Toy Talk and Review

LostGirlTink

Adorkable weirdo
Welcome to Toy Talk and Review. This is an attempt at a consumer reports or on line review of sex toys. I put it here in the playground because that's where I'm comfortable. We hope it will be driven by all you Litsters out there with your experiences. I say we, because I was hesitant to start this thread for what may be obvious reasons, and so I have partners/assistants/associates in my thread.
PB and Lakesailer have very graciously offered to assist in the upkeep of this thread. I will not be responding to anything that I find doesn't fit the rules.
This is not a story thread or a place to come for play, but rather a place for information and sharing advice, opinions and feedback.
Post questions, post reviews, post answers. Really, please contribute. This thread is only going to be as good at the interaction that it gets. There isn't a thread like this that I've been able to find.
See rules below.
(I reserve the right to change the rules as I discover a need to do so)
Rules:
Be Respectful
No play in here: take your romance to another room. Yes, I just told you to get a room. What you do in it is up to you. Please don't tell me.
If this thread leads you to fantasize, you do you, but again, don't tell me...Don't Post it, Don't PM us..
No stories in here, this isn't a role play starter.
If you have a safety warning or practical safety advice, please consider bolding it. That's important information and often trial and error advice!

But please, participate.
I am going to admit (confession time) that I currently have over $1000 worth of toys in a box in a drawer upstairs that are left to gather dust because they "didn't do" what I wanted them to do. I know this is not something that is unique to me, many friends tell similar tales and it's not something you just ask people.
Everyone has different tastes, different desires, different needs and having the ability to actually discuss features has a lot of benefit, especially when items are intimate and non-exchangeable.

Let's talk toys.

Last edited:
Welcome to Toy Talk and Review. This is an attempt at a consumer reports or on line review of sex toys. I put it here in the playground because that's where I'm comfortable. We hope it will be driven by all you Litsters out there with your experiences. I say we, because I was hesitant to start this thread for what may be obvious reasons, and so I have partners/assistants/associates in my thread.
PB and Lakesailer have very graciously offered to assist in the upkeep of this thread. I will not be responding to anything that I find doesn't fit the rules.
This is not a story thread or a place to come for play, but rather a place for information and sharing advice, opinions and feedback.
Post questions, post reviews, post answers. Really, please contribute. This thread is only going to be as good at the interaction that it gets. There isn't a thread like this that I've been able to find.
See rules below.
(I reserve the right to change the rules as I discover a need to do so)
Rules:
Be Respectful
No play in here: take your romance to another room. Yes, I just told you to get a room. What you do in it is up to you. Please don't tell me.
If this thread leads you to fantasize, you do you, but again, don't tell me...Don't Post it, Don't PM us..
No stories in here, this isn't a role play starter.

But please, participate.
I am going to admit (confession time) that I currently have over $1000 worth of toys in a box in a drawer upstairs that are left to gather dust because they "didn't do" what I wanted them to do. I know this is not something that is unique to me, many friends tell similar tales and it's not something you just ask people.
Everyone has different tastes, different desires, different needs and having the ability to actually discuss features has a lot of benefit, especially when items are intimate and non-exchangeable.

Let's talk toys.

Hi as Tinks states, me and lakesailer are going to monitor the thread.
Lets make this a useful thread so we can help people make informed decisions.

:heart:

With a lot of help from drtshare (thank you so much!!!) I'm working on an index for this thread. If you have a post that you want indexed that I haven't gotten to, please PM with the post link! Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure how people feel about their name in the index, let me know, we are not trying to make anyone do anything they are not comfortable with.

1. WeVibe CeriseBuss likes synch
An anonymous review of the We-Vibe
Trekka 1
Trekka 2
Sensual Curiosity mixed but not great
Sassy Likes the We-Vibe Touch
Default24 says ok but not great
tinglebliss like touch
tinglebliss also likes wevibe3
Clistenovena like tango wevibe

2. Rabbit lacandy liked
LostGirlTink did not like
Tallulah82 liked
link
Rabbit Pearl not liked by Mr.T's wife
Rampant Rabbit medal five stars by clistenovena

3. Lovense Lush remote-control bullet vibrator control of it via bluetooth Tallulah82 did not like read

4. Hitachi magic wand
Trekka loves it
lacandy did not like
Tallulah82 liked
Leigh81 liked
Sassy didn't care for it
MrT's Wife liked
Male Attachements for Magic wand by bfg and Sassy
Tinglebliss likes body wand

5. glass toy lacandy liked
Anonymous suggests adding vibrating cock ring
pumperguy and wife like
Shmily
Liz Vegas LizVegas again
Endless Night
Suz_Anne
Endless Night
AussieGeekyGal and injury mnbreastluver on men using g-spot vibe
SimpleGirl Mixed

6. Fukuoku finger tip type female Leigh81 liked

7. Loe Luna G spot vibe Leigh81 liked
Leigh81

8. Male penis extender/hollow strapon: suckonsimon advises
Addidasoo advises
Pipe Dream Brand

9. Magnetic Nipple Clamps Lacandy says no
Lacandy gives brand
A possible fix for the magnets by just-e

10. NJoy Wand AussieGeekyGal recommends
So Does Tink!

11. Cock Rings: Size and emplacement by Suckonsimon

12. Lovehoney realistic Vibrator Ice1 likes

13. Womanizer Numenisa likes!
Tinglebliss likes! Pro-40
Johnny on the womanizer and other stuff

14. Liberator Esse Sex Chair Leigh81 recommends

15. Bamboo (small bullet) Tink likes!

16. Jimmy Jane Form 2 mortis likes

17. Jopen Lust L2 Sassy Likes

18. Lubricant: Trekka says fuckwater Trekka on Fuckwater and anal
Tink Suggests some
Shmily Fractionated Coconut Oil

19. Comet Tink says top 5

20. Tracy Cox Super Sex Rabbit Vibe Tinglebliss says yes

21 Silencer 2.0 tinglebliss says good

22. Black Travel Wand Tinglebliss says ok

23. TraceyCox SuperSexTonerBalls Tinglebliss says good when wet

24. Lelo Iris Clistenovena says yes
Lelo in general by Endless Night

25. Lelo oral sex simulator Tink says not as good as hoped, but OK

26. Male Masturbation Aids Pico Bong Line:by Tink
Tenga Products by Pantyboy
General advice and Doc Johnson by AussieGeekyGal
Fleshlight by EnglishChap
Mindfondler general

27. Tenga Eggs by barefootgirl

28. Posh Warrior 9" Flesh Silicone Dong by Leigh81

Similar by Trekka
Follow up by Liegh81

29. Trekka on anal toys

30. Stainless toys General AussieGeekyGal
Tink

31. Universal Hollow Strap on by Leigh81

32. Kegel Balls Toners
Tink Advises
TingleBliss recommends
TingleBliss on Tracy Cox
Tink on Sizing and such
Numenisa encourages use and france
Moonlight And Roses on Women's Health funny
Anonymous on Lelo Nora Kegel Exerciser

33. Lovensea Max and Nora
Twisted
Twisted Again

34. Tango SMNaughtyWife favorite

35. Lelo Nea Lakesailor says good

36. Sonic Vibrators Tink on Lelo Sona Cruise
Mortis on the Womanizer Red Roses
Moonlight and Roses Video post

37. Numeniusa on the Zumio

38. Shmilly Vibrator by Language of Love

39. Kiiroo App, Pearl and Onyx by anonymous Highly rated.

40. Svakom Echo by AveryElle who says, "ladies get this.

41. The L’amourose Prism V - a powerful g-spot vibrator by anon

Last edited:
As PB said, I'm here to help. Don't be an asshat...:D

I have a question I'll post. :eek:

I'm intrigued by the WeVibe. But some of the on-line reviews have been pretty negative (see Amazon etc). But I also know that those tend to be skewed negative. Anyone have any experience with it?

I have no personal experience with this toy, but I've heard mostly positive things (and this is exactly the type of thing I want to talk about!)
I bought a rabbit several years ago, because it was touted as phenomenal and yet when it came right down to it, the reviews weren't wrong they just didn't work for me because places like amazon don't include the things everyone wants to know.

I'll post my discussion of "why I hated the rabbit and it's at the bottom of the box" in a few minutes. Your mileage may vary.

Great thread!

I too have a box of items that didn't make the team.

Unfortunately I haven't discovered anything worth writing a positive review on.

Looking forward to seeing what people have to recommend.

As PB said, I'm here to help. Don't be an asshat...:D

I have a question I'll post. :eek:

I'm intrigued by the WeVibe. But some of the on-line reviews have been pretty negative (see Amazon etc). But I also know that those tend to be skewed negative. Anyone have any experience with it?

I haven't bought a WeVibe, but I did purchase the Lovense Lush remote-control bullet vibrator directly from their website about two years ago (it was to give an online partner in Canada control of it via bluetooth - how exciting!) Except it never worked. Or rather: it never worked whilst inside me. After much reading, I found out that it was more likely to do with the brand new phone I'd bought which is apparently crap for bluetooth signal. Either that or my pussy is lead-lined. When not inside me, it worked, he could send the signals and it went mad. Slip it inside me and nothing. The connection didn't or barely worked.

So, I still own it - and hope that when I'm due a new phone it might work! But until then, a toy that I think cost me around £120 sits useless. :rolleyes:

I have no personal experience with this toy, but I've heard mostly positive things (and this is exactly the type of thing I want to talk about!)
I bought a rabbit several years ago, because it was touted as phenomenal and yet when it came right down to it, the reviews weren't wrong they just didn't work for me because places like amazon don't include the things everyone wants to know.

I'll post my discussion of "why I hated the rabbit and it's at the bottom of the box" in a few minutes. Your mileage may vary.

And here is where things may go off the rails...are discussions allowed? I mean because I absolutely LOVE my rabbit (may they rest in peace - that's right I've worn a few out :) ). It's my favorite toy that I've ever had. The stimulation on the clit while also being filled would send me over the edge in a matter of seconds.

The issue is getting the one with all the right settings...
You need one where the shaft can move/gyrate while the "ears" are doing their thing....

I made the mistake of trying something new after the last funeral for my rabbit and got a Hitatchi like vibe...nope! My next purchase will be a new rabbit.

Great thread!

I too have a box of items that didn't make the team.

Unfortunately I haven't discovered anything worth writing a positive review on.

Looking forward to seeing what people have to recommend.

Negative reviews could be equally helpful! Avoiding that box full of useless toys is awesome.

I haven't bought a WeVibe, but I did purchase the Lovense Lush remote-control bullet vibrator directly from their website about two years ago (it was to give an online partner in Canada control of it via bluetooth - how exciting!) Except it never worked. Or rather: it never worked whilst inside me. After much reading, I found out that it was more likely to do with the brand new phone I'd bought which is apparently crap for bluetooth signal. Either that or my pussy is lead-lined. When not inside me, it worked, he could send the signals and it went mad. Slip it inside me and nothing. The connection didn't or barely worked.

So, I still own it - and hope that when I'm due a new phone it might work! But until then, a toy that I think cost me around £120 sits useless. :rolleyes:

Thanks! This is great information!

This is unfortunate. I mean, the not working. It's nearly 2018 and this should totally be a thing that isn't that hard to figure out. I'd love to test something like this out and want this to work. Maybe with someone who doesn't have a lead lined pussy, but you know, I'm not judging.

This is terribly disappointing to read, both that you have an expensive toy collecting dust and that this wasn't something you could determine prior to purchase.
I'm also very intrigued by the remote access toy concept.
I mean, it could be possible you have super pussy.. all lead lined and stuff but you'd think that the manufacturer would have taken that into consideration.

And here is where things may go off the rails...are discussions allowed? I mean because I absolutely LOVE my rabbit (may they rest in peace - that's right I've worn a few out :) ). It's my favorite toy that I've ever had. The stimulation on the clit while also being filled would send me over the edge in a matter of seconds.

You need one where the shaft can move/gyrate while the "ears" are doing their thing....

I made the mistake of trying something new after the last funeral for my rabbit and got a Hitatchi like vibe...nope! My next purchase will be a new rabbit.

Yes please let's have discussions! Because what works for you, obviously didn't work for me.
I think for me mine might have been the pearls. They were distracting and it was so loud I couldn't stop thinking about it long enough to stop thinking.;)

I think that the rabbits are very - specific? to the type of erm - player? you are haha. Let me explain: I've had the large thrusting one, and it was NOT sexy at all. The noise, the thrusts, were just amusing. But a friend loved hers. I've also had the rotating balls one (the balls in the shaft, not dangling ones!), and that was meh. An odd sensation.

BUT oh my goodness. I own the metal rabbit. Best vibrator. Ever. Simple to use (some have a control panel of about 6 buttons!), and the combined coolness of the metal (to start) and the ears... heaven!

I have very recently purchased a gift set of the rampant rabbit, which includes a bullet (I don't often use little clit vibes). It seems good but it didn't get me "there" anywhere near as fast as the metal one. It's also a little louder. So, I reckon that the new one will do for longer sessions when time and privacy is not a factor, but the metal one gets the job done in less than 6 min if needs be!

I think that the rabbits are very - specific? to the type of erm - player? you are haha. Let me explain: I've had the large thrusting one, and it was NOT sexy at all. The noise, the thrusts, were just amusing. But a friend loved hers. I've also had the rotating balls one (the balls in the shaft, not dangling ones!), and that was meh. An odd sensation.

BUT oh my goodness. I own the metal rabbit. Best vibrator. Ever. Simple to use (some have a control panel of about 6 buttons!), and the combined coolness of the metal (to start) and the ears... heaven!

I have very recently purchased a gift set of the rampant rabbit, which includes a bullet (I don't often use little clit vibes). It seems good but it didn't get me "there" anywhere near as fast as the metal one. It's also a little louder. So, I reckon that the new one will do for longer sessions when time and privacy is not a factor, but the metal one gets the job done in less than 6 min if needs be!

Can you PM me a link to that metal one? I have never seen that and as I mentioned I am in the market :)

I think it's the gyrating thing that I find odd. The metal one vibrates, not gyrates. But my new one does, and it's better than the old ball-gyrating one lol.

I also have the wand (but it's Ann Summers own version, not Hitachi). It's so damn powerful (my hand tingles if I use it too long!) and quite loud, and really only for external stimulation (unless you like to be REALLY filled). Because it's mains-powered, that's my emergency back up. I think that the wand is much, much better for couples play.

A metal rabbit is conversation worthy. With vibration? I've not seen that and am, intrigued. I have several metal toys and would agree with everything from the coolness of the metal to the weight are top contenders, so this may involve more research myself!
I'll take the link too unless you want to just share it here.

This is unfortunate. I mean, the not working. It's nearly 2018 and this should totally be a thing that isn't that hard to figure out. I'd love to test something like this out and want this to work. Maybe with someone who doesn't have a lead lined pussy, but you know, I'm not judging.

This is terribly disappointing to read, both that you have an expensive toy collecting dust and that this wasn't something you could determine prior to purchase.
I'm also very intrigued by the remote access toy concept.
I mean, it could be possible you have super pussy.. all lead lined and stuff but you'd think that the manufacturer would have taken that into consideration.

Yeah, I was (as he was) super excited about this concept, and they were the best rated ones on the market at the time. I would like to think that after nearly two years, the technology has moved on much further - but I can't justify paying so much to try and find out. :eek:

Can you PM me a link to that metal one? I have never seen that and as I mentioned I am in the market :)

I can sure try :D (I'm not great at links on here, but I'll see what I can do!)

I have a glass toy that has that same coolness and I love it...especially after some time in the freezer (though that's not often because forgetting it's in there might be a problem when the kids get home from school :) ). But that is all manual, and while fun for those longer encounters, some days a girl needs a quick fix and some battery powered help (or these days laptop charged I guess)

Yeah, I was (as he was) super excited about this concept, and they were the best rated ones on the market at the time. I would like to think that after nearly two years, the technology has moved on much further - but I can't justify paying so much to try and find out. :eek:

I can sure try :D (I'm not great at links on here, but I'll see what I can do!)

That was my inspiration for the thread. I have bought a number of things that looked promising but either aren't available for local purchase so I can't even touch it first, or I get it and it's made promises it can't live up to.
You can always just give the name. My google skills are strong.

Before Christmas I bought a Loe Luna G spot vibe which is amazing. Normally alone I don't use toys but I sure do now. My first such toy was a Fukuoku finger tip type which I really liked also. Never got around to getting a new battery for it.
No need for the Hitachi magic wand anymore, now it's only used when with my GF (her fav)

L:rose:

[/URL]

Ah, I'll just put the link here then, Tink (as long it's not violating any Lit rules? This is why I rarely link stuff lol)

I don't think it does. But in case it does, the name is the Rampant Rabbit, the metal one.
And I think it just moved up to the top of the list.

I have a glass toy that has that same coolness and I love it...especially after some time in the freezer (though that's not often because forgetting it's in there might be a problem when the kids get home from school :) ). But that is all manual, and while fun for those longer encounters, some days a girl needs a quick fix and some battery powered help (or these days laptop charged I guess)

I've never tried glass (yet), and whilst the rechargeable toys are certainly cheaper to run, the couple I've tried so far fell short of the power of a battery one. Again, I'm sure that this improves in time too.

I've never tried glass (yet), and whilst the rechargeable toys are certainly cheaper to run, the couple I've tried so far fell short of the power of a battery one. Again, I'm sure that this improves in time too.

I agree about the power issue with the rechargeable toys...plus I am in a situation that I have to keep my toy use to myself (it is not appreciated in my house) so often when I want to use it...DEAD! I can't just have my vibe plugged into my laptop while I'm sitting around the house!

Glass makes me nervous, I know it's well crafted and safe but I'm kind of clumsy and I worry I'd somehow chip it, not notice and then have to have a long drawn out conversation at urgent care. :eek:
Metal has allowed me to achieve the same effects I think and it's durable.

Before Christmas I bought a Loe Luna G spot vibe which is amazing. Normally alone I don't use toys but I sure do now. My first such toy was a Fukuoku finger tip type which I really liked also. Never got around to getting a new battery for it.
No need for the Hitachi magic wand anymore, now it's only used when with my GF (her fav)

L:rose:
Good to know that the hitachi isn't the end all for everyone! I haven't heard of the Loe Luna before but that looks really nice. It has the same luxury look as my Lelos.
(which are top of my go to list)

Tal you mentioned USB power, I haven't had a problem with power levels with my Lelos but other toys that use usb power instead have lacked intensity.

I agree about the power issue with the rechargeable toys...plus I am in a situation that I have to keep my toy use to myself (it is not appreciated in my house) so often when I want to use it...DEAD! I can't just have my vibe plugged into my laptop while I'm sitting around the house!

Get a power cord and brick that you'd use to say, charge a phone. Just make sure it's the right connecter. Plug it in next to your bed, no one will know.

Back