Toy Talk and Review

:D

Looking forward to reading the review :)

We will. So far I'm impressed with the company. They allow shipping of one set to be split and shipped to separate addresses, both parts shipped in under 12 hours and are set to arrive tomorrow.
That's pretty impressive.
AND I had an issue with my tracking number and their customer service responded within a couple hours.

Lovense Max Review

We will. So far I'm impressed with the company. They allow shipping of one set to be split and shipped to separate addresses, both parts shipped in under 12 hours and are set to arrive tomorrow.
That's pretty impressive.
AND I had an issue with my tracking number and their customer service responded within a couple hours.

I stumbled upon the Max and Nora combination toy set on sale, so Tink and I decided to purchase them. We had already read several reviews of the product and we were very curious. So, we bit the proverbial bullet. Without further ado, here commences my review.

Lovense Max: A review (this is the original Max, not the Max 2)

The Max is the first full "sleeve" toy I have used. I had tried a cheap throw-in one a while back but wasn't happy with the product. Reviews indicated the Max was a little harder for well endowed men to use and I've got to agree with that statement. Length wise it is a non-issue, but the physical opening is rather tight and requires a generous amount of lubrication to even attempt to get my cock into. Once in however it's a different story. There is an air valve that you can cover or open to change the feeling, I find it much more effective with it opened. When covered, it's more like jerking than stroking. With it opened it's more like actual penetrative sex. It has an air pump and contractions, but over all I found those features didn't add much for me in and of themselves.

When combined with the app/partner, the pump and contractions are a bit different. I'd still say they are on the weak side, but the knowledge that it's because she's clenching around it and fucking herself for me and I have a physical reaction on my side to show me, well that does it for me. We've used it a few times together now, and I love hearing how she's reacting to me stroking. I can tell when her toy is at rest inside her as my toy ceases vibrating. It does not seem to pick up the subtle movement of just clenching or throbbing. I can slow my thrusts right down and her toy responds by decreasing the vibrations and rotation. I can tease her. Without touching the app, I can control her toy. Or, conversely, if one of us isn't feeling particularly playful, then the other can use the app to control their toy. Also, you can save patterns from what you are doing together, or create one with the sliders to send one another for later. (I think it can sync with music or sound as well)

Review of the app itself. It's simple to use, once you get your toy connected. We've had trouble getting it to recognize that one of us has a toy connected, but it doesn't take very long to troubleshoot. Once connection is established, we have yet to experience a disconnect. Their built-in voice/video chat isn't as reliable however. I'd recommend using multiple devices. Myself, I use my computer to skype/webcam and then my phone has the app running to link my toy with her. The app offers "Live control" or "Sync", if you are playing together and want to not touch your device, you want to go on Sync and then click two-way. That starts the toys talking to each other. If you want to manually control each other's toys, you can use either mode. Live Control takes control of just their toy. Sync you each have control (until you click two-way). Or you can send patterns to one another (which you can create by recording your play time, or again manually with the sliders).

Over all, I give the Max a high rating. The material feels good. The size is decent. It charges fast. Easy to clean. The vibrations are weak, so if that's your thing shop around. The best part really is how easy the app works (Saying that though, right now my toy isn't connecting as I'm trying to write about it....) If you are in a long-distance relationship, or travel frequently for work, I'd say get one of these sets.

P.S. buy a decent quality water based lube. It will get all over the exterior of the toy as well, almost unavoidable. Keep a towel on hand or something :p

Lovense Nora-
I have forever been intrigued by the idea of a "his and hers" toy that allows me to give up even the slightest bit of control to a partner, because that's one of the things missing in toys. I always know what to expect when I open my drawer and take out a favorite (or really any) toy. When Tolyk found the Max and Nora on sale, we had already read a few reviews and were interested so we decided to give it a whirl.
I'm glad we did.

I've owned several rabbits in the past and it's not generally my "go to" or favorite configuration, to be honest, too much going on at once is usually more of a distraction than a selling point.
These were well reviewed and since he's far away... the idea of being able to play together made it worth the gamble.
The base is made from ABS plastic, while both the appendages are made from high-quality silicone. It feels nice. That's important.. I like my toys to feel nice right out of the box.
I'm not thrilled with the charger, the cord is too short and it's magnetic so you have to position it properly or it doesn't charge. It doesn't take terribly long to charge though and that's a plus. Lovense Nora is waterproof and can also be submerged in water. I haven't tried that, because it loses connectivity in water and since the main reason for this toy is that bluetooth connection I'd just pick something else to play with in the bath. Its waterproofing and good construction make the Lovense Nora easier to clean, which is a huge plus.

The clitoral appendage on the Nora is flexible and can be adjusted, which is a huge perk compared to many rabbits. Insertable length is probably 4.5 inches or so, I didn't measure, and it's not small. It's comfortable and designed for gspot stimulation and it does that well. It's probably not the best rabbit vibrator out there, but it's definitely an improvement over most of the ones I have tried in the past.

Where this is ideal is the app. It has an app that you can text, call, and control your toys. You can control it yourself using either the buttons or the app, you can pass controls to your partner or you can sync.

Syncing is great.. it makes your toy react to theirs. While he is moving his toy, mine reacts and vice versa. What's especially amazing about this is that you know it's in reaction to their body. My body reacts to the toy differently because I know it's HIS body creating the motions of my toy.

You can record patterns, either created during sync or on the app and save them for solo play later, or just because something worked REALLY well. (I have a couple favorites already stored in the app... )
It is really easy to set up- we downloaded the apps before the toys even arrived, created the accounts. Once they arrived, we turned on the Bluetooth connection and had our toys connected on both phones pretty quickly. Once in a while we have to reset to get it to connect but it stays connected. The user manual was pretty easy which is good since I'm not really a tech girl and I'm not exactly in troubleshooting mode when I have my panties off.

It is compatible with all phones as well as computers though if your computer doesn't have bluetooth I think you need an adapter. I didn't have to get into that, but it's nice to know it's an option.
Knowing that I was sharing in real time , being able to see his face and hearing his voice was something I needed so much. No, it's not a teleporter, you still can’t touch, but sharing something so intimate, even countries apart, far away is at least possible now and that's priceless.

One con.. it's kind of louder than I'd like. I'd like to see updates with more speeds, intensities, etc, but all in all.. I'm a fan.
Would highly recommend to a friend.
Honestly if you are part of a long distance couple, you should invest.
It's not perfect... but it's pretty damn good.

Brilliant reviews, you two. Sounds like it's really working for you both. I don't know much about this sort of remote thing, but from what you've said, these toys seem like a technological advance.

Do you think it makes a difference that you are familiar with each other's physical bodies too? Can you replicate feelings and actions that worked particularly well for you when you were physically together?

'Nora', though? Not a desperately sexy name? :D

Brilliant reviews, you two. Sounds like it's really working for you both. I don't know much about this sort of remote thing, but from what you've said, these toys seem like a technological advance.

Do you think it makes a difference that you are familiar with each other's physical bodies too? Can you replicate feelings and actions that worked particularly well for you when you were physically together?

'Nora', though? Not a desperately sexy name? :D

Yeah, they are definitely an advance. I don't think ours do this, but some work with virtual reality....

I do think it makes a difference that we know what one another enjoys, but I think that would be just as good from solid communication vs actually having experience with one another in person. Tink and I knew a lot about one another before we ever had sex. Putting that knowledge into use has been very fun each time we've been together. Putting it to use through the toys is good, but not as good as having my hands on her.

This is an informational thread guys... you’re gonna have to take your flirting elsewhere :D

Anyone done any shopping lately?

So i just ordered one of these...

Screenshot-2019-09-24-19-34-22.png

I saw it on the FB and the reviews had me rolling. Awaiting our next sleepover to take it for a spin.

Apparently i don't know how to use a sex toy :rolleyes: because this is doing nothing for me.

I shall continue to endeavor, and return with an update forthwith.

I hate to say this, but I've generally found that price point matters.
I'd have skipped it because anything in that price range I've found to be disappointing. I was excited by the reviews though... so I was hoping that wasn't going to be the case.

TDNR

One of Pixie's favourite/best toys only cost 36 bucks Canadian.. It's a knock-off of the "womanizer" and it's pretty fantastic.

The Belladonna Pocket Pussy that's on Adam and Eve is kind of weird. Like it gets skinny in the middle but not in a "feels good" kind of way. It's just weird and tight and doesn't really feel all that good. I may have to go back to the old kind I had. It was pretty tight, and you need to be FULLY hard to get in, but fuck it feels good. I filled it properly everytime. ;)

The one I just reviewed was the same. Hard to get into, but pretty good once in :p

Back