Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
Dec 28
.....Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador are doing nothing for the United States but taking our money. Word is that a new Caravan is forming in Honduras and they are doing nothing about it. We will be cutting off all aid to these 3 countries - taking advantage of U.S. for years!

Yes, there is a new caravan forming in Honduras. No, they are not coming to the United States.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/migrant-caravan/sd-me-another-caravan-20181227-story.html

Must . . . must . . . must keep the deplorables-pleasing fantasy alive.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
12h
Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

Hardly worth shutting down the government over, then.

·
12h
Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

Hardly worth shutting down the government over, then.

Impossible since the Senate has not ratified it yet!

·
Dec 31
Heads of countries are calling wanting to know why Senator Schumer is not approving their otherwise approved Ambassadors!? Likewise in Government lawyers and others are being delayed at a record pace! 360 great and hardworking people are waiting for approval from....

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
Dec 31
....Senator Schumer, more than a year longer than any other Administration in history. These are people who have been approved by committees and all others, yet Schumer continues to hold them back from serving their Country! Very Unfair!

Maybe Schumer doesn't want to make them work without pay during the shutdown.

·
Dec 31
Heads of countries are calling wanting to know why Senator Schumer is not approving their otherwise approved Ambassadors!? Likewise in Government lawyers and others are being delayed at a record pace! 360 great and hardworking people are waiting for approval from....

·
Dec 31
....Senator Schumer, more than a year longer than any other Administration in history. These are people who have been approved by committees and all others, yet Schumer continues to hold them back from serving their Country! Very Unfair!

Must be. Can’t be for lack of appointees, questionable appointees, or Republican control of the senate.

·
2h
AP-NORC POLL: “Immigration among the top concerns in 2019.” People want to stop drugs and criminals at the Border. Want Border Security! Tell the Dems to do the inevitable now, rather than later. The wait is costly and dangerous!

http://apnorc.org/PDFs/AP-NORC**0Om...ublic's**0Priorities**0and**0Expectations.pdf

Other top concerns, increasing from past years, are healthcare and environment/climate change.

Do the inevitable now, rather than later. The wait is costly and dangerous!

Yes, and immigration worked so well for the Rs in the Midterms

·
2h
AP-NORC POLL: “Immigration among the top concerns in 2019.” People want to stop drugs and criminals at the Border. Want Border Security! Tell the Dems to do the inevitable now, rather than later. The wait is costly and dangerous!

http://apnorc.org/PDFs/AP-NORC**0Om...ublic's**0Priorities**0and**0Expectations.pdf

Other top concerns, increasing from past years, are healthcare and environment/climate change.

·
Dec 31

·
Dec 31

Maybe Schumer doesn't have the only say in it. The Senate has to approve the ambassadors, last I knew the Republicans were the majority of that group.

·
2h

Meth is made in America.
Illegal marijuana is still made here.
Opioids are FLOWN here.
But yeah, drugs

·
58m
Lyin’ James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter S and his lover, agent Lisa Page, & more, all disgraced and/or fired and caught in the act. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on your President. Part of the Witch Hunt. Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!

George Papadopoulos, Konstantin Kilimnik, Rick Gates, Sam Patten, Richard Pinedo, Michael Flynn, Alex Van der Swann, Paul Manafort, and his lover Michael Cohen. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on our country, in Trump's behalf.

What other U.S. president in history has compelled the FBI to open up an investigation on them being a blackmailed asset of the Russian government?

·
4h
I will be interviewed by Jeanine Pirro at 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews. Watch @JesseBWatters before and @greggutfeld after. All terrific people. I am in the White House waiting for Cryin’ Chuck and Nancy to call so we can start helping our Country both at the Border and from within!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4HcpGGwxeE

Jeanine Pirro: Are you now or have you ever worked for Russia?
President Trump: I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked.

What other U.S. president in history has compelled the FBI to open up an investigation on them being a blackmailed asset of the Russian government?

Unknown source as usual. But I agree with you any National leader who takes money or gives open aide to the enemies of human rights should be taken out and hanged. I agree with you completely that if someone is guilty with evidence beyond a doubt then they should be punished to the full extent of the law.

We know that for two years they have been trying to find something on President Trump and keep failing while the leftist in the party try everything to destroy our freedoms.

Which brings us to the two Clinton's and Obama. The Clinton's took millions from the Russians and Chinese and took help from the Russians to interfere with our election process and used illegal votes, etc. in their grab for power. Lied to Congress, destroyed evidence and gave away state secrets. No one disagrees with that.

Mr. Obama gave the Russians the go ahead to take back part of their imperial empire after he was elected the second time. There is video and sound of him saying so. His actions towards the various dictator's through out the world and his desire to have us turn into another Greece, Venezuela, Cuba, China and bringing illegals into this country as terrorist (M13 gangs and drugs dealers) is well recorded. He lied about Obama Care and everything else while in office. All well recorded.

So there is no doubt of their guilt on crimes you are talking about. So I agree with you and the rest of the Democrats that Clinton's and Obama should be brought to justice. By the way the senior senator from CA even has a Chinese spy on her staff and Princess Nancy and Wig Walters both use slave labor in China and Tibet. So I agree again with you that they too should be jailed and stripped of all their assets. For people who don't think Americans should be protected and safe they live in walled castles with armed guards and fly private jets so they don't have to mingle with the masses. Fear mostly in that the people they have turned lose on the public might mistake them as Americans.

So we all stand with you in demanding that both Clinton's (by the way if you are for women's rights and against sexual attacks then you really want Bill Clinton's balls as he is guilty of having sex with underage females and his wife is guilty of attacking any woman of the women's movement who stands up against him or her sexist money and political friends. Again you are right and these people should be punished.

Good for you. Regardless of party people no matter what office they hold, violate our freedom like in CA. those criminals should be removed from office. I hope we don't have to be like the French and others and use force to remove the corrupt leaders who over tax and violate the safety of their citizens.

Meth is made in America.
Illegal marijuana is still made here.
Opioids are FLOWN here.
But yeah, drugs

https://drugabuse.com/featured/drug-trafficking-across-borders/

A little info on drugs crossing which borders into the US, up to 2015.

The USA has homegrown drugs and imported, meth is not only made in the US .

https://www.drugabuse.gov/ ... a lot of info here if you have the time to look.

Added, article from 2015, so things may have changed, but until I find something that says differently: US Meth Production Falls as Mexican Imports Increase
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/us-meth-production-falls-as-mexican-imports-increase/

Article from 2017:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/us/meth-crystal-drug.html

From the Article:
At the United States border, agents are seizing 10 to 20 times the amounts they did a decade ago. Methamphetamine, experts say, has never been purer, cheaper or more lethal.

If a country really wants to win the war on drugs, then countries have to treat it like a war. That's not a popular thought though, it's barbaric. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, here's an article from yesterday.

https://fox2now.com/2019/01/12/traf...nt-smuggled-through-open-parts-of-the-border/

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who’ve testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they’ve transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

The testimony comes at a time when President Donald Trump’s push for a border wall includes arguments that it would help stop the flow of drugs into the United States.

·
17h
Wish I could share with everyone the beauty and majesty of being in the White House and looking outside at the snow filled lawns and Rose Garden. Really is something - SPECIAL COUNTRY, SPECIAL PLACE!

It looks so much more like Moscow now.

·
1h
I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse

Oh great, another one.

Have you heard from the new poster child of the communist party (progressive Democrats) Cortez? What a dumb ass. I never thought anyone could make Princess Nancy of San Francisco look smart, but she has. Nancy can’t put two sentences together and most of the time forgets what the subject is when she is talking, but you notice she never allows the “news media” ask her questions. Even with all the puppets in the media the Communist such as Cortez and the Princess don’t want any of them near or asking questions. Like Hillary they feel that fake dopes should be roped off and treated like cattle to the slaughter. As long as they obey and do as they are told on screen is all they care about. I hear that she has had so much Plastic Surgery face lifts and drugs that every time she opens her mouth a fart comes out. Just a report I heard on CNN. You know they never lie.

Cortez and most of the leftist on this post are all victims of their own failures. They are victims of a liberal education in our public schools and colleges that don’t teach, but instill hate and what the communists and Nazis call “programming” of the masses. (Like what China is doing to the Muslims.)

Did you hear some of the “speeches” from the fake women’s marches this weekend? You know the two people running this circus are a racist black KKK member and a woman ISIS leader from Chicago who has no respect for woman or for herself. Not one word against sex slavery or killing of young girls and women. Not one word about the rich sexist of the Democratic Party and their war on women. Not one word against Bill Clinton having sex with underage girls or Mrs. Clinton destroying any woman who tries to stand up for justice.

Talk about interference with the election process. The leftist know that no American will vote for them in an honest election. That is why they refuse to do anything to ensure a fair election, I.D. (which everyone has – except the left say that blacks and Latin’s and elderly are all too stupid and lazy to get any). They are the salve party and only want slaves brought across the border that they can control and use as illegal voters. They don’t give a damn about families (remember it was Obama that made the law that separates children from their parents) and they use drug dealers, gang terrorist and corrupt cops to keep these people in line.

In some states like California they have taken away the voting rights of the citizens and like all communists states are turning it into a two class system, the rich corrupt royal leaders and the masses who they tax into the poor house. (Never put lawyers or communists in charge of money they don’t know how to manage it and are all thieves).

The people on this post are given a lie a day from the nazi/commie leaders and do not check to find out if what they are fed is true or not. The next day the lie is found out and a new lie is told. Leftist like your little Cortez haven’t got the brains to know they are being made fools of and are just trash and traitors. They are the ISIS of this country and should be treated like they are. You can’t be an American if you don’t believe in human rights and they don’t. Yet have you noticed not one of these jerks will escape this terrible country and go live in a paradise like Cuba, China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, etc. I wonder why?

And you don’t see when a lie comes to light that they admit they were fooled and demand that the people responsible be held accountable. No, they just have very short little memories and take up a new lie. Stupid. The Democrats (I hate hearing these jerks call themselves Democrats, because not one of them really is. Soros in a statement said “he bought the Democratic Party” and have destroyed it) and people like the sick House Speaker has created monsters that no longer pay attention to her and will destroy her in 2020. I can’t say I feel sorry for the woman (and I use that term loosely) after all history tells us what happens to the idiots who bring monsters to power. They end up before the wall. Ask the people who brought Hitler, Stalin and Lenin, and Mao to power. All tired and shot in good order. As well as the so called intellectuals and corrupt politicians and industrials and rich who thought they would get richer. The Cultural Revolution took care of that dumb lot.

But like Cortez the fools who spout lies here on this post and others against Americans and freedom give us a good laugh. Cortez like so called Transgender perverts is a laugh and a lie and would make good material for a fake reality show.

But in all fairness we really need to help Cortez. Poor dumb ass is lost in the big city. She is still trying to find the tree that has the three branches of the government on it. She said in a statement she can’t wait to sign bills into law. (LOL) She said she went looking for a Senator and couldn’t find him anywhere in the building, including the bathroom. It turns out he was in his office in the Senate. Who would have figured? With people like her and the fifty who have said they are running for President in 2020 Trump will have no problem being reelected unless they stuff all the ballot boxes. They tried the last election and failed. Oh, these fifty brain dead fools who say they want to run are really fools. Soros and Blumfirled (or bumfilled) will decide who runs. They own the party till China or Russia makes us one of their Imperialists colonies. Then both those guys will be stood against the wall too. Oh happy days to come.

Oh, I see the bit on here saying it’s ok and not to worry about drugs and gangs and other illegal activity at the border it is much worst at our ports. If that is true than what do you plan to do with controlling what comes into this country from China, etc. at our ports and if you care about illegal drugs (note states that have legal drugs are all run by the Democrats) then you have a desire to control the land borders also. You admit there is a problem, but you don’t want to solve it, but be part of it. Is that what the Communists Wing of the Democrats stands for?

Can’t wait to find out what tomorrows lie will be. Oh Rachel…..

·
4h
BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL! This is the new theme, for two years until the Wall is finished (under construction now), of the Republican Party. Use it and pray!

A new slogan, courtesy of Vladimir Putin.

·
8h
The Fake News Media loves saying “so little happened at my first summit with Kim Jong Un.” Wrong! After 40 years of doing nothing with North Korea but being taken to the cleaners, & with a major war ready to start, in a short 15 months, relationships built, hostages & remains....

(as well as hostage remains)

·
8h
...back home where they belong, no more Rockets or M’s being fired over Japan or anywhere else and, most importantly, no Nuclear Testing. This is more than has ever been accomplished with North Korea, and the Fake News knows it. I expect another good meeting soon, much potential!

Do you think anyone has told him about the undeclared missile base and silos yet?

Back