Unknowingly checking out a family member

What wer you internal thoughts at that moment , were you conflicted , shocked, impressed , curious...

Did the image stay with you and please say your over 18 X

Ha! Very intimate thoughts and won't talk about them this publicly but like I will leave it at this - I couldn't get that image out of my mind and never saw him the same again - in a good and sexy way ;)

My mom gave me a lot of down blouse opportunities growing up. I should have been more proactive.

Have you ever unknowingly checked out, mentally stripped/fuck a family member.

To explain further here is a true story. My daughter and I went out shopping and I had to go to the bathroom. When I return I see this hot blonde with tight leggings and a great ass and then she turned around. I didn't realize I was checking out my daughter and felt ashamed but aroused at the same time.

WOW!!!!

Fantasy is one thing, but real life!?!?!!?

:confused::confused::confused:

All the time, makes those family reunions very interesting, and the re-connections all that much more enjoyable. Must say love those cousins

I have a cousin that is smoking hot. I check her out all the time when I can which is rare now-a-days as she moved away and doesn't visit much except on the holidays.

My mom gave me a lot of down blouse opportunities growing up. I should have been more proactive.

I'm sure she still provided you with something to think about while you masturbated. You might have ruined it by being overly proactive.

Not sure why this reminds me of this but I hooked up with this girl whom wanted it be more than sex and dumped her pretty quickly. But sometimes I regret it for one of the things she said was "You are never going to meet my mother" I naturally ask why and she says "Because she will want to fuck you". I wanted to meet her just because of that but since the girl was not quite my type (just having sex) I could only imagine what the mother looked like.

So you see, in regards to relatives there are other aspects in regards to sex and family members. Knowing someone in your family would hook up with your significant other in a way fits but in a different way.

It started off as an accident

When I was in high school, my mom was suddenly into reconnecting with her side of the family, especially her cousins. One of her cousins invited us out to his daughters high school graduation party. I didn't know what to expect, but I wasn't expecting my second cousin. The first time she was pointed out to me she was wearing a pale blue sun dress that might have been a size or two too small and rode up her ass when she bent over. I had full view of her dark blue lacy thong that was enveloped by one of the most pert amazing asses I've ever seen. Then she stood up and her breasts were planning an escape, and as a guy with his hormones in overdrive I would've been all too eager to help them. Not quite olive complexion, eyes like Elizabeth Taylor, and long silky dark chestnut hair that draped past her shoulders and framed a smug but attractive smile. Pretty much instant raging erection for me at the time. :eek: I spent too much energy being embarrassed about the three ring circus in my pants that I could barely talk to her. Coincidentally I tried to avoid her and volunteer to hang out with my younger cousins. This endeared me to her and she could tell she had an effect on me so she also seemed to relish torturing me. Every time she got close to me, instant hard on. She knew what she was doing. I definitely fantasized about her later, and last I heard, her looks have only improved with age. I wonder if she would still have an effect on me all these years later :rolleyes:

Daughter

Yes I have and still do. My daughter has a beautiful body. I catch myself checking her out all the time. Me and my husband love to watch her. She let's us watch her play with herself.

And I wouldn't say unknowingly but I think of my aunt all the time and what I'd do with her. She changed in front of me on a family holiday and I still get off to that image in my mind now

An Erotic Experience

Have you ever unknowingly checked out, mentally stripped/fuck a family member.

To explain further here is a true story. My daughter and I went out shopping and I had to go to the bathroom. When I return I see this hot blonde with tight leggings and a great ass and then she turned around. I didn't realize I was checking out my daughter and felt ashamed but aroused at the same time.

I recently asked my Mom to take me as a guest to her health club. She has a great body and I have been aching to see her nude. It has been quite some time, since I saw her nude. She was careful and remained modest in the locker room, but I was alone with her in the steam room and did see her nude, amidst the steam. A very erotic experience and yes, I did masturbate thinking about it that night.

I think people overthink these things, once as all legal age there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a family member..action is different to thoughts yes X

You may not have any sexual thoughts whatever to someone , then maybe see them one moment in a sexual way that changes your thoughts for a moment. Maybe you see their bodies or something, or wearing something revealing or figure hugging and then you see something new X

Even the hottest people in the world are related to someone hehe X

Let's say you never saw your mother as anything other than just that, then accidentally you discover oh wait she is a woman X

https://content.wafflegirl.com/galleries/content/0/216/216199_8c3b617.jpg

https://images.javbus.org/cover/cjw_b.jpg

Two stepds going up stairs at a game. I was behind them and made sure I was far enough back and below to see panties. Didn’t know it was them at the time.

I recently asked my Mom to take me as a guest to her health club. She has a great body and I have been aching to see her nude. It has been quite some time, since I saw her nude. She was careful and remained modest in the locker room, but I was alone with her in the steam room and did see her nude, amidst the steam. A very erotic experience and yes, I did masturbate thinking about it that night.

I assume she saw you nude as well?

Back