The succubus's Treat(closed)

Mira grinned and moaned knowing he was feeding and feeling the lust and attraction for her roll off of him and returned the heated kiss to him and chuckled " Mmm good Honey... your such a fast learner" she said and smiled knowing he could feed as much as he wanted right now from the amount of sex they had been having but shed make sure he didn't over feed.

“Well I have a great teacher.” Matt said with a smile and then he proceeded to start placing kisses all over Mira’s body. Sucking on her nipple briefly then kissing up to her neck and making his way to her mouth and the two began making out again.

https://dl.phncdn.com/pics/gifs/002/319/701/(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=OLaBAPHjycJtsyZY)2319701b.gif

Matt was feeling completely regenerated and energized after feeding off of Miralana’s energy. His very long cock resting on her pussy and up to her stomach and pulsing as he fed off of his lover’s arousal.

Mira grinned and moaned " Mmmm well I have a very good student"she giggled and kissed him back deeply and sighed against his lips sighing as he rubbed his body against hers. " Mmm ok baby let's get some more lessons, how about you treat us to dinner tonight? Anywhere in the world... anything we want to eat , you just imagine it baby.. imagine us both there and then were there"

"C'mon baby.. focus".

Prior to this moment Matt had successfully transported them places but it was very short distances. Now to teleport them someplace far away Matt wasn’t sure if he was capable of it. Matt first thought of what he wanted to eat, he thought of an authentic Italian dinner. Matt first tried visualizing a nice Italian restaurant but was having trouble focusing.

After taking a deep breath he focused on the sound of his heartbeat and closed his eyes. Thinking of a restaurant right in the heart of Italy he tried teleporting them but was having trouble. He could see the building in his mind but couldn’t get them there. “Any tips Mira?”

Mira smiled and kissed his cheek " You see the building baby right?.. think of it more solidly... imagine us outside ...when we get there well focus on getting the meal free..it's how we travel anywhere we go and well focus on memory wiping, there is so much to teach you but I know youll get it all Matt "she grinned.

Matt smiled at Mira when she kissed his cheek and gave him some tips. He closed his eyes again and slowed his breathing focusing on the building again. He eventually was able to visualize the interior of the building. Matt and Mira walking through the front door. Matt wearing grey dress pants and a light purple dress shirt. Mira was wearing a very sexy sheer black dress leaving very little to the imagination of what she looked like underneath.

They were at the best table in the restaurant both with a glass of the best wine they had available. When Matt opened his eyes his thoughts became reality when he saw he was sitting across from Miralana. A big smile came across his face and he grabbed a glass of wine and held it up. “Cheers.” He said happily relieved he was able to transport them.

Mira grinned impressed that Matt had not only transported them to an actual location but he visualized and materialized clothing for them as well. She smirked at the dress of his choice knowing if she moved a certain way her amazing body plus their combined radianting power would cause and orgy most likely. She chuckled putting a small powerful around the two of them and picked up a glass " Cheers baby! I'm very I'm pressed " she said and grinned

“Thank you. I learn from the best.” Matt said bringing the glass to his lips and taking a big sip. Then he leaned over towards Mira with a big smile still on his face. “I was right, you would look amazing in that dress.” Just the sight of his ebony lover in that dress was giving him an erection. The waitress came over and placed their food on the table while giving both of them a look up and down with a smirk.

Mira smiled and said " Yes baby you were when you look amazing in that outfit...and even better out of it " she grinned " she trailed her eyes over him and smirked she knew how hot he was she felt the arousal from the waitress and she felt his arouaal as well. She smirked and said "Mmm wed better cool it baby...out energy is different to humans...the both of us being aroused like this can cause an orgy.." She said and chuckled

The last sentence made Matt look at Mira in shock. “Can it really?” He asked with a chuckle. He had a lot to learn about their powers and the effects it could have on humans. Matt started thinking about how he was no longer just human, he was now part incubus or at least he was gaining the powers of them. His life changed forever after meeting Miralana and he wouldn’t want to have it any other way.

Mira laughed and nodded remembering what had happened to her when she had first been learning to control her powers and she projected the moment to Matt " I was so embarrassed I had no idea I was causing it at first... and t hats why we have nude beach rules now" .

She smiled seeing the waiter making her way over to them with their meal. She grinned over at him happy he had succeeded in the task and they thanked the waiter. She smirked and said "What else woukd you like to learn honey?"

Matt’s head was filled with the images Miralana was projecting to him. “Wow, Mira that looked like fun.” He said with a chuckle and then took a sip of his wine. He wasn’t quite sure what other powers there was for him to learn. “I want to keep working on my ability to project my thoughts to other people.” After Miralana’s very vivid projection of the orgy he started Matt wanted to be able to project images to that detail.

Back