have another copy. Not sure what I did. However, it was an older vid and very short. There are others.

Apologies everyone, I was moving the vid into its own album when it just vanished.

It was an original and I don't have another copy. Not sure what I did. However, it was an older vid and very short. There are others.
Sad Face.....:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for the update, R& V… keep on keepin’ on…we love ‘em all!

Not a problem especially because of all the great work you do and all you share with us.👍🏻. I thought it might be me losing my tech ability due to age 😂😂. Thanks for the update. Sorry you have lost some of your work☹️

V & R SEND YOU PM

Hi beautiful
Initially I thought that the young lady on the left was a friend of yours and I was ready to ask you if I could contact her to make friends and introduce her to my "hard guy" who is very in need of caresses, but then studying the photos better I realized that the body Yours is always wonderful, thanks for deceiving me. Hi, always a kiss on your pussy which I think is very hot after sunbathing.
Amiche

This isn't an 'exciting' vid, just a short clip of a hike we did up a hill called Bald Rock in northern NSW.

View attachment 2329468

https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/cool/bald-rock/4-converted-copy.html
What an incredible country Australia is, great little video with amazing scenery. The lovely Vanessa is very nice to watch as well, even if she is all covered up. I am guessing those incredible boulders were deposited up there as the last ice age retreated or was it from erosion over the millennia?. Anyway your video really peaked my interest, quite fascinating.

Beautiful scenery thanks for sharing. I am sure his request for posing was very enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

1711175397450.png
BUT of course you can do something for me......
Meanwhile, to begin with you can open your legs or open your right thigh like the other and assume the famous "missionary" position and then have Richard photograph you one, ten, a hundred times by having him take several close-ups of your face, your breasts and finally your pussy completely open for your and our happiness!!!
My hard man is already in attack position.
Hello my beautiful woman, I send you one, ten, a thousand kisses on your divine slit to relieve you from the heat of exposure to the sun (I cannot guarantee that I will be able to hold back my tongue when it finds itself kissing a splendid pussy like yours he just can't help himself from licking and licking all the nooks and crannies of that paradise that lies before him. I hope you don't mind this little vice that my tongue has).
Amiche

Last edited:
Back