The succubus's Treat(closed)

"Fuck yes!" Matt groaned out as Mira rolled them over so she was riding him. Her back facing him and his eyes were glued to her big ass. "God damn Mira your ass is so sexy!" He slapped her ass firmly leaving his hands on her cheeks making her flesh jiggle which he found so sexy.

This was by far the best night of his life so far. Laying on a blanket on a warm tropical beach at night with only the stars and moon over his head. Mira, the ebony succubus, riding his cock like a pro made it a thousand times better. He was groaning out frequently loving the way she worked her hips on his massive rod.

Mira moaned riding him faster "Mmmm fuck yeah your cock is so good" she groaned and rolled her hips shaking her ass for him "Mmm yeah you like that?" She said with a giggle riding him more feeling him stretch her.

"Mmm i love this thick cock stretching my tight pussy baby"she moaned "I love every inch of you and your cock"

"Hell yes I love it!" Matt answered spanning her ass again. Then he started thrusting up into Mira trying to go as deep as possible. His balls pressing against her as his entire thick rigid length was buried inside of the succubus. Matt sat up and wrapped his arms around Mira pulling her back against him.

This allowed him to start thrusting hard and fast into her supernatural cunt. "Oh my god Mira!" He groaned out feeling more pleasure than he ever has before in his life. He started kissing and nibbling on her shoulder and neck living the feel and sweet taste of her flesh.

Mira screamed with pleasure as Matt matched her pace the two of them now fucking each other hard . "OHHH FUCK!"She panted as he pushed his whole length in her pulling her onto his cock. She felt him pounding her hard and fast and she immediately began to cum.

She panted as she came on his cock and he began kissing and nibbling on her shoulder and neck. "Ohh my god Matt... you feel so good"

When Matt felt Mira cum on his cock it made him erupt for the second time. Her slick inner walls gripping every detail of his manhood. His hips slowing down some and he made sure to shoot his load so deep inside of her. Flooding her womb with his creamy seed. Groaning as he did so and he held her naked body against his sweaty muscular body.

Matt gently turned Mira's head so he could kiss her. The kisses between them were always filled with firery passion. He stopped moving and kept his dick buried inside of her feeling her pussy still pulsing around and massaging his cock milking every drop out of him. Mira's round ass pressed snugly up against Matt.

Mira sighed contentedly feeling his cock nestled inside of her as he held her against his body. She felt content with being in his arms and she transported them along with their things into her room. She smirked hearing his thoughts and turned facing him feeling his cock slowly slide out of her..

"I thought itd be better to cuddle here in my bed"she smiled facing him and giving him a soft kiss. "Taylor wont come looking for you tonight right?"

All of the sudden they went from being on the beach to being on Mira's bed. The bed that they first had sex on and he got his memory back of that night earlier this evening. Mira was now laying on top of Matt and he kissed her. His hands resting on her lower back, right at the dimples above her ass.

When she mentioned Taylor he forgot all about her and was starting to think of how she was going to react when she found out. "I doubt she'll find us here even if she came looking." Matt kissed her again. He didn't want to leave Mira, laying in bed with her cuddling while naked was so perfect. "I don't even want to think about her right now."

Mira smiled and nodded deciding not to bring Taylor up at the moment and lay her head on his chest as they cuddled together in the bed. She smirked feeling his hands rest above her lower back and him tuck her into his side like she belonged there.

She kissed his chest softly and said in his head "Did you mean it Matt? That you would stay with me forever?"

When Mira asked Matt if he would seriously stay here with her forever he thought about leaving his old life behind. Not working at the construction company he worked for, not live in a stressful city life, the more he thought about it the more he became committed to the idea. "Yes I would stay with you forever." He said kissing her lovingly.

"My old life was so stressful. I hated living in the city and dreaded going to my job every morning. So to leave all of that behind to stay on this beautiful island with you, the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, is a dream come true for me." His hand running up and down her back while they talked.

"I know I said I didn't want to talk about her but I don't know what to do about Taylor. Do I tell her tomorrow or wait until the end of the trip? What would I even say to her?" He was not having second thoughts about leaving Taylor he just wasn't sure how to go about doing so.

Mira stayed silent listening to him and understood things as as human were hard because she coukd feel their emotion sometimes. She didnt need to work for money because if she wanted something she could either conjure it up or simply suggest a human to give it to her and they would.

She smiled as he said leaving his life behind to stay with her woukd be a dream come true. She kissed him softly as he mentioned he didnt know how to handle leaving Taylor. She could transport all his things to her place but she didnt know if he would want her interfering.

"I can get your things babe... i can also make her think you broke up on the trip and you left? Whatever you decide im here "she said softly.

"You can do that?" He asked referring to her mentioning she was able to get all of his things here. She was turning out to be much more powerful than he imagined. Mira also mentioned to him how she could make Taylor think he broke up with her and left during their trip. "You continue to amaze me." Matt said with a grin as he leaned down to kiss Mira again. This kiss was a long wet passionate one. One of his hands went down to her big ass while they made out.

"What else can you do with your powers?" Matt was going to love being with a succubus. Not only was she sexy as hell her powers were so great and seemed to be able to do a lot of stuff to make life easier. Matt let Taylor slip from his mind once more. He would worry about how to deal with her in the morning and for now wanted to focus just on Mira.

Mira smiled as he was amazed at what she could do. She explained most of her powers which included manipulation and suggestion, dream walking, transporting, mind/energy reading ,strength,shapeshifting, The power her kiss had if she wanted to release it and sexual feeding off of chi and sperm.

She saw how shocked he was and grinned as he made out with her and they got to know each other more. "Is there anything that youd like to see me do?"she asked with a smirk

Matt was mind blown as Mira explained her powers to him. She was a lot more powerful than he imagined. He never would have thought that he'd become involved with a gorgeous succubus, until today he didn't think they existed. He groaned softly into their kiss thinking of a power he wanted to see her display for him.

He experienced the mind reading, teleporting so he wanted to see what she meant by shape shifting. "Hmmm I want to see you shape shift. Like into another person?." Matt said looking at Mira. "how about a sexy redhead teen?" He suggested to see if she could pull that off.

Mira smirked seeing how amazed with her and her powers most would have headed out of the dose by now but not her Matt was curious about her abilities. She was shocked when he asked her to shapeshift.

"I suppose I can baby"she said and smirked taking a breath and before his eyes she transformed herself into a Sexy redhead laying beside him in the bed naked . "How is this baby?"she asked grinning

Matt couldn't believe his eyes. Right before him the ebony beauty transformed into a pale petite red headed teen. Still naked also. Perky tits and a small landing strip above her pussy. His jaw was dropped when he witnessed the transformation. "That is amazing!" He exclaimed letting his hands run over Mira's body.

Squeezing her perky tits as his hands passed then running down to her ass which was no where as big as Mira's ass. "I like your original ass better." He smirked giving her a playful slap on her tight ass. He pulled the red head against him and started kissing her. "You are so amazing Mira. I am so glad I found you."

Mira grinned and kissed him back deeply liking that he had no problems with her powers. She sighed feeling him touching her body and he mentioned he liked her ass better. She laughed and transformed back into her original body. "There baby better?" She smirked kissing him again "I do celebrities too"she said laughing.

She eyed him curiously and said "is there anything else youd like to see?"

Matt grinned when she changed back to her caramel skinned body. His hands squeezing and jiggling her big ass. "There's that ass I love." He leaned down and started kissing Mira's round ass while massaging it. Pressing his face between her cheeks to run his tongue along her slit.

"I want to see it all Mira." He said laying back down next to her. He knew he would see all of her powers eventually and couldn't wait to see everything Miralana could do.

Mira grinned liking how much he enjoyed her and yawned slightly a bit tired. She kissed him chest. "I'll shownyou all you want tomorrow baby..in fact we can go anywhere you want in the world baby ìt a large place and we can explore as much as you want" she grinned

"I will even get us in a few places free if youd like?"she asked hoping hed up for travelling with her afound fhe world. This island was her original home so she always felt safe here but she had homes all over the world.

Last edited:
Matt started thinking of all the places in the world he always wanted to go to and now with Mira she could take him there for free. "I can't wait Mira. I'm looking forward to traveling the world with you." When he saw Mira yawn he felt a yawn of his own coming on. He wanted to stay here with her a little longer before heading back to his room.

A few more minutes turned into a few more hours though since he fell asleep cuddling with Mira. Matt woke up to the sound of his phone ringing in his pants pocket that were somewhere on the floor. Matt woke up slowly before realizing what had happened, "shit!" He called out as he climbed out of bed.

Finding his pants he pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw he had several missed calls from Taylor. Standing there completely naked facing Mira he looked at her. Looking at the beautiful succubus laying there he knew he wanted to be with her and not Taylor. He typed out a text to Taylor that said "omg honey I am so sorry. I met some friends at the bonfire last night got hammered and passed out on the beach. Meet me at the restaurant in the resort for breakfast?"

Matt then went over to the bed and started kissing Mira softly to wake her up. "Hey Mira. I'm ready to become yours entirely." Matt sat down on the bed next to her. "Is there any chance you'd have a potion or something that would make Taylor forget she was dating with me and that she came here with me?"

Mira felt his energy shift in her sleep and continued her rest in the bed comfortable knowing he was there with her. She sighed contentedly and only woke when she felt Matt soflty kissing her awake. She smiled slowly opening her eyes hearing him say that he was ready to become hers entirely.

She sat up slowly giving him a soft kiss and was shocked he had asked her for a potion to make his girlfriend forget him. She raised and eyebrow and gave a soft smile " I might be able to whip something up just give me a minute" she said climbing out of bed and going into her potion cabinet.

She mixed a few supernatural ingredients and sealed it off sticking her finger inside of herself to get some of his cum and pricking her finger to get some of her blood. She saw the potion glow pink and then turn a darker shade and she poured it in a small vial for him. "I learned a few things from a witch i know and hes the best there is ....this should work perfectly baby just two drops and thats all she"ll need to forget...i can even transport her and her things home if youd like but you have to handle checking out of the hotel first"

Matt sat on the bed watching Mira craft the potion. Watching her slip her finger inside of her then prick her finger. He just kept quiet knowing she knew what she was doing. Then when she handed it to him he looked at the small vial in his hand. 'This is going to make Taylor forget me forever.' He thought.

"You don't need to transport her home. Let her enjoy the rest of her trip here." He replied feeling a small ounce of guilt for doing this to Taylor so letting her enjoy the rest of her trip made him not feel as bad. He started to get dressed slipping the vial into his pocket. Feeling some grains of sand in his clothes reminding him of there amazing night on the beach.

Matt approached Mira and placed a hand on her hip and one on the side of her neck pulling her in for a passionate kiss that he didn't want to break off. As he pulled away from the kiss he ran his thumb over her bottom lip grinning at her. She was so beautiful he was happy he was going to belong to the succubus forever. "I'll see you in a little bit Mira. I know how to get a hold of you." He smirked remembering how to call out to her.

Then he was off to go meet Taylor for the last time. She was very upset when he got there explaining how she was worried sick for him. Matt calmed her down and told her he passed out on the beach. Then he gave her one last kiss, a kiss goodbye. When she wasn't looking her out two drops of the potion in her drink. Watching the dark pink liquid mix in with her coffee.

They paid their check and he told her that he had to go to the restroom and would meet her in the lobby. He snuck out the back door though knowing she was out of his life forever. He felt bad for Taylor knowing she was happy with him, but this is what he wanted. Matt then went to the front desk and talked to the employee making up a lie that he was leaving but his girlfriend would be staying so to take him off the reservation.

After all was done it was around noon and Matt ended up at the bar where he first met Mira. Ordering a beer he sipped it and thought 'Mira it's done. I am all yours Mira. I'm where we first met.'

Mira had been down by the ocean admiring a starfish by the waves when she got the call from Matt and smiled as he mentioned he was there where they first met and that it was done and he was all hers. She sent a message back saying "Your learning quickly baby..I'll be there shortly baby"

She changed her bikini into a sexy pair of shorts and crop top that showed off her amazing body. She transported to the other side of the island behind a booth and snuck up behind him covering his eyes playfully knowing he could feel her energy "Guess who?" She grinned

Matt was gazing out at the palm trees blowing in the warm summer breeze when a pair of hands covered his eyes and he heard Mira's voice say "guess who?" He grinned knowing exactly who it was. "Only the most gorgeous succubus there is." He said in his thoughts so only she could hear. Matt spun around and saw Mira standing there in her revealing clothes.

"My god you are breathtaking Miralana." He said placing his hands on her hips pulling her body against his. "So it's all taken care of." He said softly pulling her in for a kiss squeezing her big ass not caring if anyone saw.

Miralana smiled at him and kissed him softly once he said it was done and she giggled saying " Im glad your all mine now baby..i think we should definitely celebrate"she grinned feeling his hands slide down to her ass squeezing it.

She kissed again deeply and smirked against his lips looking at him "So..you think im gorgeous?"she teased and pressed against his body."I think we need to celebrate tonight"

"Yes I think you are gorgeous." Matt said returning Mira's kiss. Before he met Mira he had never been with a black girl and definitely never been with a succubus, as far as he knew, but he wouldn't have it any other way. His big hands still on her round ass holding her body against his. Mira could feel his long flaccid cock against her thigh.

"I don't think I can wait until tonight." He teased. "So how do you propose we celebrate?" His hands massaging her ass not being able to control himself. Slipping his tongue back into Mira's mouth kissing her very passionately. Addicted to her kisses and everything about her. Matt now belonged to a succubus and was the happiest man alive.

Back