Trump Tweet Thread

"Unbelievably, James Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe," Trump wrote. "In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job. Slimeball!"

God I hate him.

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Hard to believe Obstructionists May vote against Mike Pompeo for Secretary of State. The Dems will not approve hundreds of good people, including the Ambassador to Germany. They are maxing out the time on approval process for all, never happened before. Need more Republicans!

It might have helped if Trump hadn't fired so many people in the first place.

It might have helped if Trump hadn't fired so many people in the first place.

It would also help if he actually nominated people for open posts (not that he can find actually qualified people to fill spots in his deplorable administration).

It would also help if he actually nominated people for open posts (not that he can find actually qualified people to fill spots in his deplorable administration).
Doesn't he keep a basket of deplorables handy to fill vacancies? Can't he appoint a few whilst riding his gold-plated golf cart between holes?

Doesn't he keep a basket of deplorables handy to fill vacancies? Can't he appoint a few whilst riding his gold-plated golf cart between holes?

The basket, it be pretty empty now. Too much dipping into it already and it never was very full. Only the best people dontchaknow?

Has his royal marmalade tweeted about the unarmed Nashville Wafflehouse hero yet?

Trump and the FIFA World Cup

Interesting post RubenR but I’m not sure whether you are expressing your thoughts as an American illustrating the stupidity of Trump or as an “alien” (Love that word. Every time I go through US customs I think “I should be looking out for green men with eyes on the end of stalks. Fingerprints & photo ok?”)

Politicians (and people like Trump) shouldn’t get involved in sport. Look what happened to the Olympics in 1980 and 1984. Did that make any difference? Absolutely not. The only people it made a difference to were the athletes who, after training for 4 years, had their aspirations destroyed plus the spectators from all nations who had their enjoyment ruined. As with the athletes they had been looking forward to the Olympics for 4 years and politicians had ruined that as well.

Now more “here today and gone tomorrow” politicians are trying to get involved in the World Cup in Russia. If successful it will once again destroy the aspirations and enjoyment of millions. One of the side effects of the Olympic ban was to devalue many of the medals which was one of the things neither the athletes or spectators wanted. That is what would happen here.

No country has the right to host the World Cup. Politicians should have no say.

ps. I’m assuming the original information is correct. You never known nowadays.

Last edited:
The first quote was real - check the link; I guess that's as real as it gets.

What bothers me is the threat towards countries choosing another option than America to host the world cup. Is this the way every negotiation goes?

I did check the quote but you hear about Twitter (which I don’t use) being hacked along with other social media so I don’t automatically trust everything I read nowadays. I don’t think that Trump’s natural inclination is to negotiate. Not that he seems to think very much at all.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Mr. Cohen, an attorney, received a monthly retainer, not from the campaign and having nothing to do with the campaign, from which he entered into, through reimbursement, a private contract between two parties, known as a non-disclosure agreement, or NDA. These agreements are.....

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

...very common among celebrities and people of wealth. In this case it is in full force and effect and will be used in Arbitration for damages against Ms. Clifford (Daniels). The agreement was used to stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair,......

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

...despite already having signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair. Prior to its violation by Ms. Clifford and her attorney, this was a private agreement. Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll in this transaction.

I'm going to guess that Rudy wrote this one.

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

Mr. Cohen, an attorney, received a monthly retainer, not from the campaign and having nothing to do with the campaign, from which he entered into, through reimbursement, a private contract between two parties, known as a non-disclosure agreement, or NDA. These agreements are.....

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

...very common among celebrities and people of wealth. In this case it is in full force and effect and will be used in Arbitration for damages against Ms. Clifford (Daniels). The agreement was used to stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair,......

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

...despite already having signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair. Prior to its violation by Ms. Clifford and her attorney, this was a private agreement. Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll in this transaction.

I'm going to guess that Rudy wrote this one.

Then Rudy ought to learn to spell ROLE.

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

Going to Dallas (the GREAT State of Texas) today. Leaving soon!

Maybe he'll take a ride in a convertible.

So, you're taking the position that Trump doesn't misspell words and puff himself up in his tweets? Sad. Actually, pathetic.
But of course. You operate under the assumption I twitter.:cool:
iu

Donald J. Trump
17h17 hours ago

So sad to see the Terror Attack in Paris. At some point countries will have to open their eyes & see what is really going on. This kind of sickness & hatred is not compatible with a loving, peaceful, & successful country! Changes to our thought process on terror must be made.

Will his thought process be changing any time soon?

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

Going to Dallas (the GREAT State of Texas) today. Leaving soon!

Maybe he'll take a ride in a convertible.
What, and muss his hair?

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal. Only the release or review of documents that the House Intelligence Committee (also, Senate Judiciary) is asking for can give the conclusive answers. Drain the Swamp!

And if the Russian government was infiltrating a campaign, what is that?

Donald J. Trump
6h6 hours ago

Democrats are so obviously rooting against us in our negotiations with North Korea. Just like they are coming to the defense of MS 13 thugs, saying that they are individuals & must be nurtured, or asking to end your big Tax Cuts & raise your taxes instead. Dems have lost touch!

National debt is now over $21 trillion, and Trump has no plan to reduce it. No plan to do anything about domestic gangs, either. And what was the plan for North Korea again?

Back