Toy Talk and Review

I dropped my allopathic medical providers over a year ago and now only see a naturopath. I've been able to clear all of my MS symptoms with diet and lifestyle changes. I completely agree with you here.

I just want to be very clear that I was mocking and in no way being serious. I thought the "in-network Shaman" or legitimizing of homeopathy might have been a tell, but I suppose not.

I just want to be very clear that I was mocking and in no way being serious. I thought the "in-network Shaman" or legitimizing of homeopathy might have been a tell, but I suppose not.

I've never seen a shaman. Thanks for clarification. Natural medicine 'does have it's place, but we can carry on with toy talk. :)

Check out what Nox Shop offers in terms of thicker toys. I don't use anything that doesn't vibrate, but they have a large selection of well-sourced non-vibrating dildos.

One of those is on my list - the zumio. It's been on my list for a while, I just don't want to wed myself to something that's probably best with a partner and that seems like it would be (I don't share toys across partners)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Received my Unbound Bender and had a chance to try it. First, the silicone is suuuuuper smooth and I love how it feels. Second, it comes with an adorable storage bag. Third, it uses the same charger as the Puff (reviewed above), which is nice so I don’t have to keep looking for different cables.

The gist of the vibrator is that it can be straight or bend, and you can bend it almost as much as you want to hit whatever spots you want. I don’t think it’s QUITE as much of a curve for string g spot stim, but it’s really nice for combined anal and vulvar (?) stimulation. For clitoral stim, it’s very strong but not enough of a point for my tastes (my favorite for that is the Crave Vesper). However, the flat surface would be great for use during partnered play and for extended teasing, not just between someone’s legs.

I plan on trying to see how the bender and puff work together, most likely right before I have to change the linens anyway.

All in all I am impressed with the items from Unbound, especially for the price. I also like supporting such an inclusive company with these purchases.

Hope these reviews were helpful. I gather these are my last purchases for a while:)

I got it because of you 2 raving about it.

It makes for a nice addition to the collection.
Feels different.
Lotsa intensity levels.

Hope I didn’t overhype it!

But first time I used it with my BF I was howling like a damn wolf. It was otherworldly. 😂

WAHL Deep Percussion Massager

After the... second? I think it was the second, although it may have been the third.

Any road, after burning through as many wands in as many months with the head-snapping off, I went and invested in a heavy-duty Wahl Deep Percussion Massager rated for professional use. She loved it.

However, there are a couple of downsides.

First, not every pretty little pussy is... what was it again? Lead reinforced? I realize that comment was made about the wireless remote controlled ones and bluetooth not being able to penetrate those sugary lead-lined walls. But, the fact of the matter is that contrary to all expectations I've been around enough disparate vaginas to know that some need a little more delicate touch while others need a little more uumph.

Second, this is a pretty weighty piece of equipment. While she loved it, after a month or so of twice or thrice daily usage, her arms began bothering her due to the strain of holding that weight in place. Bondage tape, as was mentioned, works pretty well to hold a wand in place to free the hands to... do other things. DUCT tape isn't gonna hold this fucker for long!

Third... I'm not sure what they were thinking, putting a WHEEL control switch on a HEAVY PERCUSSION piece of equipment. The vibrations have a tendency to loosen the wheel, causing it to turn. Also, the wheel switch is installed, incorrectly in my opinion, to fall at the finger grip rather than in a ready position for thumb control (at least while I am using it on her... maybe it works better when she is holding it on herself).

Fourth,... Okay, there is a cordless variation available for double again the corded versions. However, I'm not much of one for cordless anything. There is a reason I earned the nickname "Energizer Bunny." 'Cause even that pink fuzzy flop-earred fucker can't keep up. I can't be bothered to stop to switch batteries mid usage. Any road, the cord did, yes, become distracting for her during solo usage.

Not so much a problem when I use it on her as I just wrap the cord around my forearm a couple of times to keep it out of the way. And, with the difference in support angle, the weight doesn't bother me for... well, long enough since I'm a firm believer in switching it up with ten storage containers worth of various tools waiting to one side.

What I like about it...

This is a tough, resilient piece of equipment, built to handle hours of hard use by professionals.

Setting this tool to the exposed end of a (properly!) fitted dildo or anal probe will transfer the vibrations all through to the deep end. Obviously, silicone and such is going to dull some of the vibrations, but a simple wheel spin renders this no problem for this bad boy.

After my wife's death, there were... ah... some uncomfortable moments as her son and his wife were helping me go through the house... with his wife and I rushing ahead of the boy child to make sure he wouldn't see anything that might make him reach for his blood pressure pills. This piece of equipment is not obviously a sex toy to any that see it. Or easy for any less than my own Dogzilla to carry off into the other room for company to play fetch if they wish. And when she does, it's not obviously a sex toy.

(Although, glancing around, I think the several feet of coiled hemp rope, six-foot braided leather bullwhip, six various leather floggers, metal chain flail, crop, and so forth hanging on hooks in conjunction with the straps coming out from between the mattress and box spring with felt-lined velcroed cuffs attached for quick use and quick release as well as the tubs of organized dildoes, butt plugs, nipple clamps, et al would probably be a dead giveaway just what goes on in this den of iniquity. And then there's the DIY breeding bench... Yeah, not altogether sure just why I mentioned it not looking like an obvious sex toy...)

Womaniser - who has one? Anyone? Reviews….

I have the Lelo Sona. Can recommend. I use it for stubborn/angry orgasms.. But that's only because I'm home all day every day with screaming kids and no end game in sight.

Your mileage may vary and hopefully be a lot more pleasurable 😊

I don’t have that brand but I have two air puff style toys. They’re very different and can be overwhelming depending on your sensitivity. I have a cheaper one from Unbound that is a good intro to the style of toy but the overall design is awkward when using alone. I’m glad I got it because I’d have been annoyed spending $100 on a toy I didn’t like. My spouse got me the Aer from Dame and it’s a way better design and it’s an awesome product. I don’t know if either are sold where you live, but both are good companies to support.

I have this toy and I'm not impressed. I'm probably one of the few though. I bought it because so many people raved about how amazing it was. Once I got it. I was not impressed. It takes too much work for me. So maybe my sensitivity levels are not there. I feel like if you are super sensitive. This is a really good option.
Because of how expensive some of these toys are. I honestly hate to OfferUp opinions. Because obviously what worked for me. Might not work for somebody else and vice versa.
So bottom line. If you are sensitive, and you typically lay on your back to masturbate. (I don't). It might be a really good toy for you. I will still stick with the fact that I was not impressed. It was not for me.

I don’t mind spending. I’ll check out these options but I’m hearing amazing things about Womaniser.

I don’t mind spending either but I wasn’t sure if I’d like that style of toy since it’s newish and was new to me. They’re all well reviewed but I think it depends on your sensitivity and size of the hole you need/want for your bits. Do you have access to a store to try them? Not that putting them against your finger is the same thing but still.

I have this toy and I'm not impressed. I'm probably one of the few though. I bought it because so many people raved about how amazing it was. Once I got it. I was not impressed. It takes too much work for me. So maybe my sensitivity levels are not there. I feel like if you are super sensitive. This is a really good option.
Because of how expensive some of these toys are. I honestly hate to OfferUp opinions. Because obviously what worked for me. Might not work for somebody else and vice versa.
So bottom line. If you are sensitive, and you typically lay on your back to masturbate. (I don't). It might be a really good toy for you. I will still stick with the fact that I was not impressed. It was not for me.

I def think with the air toys, it’s a learning curve for where to place it for the best result, especially if the design itself isn’t great for using on yourself. Wildflower sex shop has a good Instagram feed where they often discuss toys and the options for using them alone or with someone else and she does a good job of showing you toys in terms of functions. I get a lot of toy info from Instagram when the pages are educational.

I def think with the air toys, it’s a learning curve for where to place it for the best result, especially if the design itself isn’t great for using on yourself. Wildflower sex shop has a good Instagram feed where they often discuss toys and the options for using them alone or with someone else and she does a good job of showing you toys in terms of functions. I get a lot of toy info from Instagram when the pages are educational.

Oh I'd agree. Which is why I don't like to offer reviews too often. I usually masturbate on my stomach. So while I can do it on my back, it takes more work for me. So this being a toy that you basically have to use on your back. I think if I really put in the time and energy. I would like it. But the multiple times that I have tried. It takes so much work for me and I get frustrated.

I thought I was the only one!

Thank you for posting this. My husband ordered the Womaniser and I was like. What do I do with this? I spent two or three hours with it over a few days and it brought me no pleasure. If actually felt like work. Then I found out how much it cost.. that made it worse!

Thank you for posting this. My husband ordered the Womaniser and I was like. What do I do with this? I spent two or three hours with it over a few days and it brought me no pleasure. If actually felt like work. Then I found out how much it cost.. that made it worse!

I just know that everybody is different. We are all different sensitivity levels,
and there is no one toy that is going to please everybody. This was definitely not my favorite. But I've heard amazing reviews from others. 😉

I got a Lovense Max last year. It was about $90-100ish I think. And even that felt like a splurge. No joke, I was afraid to cum in it, because I spent so much on it. Similar reason you don't bring beverages into a brand new car. You dont want to lose the new" luster with spillage. Yet I have absolutely no problem at all giving a cream pie to my $20 Pocket Pussy. Go figure. 🤣

🤣 such a great comparison!

I have no problem spending the money on quality toys. The problem is you don't get to try them before you buy them. So I do depend on reviews a lot. But at the same time I realize that what works for somebody else, is not necessarily going to work for me. Same thing with the wand. Everybody raved about those and I spent $200 on that. And I hate it. It literally just sits in my drawer.

I have discovered that most of the time. What works for me. Is something very simple. If so I don't mind spending the money. But it definitely sucks that you spend the money to find out that you don't like it.

I have no problem spending the money on quality toys. The problem is you don't get to try them before you buy them. So I do depend on reviews a lot. But at the same time I realize that what works for somebody else, is not necessarily going to work for me. Same thing with the wand. Everybody raved about those and I spent $200 on that. And I hate it. It literally just sits in my drawer.

That's why I got the cheaper air toy first - I wouldn't have minded throwing away a $40 toy if I didn't like the overall function of it. I hate having toys I don't use - I don't want to throw them away and I'm definitely not giving them away.

That's why I got the cheaper air toy first - I wouldn't have minded throwing away a $40 toy if I didn't like the overall function of it. I hate having toys I don't use - I don't want to throw them away and I'm definitely not giving them away.

Haha. Yes! I can't think of the name of the other toy that I got that is slightly similar. But I got that afterwards. I wish that I would have got that one first because it was a cheaper one. And then I would have known not to spend the money.

And yes I probably have at least five toys in my drawer that just collect dust.

Back