Thoughts on Posting your images here vs "Up Front"

I suspect that any confusion for @Llehlla might come from being on LIT via her phone. ?
I'm not sure. I do not use LITerotica on my phone.

I imagine that the interface LOOKs somewhat different. Otherwise I could walk someone through.
I COULD open my laptop and read and type. I would probably scream at the damn thing within two minutes because we don’t get along, plus I would quite possibly activate my photosensitivity and there would be no more Llehlla until her and brain recovered. She needs to get off this little device as it is. Major energy sucker.

You're on a thread in the The Visual Artists Corner of the Literotica Bulletin board.

You certainly can, and did. :)

Now, answer the question(s).
It seems to me that much of your work is better suited to this forum, rather than up front, especially the sequential works.
You've posted both places, what are your thoughts?
I did actually know where I was. I was pretending I had landed in some strange realm, one few people dare to explore. “Whhha…? Whhha? Uh, where AM I ?”
That kind of thing.

No other artists, illustrators and/or viewers, patrons, fans going to weigh in on the virtues and pitfalls of the two Literotica visual erotic art options?

Whatchu like better and why?

Naturally there are those who post "up front" that have never been on the bulletin boards, let alone this corner.

No other artists, illustrators and/or viewers, patrons, fans going to weigh in on the virtues and pitfalls of the two Literotica visual erotic art options?
Seems like they all gone away….
Look, their food is still on the table like they was half way through the meal when they just…disappeared!

Looky over there! They one person on the cell phone writing stupid messages in the middle of a power outage! Using up battery power on nothin’!
Holy shit!
Theys tree branches fallin’ and that fool on her cell phone!

Many, many years ago, I saw a line drawing that still sticks with me. No idea where, or who did it. It was just a simple line drawing like those above. Female figure from about the navel down to the feet ... with heels as I recall. Sort of over exaggerated heels. Very shapely legs.

I often though it would be cool in life-size or maybe larger as a transfer on a wall.

"And they all moved away from me on the bench
There, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things,"

SO...
Now that the erotic art hub seems to be functioning, What do folk think about the situation of this forum vs that "arena"?

As artists, how does the immediacy and "intimacy" of this area compare to the broad exposure and voting/rankings to that area?

I admit that I like to see when scores and favorites go up, over there.
If this area had more interaction, discussion, fawning/fanning LOL - then this would be my hands down (my pants) favorite. Currently (and in most of the past) there has been little of that. So I'll take my "strokes" via votes.

Why else do folk share their work, if not for some sort of validation?

"I create it for myself" is only partially valid, because by posting, one is sharing... don;t we want to know if our "message in a bottle" has reached someone?

BottledUp.jpg

^^^ I'll only say the same thing that some say about stories .....

There are a lot ot people that read stories that don't even know about the forum. The link is kind of buried and not well publicized. The same could happen for viewers of artworks .. they may not know about the forum.

I see no problem with posting to both, same as many authors and readers do.

Conversely, reversely - It would be nice if there was an obvious link (in the banner? the logo?) Here, on the bulletin board/forum that went back, up front. Now and again, I like to go there from here.

I’m just posting these for no reason. Not suggesting they be used as banners. I just finally got around to finding a few images to post. Too spoon-less to write. IMG_5596 Medium.png

Back