The succubus's Treat(closed)

Mira sighed against his lips as he pressed his cock against her thigh and kept massaging her ass. She grinned as he told her he couldnt wait until tonight and asked how they should celebrate. She smirked and projected her thoughts of him taking her in front of everyone against the bar but she knew they couldnt.

She smiled "I can think of a few ways we can celebrate baby.."she said and took a small sip of his beer. "Maybe we can find somewhere nice and quiet to go.."

The thought of Matt and Mira fucking in front of the whole bar turned him on. His cock beginning to stiffen as she rubbed against me. When she sipped his beer he started kissing her neck and down her chest to her cleavage kissing ever inch of her subtle cleavage. Mira drove him wild with lust, his craving for her was insatiable.

"You know this island better than me so I'll follow you." He said while his face was still against her tits. "We better find a place quick though." He teased letting her feel his hardening cock against her thigh. He ran the tip of his tongue up from her cleavage, along the side of her neck and into her mouth.

Mira sighed and giggled feeling him kiss her cleavage naughtily and she felt his cock ready for her as usual. She loved how horny he was for her and that he had a insatiable lust that matched hers. He had an energy that matched hers.

She smiled hearing him mumble between her breast and lick her cleavage naughtily and she transported them into a luxury hotel suite. "This!is celebration worthy babe"

When Matt pulled away from their kiss they were no longer at the bar. They were in some fancy hotel room. He looked around grinning, "That is so awesome Mira. Are we even still on the island?." He asked still amazed by her powers. They were in the living room and where that room met the kitchen there was a granite countertop with a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne in it. He walked over and grabbed the bottle and popped it open then poured the champagne into the glasses next to the bucket.

Matt walked back over to Mira holding a glass out for her. Once she took it he held his up for a toast,"To finding who we belong with." A big grin on his face

Mira grinned as he asked where they were and said "We arent on the island anymore baby but i thought itd be best that we celebrate our romance in the city of romance baby...Paris"she smiled knowing theynwould enjoy themselves there tonight.

She took the champagne listening to his toast" To soulmates"she said toasting with her and then leaning in softly kissing him.

"Paris? Really? That is so amazing!" He said as she leaned in to kiss him. "Soulmates." He said softly before their lips met and they shared a soft slow passionate kiss. Once the kiss broke they clinked their glasses together and Matt drank his glass. Setting it down to go look out the window. He always wanted to go to Paris and Mira made that happen in the blink of an eye. He saw the Eiffel Tower off in the distance.

Matt felt overwhelming lust and passion for Mira and walked back over to her. Wrapping his arms around her he lifted her up, his muscles flexing around her Matt started making out with Mira. Sitting her on the counter his hands started roaming her body. Running up to her breasts that he loved so much. Massaging her soft warm flesh while grinding his groin against hers.

While their passionate make out session intensified Matt pulled her top of so her perky tits bounced free. His big hands on her bare breasts. Feeling her nipples against the palm of his hands. "I can't say this enough Mira, you are so fucking sexy baby." He said grinning as he looked into her eyes before going back to kissing her.

Mira sighed softly as he touched her and ground against her telling her how sexy she was. She grinned and told him "Mmmm so are you baby and now that your mine I intend on giving you the world Matt"she said looking into his eyes and kissing him deeply.

She grinned running her hands over his body slowly and admiring it as she did. She moved it down to the waist of his pants teasing him then moving it back up "Sonwhat would you like to explore in paris first?

Matt loved feeling Mira's hands on his body. It's like when she touched him he could feel her energy flowing through both of their bodies. Smirking when she asked him what he wanted to explore first. "Well.." his voice trailed off as he started to peel her shorts off. "There is this very narrow wet cave that I want to explore. And I just so happen to have the perfect tool to use to explore it."

As he said that last part he undid his pants letting them fall to the floor and his long cock spring forward aiming towards Mira's pussy. He got close and ran the tip of his cock along her slit which was already moist. Teasing her snug pussy hole with the head of his cock not pushing in just letting both of them feel her lips grabbing the tip of his member.

Mira laughed and teased him playfully "Mmm a cave baby? Sounds dangerous...i do love adventure baby are you going to show me how you put that tool to use inside baby?" She grinned and sighed as he cock slapped her pussy when it sprang out.

She groaned feeling the head of his cock being gripped by her tight pussy walls. "Mmmm come on adventurer....show me how you explore"

Matt was getting even more turned on from the way Mira was talking to him. He then slipped the head of his cock inside of her. "You have to go nice and slow when you first enter." He said pushing forward nice and slow. Groaning as he watched and felt her tight pussy wrap around him. "Slow and steady baby." He added nearing the halfway mark of his massive tool.

"I love exploring nice tight caves." Matt smirked now theee quarters of the way inside of Mira. Then after a couple more inches he was completely buried inside of her. "Mmmmmm fuck this is my favorite cave ever." After Matt spoke he ran the tip of his tongue against Mira's soft lips teasing her.

Mira moaned liking how he played along with her and grinned when he pushed all the way in saying it was his favorite cave making her moan "Mmm well baby you are my favorite explorer and you can look for whatever you want in this cave baby"

She panted as he licked her lips and sucked his tongue sexily kissing him deeper.

Matt loved how Mira sucked on his tongue. That cause them to share a very erotic kiss. Their tongues dancing together and the two took turns sucking on each other's tongues. Matt placed his hands on the sides of Mira's thighs and ran his hands towards her ass lightly dragging his fingertips along her flesh. Once his hands were on her big ass he lifted her off the counter. His muscles flexing as he held her up in midair.

"I'm claiming this cave as mine and mine only." Matt said keeping his lips against Mira's so he could go back to kissing her after. Thrusting his hips he started to fuck Mira while holding her up displaying his strength. Groaning into the kiss, his lust for her overflowing. Her tight pink pussy spread out from his fat cock. Matt starting to fuck her like an animal in heat. Pumping his hips fast and hard kissing her the whole time.

Mira moaned as his fingertips caressed her skin dragging across the caramel skinned surface and dragging toward her ass as cupped it and lifted her off the counter shocking her.

She gasped and held onto him continuing their kiss as he said her was claiming her cavern as his "Mmm fuck Matt...you owned this cavern ever since your cock first sunk into me" she panted as he fucked her hard and fast moaning against his lips. "Uhhh yess!!!"

Matt grinned into the kiss loving hearing her pussy belonged to him ever since the first time they had sex. Now Matt stood still and lifted Mira up and down his fat cock. "God damn I love this pussy!" He groaned. His skin starting to perspire as he exerted a lot of energy fucking his succubus.

After a few minutes Matt started making his way to the closest wall. On the way over he bumped into a table knocking a phone and lamp off of it. "Whoops." He said with a giggle. Then he pinned Mira against the wall still holding her up by her ass and he started fucking her so hard. His massive cock pistoning in and out of her tiny pussy.

Miralana screamed with pleasure as Matt began lifting her up and down faster on his cock and telling her how much he loved her pussy and she also felt him losing a bit of energy so she gave him a special kiss infused with her energy so he could feel her emotion and pleasure and not get tired.

"Mmm fuck baby you are incredible"she groaned holding onto him as he pounded her against the wall which caused nothing but unintelligable moans to spill from her lips

After that special kiss from Mira the burning that was starting in his muscles disappeared and he no longer started feeling tired. This allowed him to not slow down while fucking her. His balls slapping against her ass with his powerful thrusts. Bangs and thuds filling the room as they fucked against the wall and a couple pictures fell off the wall by them.

This was the most intense sex Matt has ever had and he knew that she had to do something with him not getting tired. Their warm flesh sticking together when it came into contact. The sounds of their fucking filling the room. The sexy moans from Mira and deep groans from Matt, their bodies clapping together, the sound of that echoing through the suite.

Mira grinned as he fucked her harder her kiss only increasing his strength almost supernaturally a few pictures fell off the wall from his powerful thrusts causing her to laugh playfully "Uhhh fuck yeah!!"she moaned loudly "Uhhh fuck me baby yessss! Im gonna fucking cum!!"she nearly screamed as he showed her just how much he owned her tight hole.

The sounds of their sex filled the room her constant moans and his grunting and the nonstop rhythm of his balls slapping her clit and his cock in her.

If there was anyone in the room next to them there was no debate that they'd be able to hear them having sex. "Cum for me Mira. Cum on this dick." Matt groaned feeling her inner walls tightening around him. Matt started attaching Mira's neck with kisses and soft bites.

Matt then quickly spun them around so his back was against the wall and tightening his grip on her round ass he once again started lifting the ebony succubus up and down his rod. He loved how he could hear how wet she was as his cock pushed deep inside of her. Matt felt his own orgasm growing close and knew he was going to have a big load of energy for Mira.

Mira cried out loud as she came hard on his cock squeezing it inside of her pussy and gripped his arms holding onto him so that they were steady " Uhhhhh Uhhhh Fuckkk!"she screamed and trembled her eyes glowing as she felt him about to cum hard inside of her.

She leaned in rocking herself on his cock "mmmm come on baby... fucking cum in my tight hole baby" she groaned knowing there were people next door to them but not caring about them just her and Matts pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes!" Matt groaned out feeling Mira's pussy grow so incredible right as she came on his cock. Feeling her nails digging into him as she grabbed onto him during her orgasm. Staring into her purple glowing eyes Matt erupted inside of her. Groaning out "oh fuck!!!!!" Loudly when she started rocking her hips. Rope after big creamy rope of cum shooting out inside of Mira. His seed filled her womb and coated the insides of her love tunnel.

Matt was sweaty and panting heavily after they both came. He slowly slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor still inside of Mira. As her pussy pulses around his cock he still shot off ropes of his cum. The ropes getting smaller and smaller until every drop was milked from him.

Matt pulled Mira in for a passionate kiss as they came down from their orgasms. His heart beating fast and since their bodies were pressed together she could feel that. "That was fucking incredible!" Matt thought knowing Mira would hear him. He was still trying to catch his breath and wouldn't be able to form a full sentence just yet.

Mira laughed catching her breath leaning her head into the side of his neck grinning uncontrollably as he held her against him the two of them sitting comfortably on the carpet floor. She felt his cock still deep inside of her his cum warming her up as she fed off of it .

She heard him say how incredible their sex and she grinned saying back"It was ridiculosly amazing baby" and kissed him softly neither of them wanting to move at the moment. She felt his heartbeat and smirked liking the sound because hers didnt sound like that "Your heart is like music to me baby"she said softly

The two sat there for a while kissing and rubbing each other. When she talked about his heartbeat he brought her hand to his chest letting her feel it better. "I'm so lucky to have met you Miralana." He said with a grin. He looked around to see all the stuff they knocked over during their intense fucking and chuckled.

Matt started kissing all of Mira's body he could reach right now. Placing lots of kisses on her perky breasts. Sucking on her flesh to leave a few hickies on her caramel colored flesh. He flexed a muscle making his cock twitch inside of her while he kisses her. His hands still on her sexy ass. "That was a good start to our celebration."

Mira smiled and said "Im lucky to have met you too baby"she said looking into his eyes and couldnt help but chuckle looking at the room "We made a mess baby"she laughed looking at images on the ground and a lamo dropped along with a phone and coffee table.

She nodded agreeing and chuckled "That was an amazing start to the celebration baby"

"Sex with you is so perfect Mira." Matt said still feeling her supernatural pussy gripping and pulsing around his cock. Matt kissed Mira a few more times as he came up with an idea. "He how about we go take a shower and then go out for a night in Paris?" He was sweaty after their last intense fuck and also really wanted to see the city with his succubus lover.

Mira looked at him and grinned " Its incredible with you too baby ive never had a lover like you that was able to keep up with me" she laughed "its really impressive". She thought about a night out in paris and couldnt think of anything more perfect "Id love that Matt"

Back