THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

Is it still rutting season?

That's silly! It's ALWAYS rutting season.:cool:

Last edited:
Well hello!
Thank you.

You would, would you?:cool:
Something I really miss! Now, to work out the logistics.
I had to move out of my office space of many years and I am currently in a bit of limbo/chaos...

Logistics then. It is important that an artist have the right ambience to do his best work, so I'll wait and enjoy what you are posting in the meantime, Throbbs.

This one is based on a story that was told to me — in her college days she went camping with some friends, and while peeing outside she spied a curious "branch"/stump. I feel that the woman looks too young in my drawing, but never went back to make the proper adjustments.

Last edited:
This one is based on a story that was told to me — in her college days she went camping with some friends, and while peeing outside she spied a curious "branch"/stump. I feel that the woman looks too young in my drawing, but never went back to make the proper adjustments.

attachment.php

It looks like a story waiting to be written. An interesting idea anyways.

In other news, look what turned up on "that" thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=91201060&postcount=8

All the images are gone.

I'd say it was a victory for Art.

It looks like a story waiting to be written. An interesting idea anyways.

In other news, look what turned up on "that" thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=91201060&postcount=8

All the images are gone.

I'd say it was a victory for Art.
Well, how about that! I hadn't looked
I can't say that I'd miss it. He didn't seem to have many fans (or really any detractors for that matter).

on a different note:
Finding a woman who has a crush on my soul is a new goal, or a better articulated old goal. Of course, a having a crush on her soul would be ideal.

Last edited:
Still sorting through the chaos...
Got the two stacked GIANT flat files into basement studio.
Built a frame with casters to substitute for the steel base, and then had to make a mouse shield (simple plywood screwed to caster base) because there was a VERY inviting access from below.

Then yesterday and today, I have been sorting through mismanaged stuff, including much original art, prints, blueprints...

I found this one, which HAD been "moused" a bit, but luckily the only on part of the margin which I cut off.

purging as much as I can, and some getting packed for more consolidated storage. It was rather painful to sell my drafting table. Not likely to actual "drafting", but drawing... Will have to be done elsewhere.

Last edited:
Some portions may appear larger than they are.

Because it feels that way.

Last edited:
Being somewhat selfish, I tend not to like to share.:cool:
I am sure I could make some exceptions for her.
I have not met a man who I'd want to have in a 3 some. In any ways, I think I'd be more fussy about a guy. hmmm? I do like to watch, though I . never have (in person).

So, I draw myself as both men.:D

Last edited:
try, try again.

previous (recent) was brief and a dud.

most recent — partially "over-shadowed", partially "ignored", and partially politely "acknowledged" as existing.

A grand finale

I do love the visual of cumming, and cumming inside...

decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Sometimes it is fun to cum on a pussy. Certainly, it is visually fun.

Last edited:
And now for something completely (mostly) different.

no, not a man with three buttocks.

This is from a very long tie ago. I had an erotic dream and this was the situation:

As with many dreams, it was a bit disjointed and I cannot provide any further information or details, especially as it was so long ago.

Last edited:
From the gallery

Kinda/sorta the reverse of above... well, a similar theme with gender & species change, so not much like the above.

attachment.php

Last edited:
same ol', same ol'

It's tough to elicit a response out of folk. It seems that some folk must pop in.

So, is it the same ol' people who have been in before and because many of my illustrations (recently) have been posted previously, so it's a case of 'meh"

or

The subject matter doesn't "push any buttons", good or bad? (LadyJS has piped up a few times because some elements are a turn off for her. That's legit)

or

The quality or technique is not up to your standards/preference?

or...

?

Last edited:
same ol', same ol'

It's tough to elicit a response out of folk. It seems that some folk must pop in.

So, is it the same ol' people who have been in before and because many of my illustrations (recently) have been posted previously, so it's a case of 'meh"

or

The subject matter doesn't "push any buttons", good or bad? (LadyJS has piped up a few times because some elements are a turn off for her. That's legit)

or

The quality or technique is not up to your standards/preference?

or...

?

So much smut, so little time?

I truly enjoy your stuff. Sometimes I like to mull a response over a bit. " Nice pic" doesn't express my appreciation for you stuff any more than it does for the women of AmPics.

I'm sending a PM with an idea.

Back