Thread killers anonymous.........take two

koalabear

~Armed and Fuzzy~
Laurel killed it!!!!!!!!:eek:

It came to GS's attention last night that a good friend of mine here has the uncanny knack of saying the right things at the wrong time and thus, becoming a thread killer...

We all have the ability at times to do this, hell, I am a TK'r myself, so I thought we could have a thread for where the TK's on lit could meet and give each other support, and maybe, you popular posters could give us tips as to how to keep threads going and to never drop to the last pages.

So, please come and help the less fortunate among us... and Tk's... come here so you are not alone

Last edited:
Hi, I'm vicious, and I'm a thread killer. It's been a couple of hours since I last killed a thread. :(

*Imagines a large group, in unison, saying, "Hi, vicious."*

Hi, I'm vicious, and I'm a thread killer. It's been a couple of hours since I last killed a thread. :(

*Imagines a large group, in unison, saying, "Hi, vicious."*

I SERIOUSLY doubt that any thread you post in is killed....stalkers like me will always find a way to keep threads you post in alive....:D

I've killed many a thread.

My take on the world can only be absorbed by those who are as mentally disturbed as I am. So that only qualifies about 5% of you.

knivesgz0.gif

I've killed many a thread.

My take on the world can only be absorbed by those who are as mentally disturbed as I am. So that only qualifies about 5% of you.

That percentage is way too conservative. Have you seen the whack jobs around here?

Back