The succubus's Treat(closed)

Miralana moaned loudly as he gave more powerful thrust ripping her bikini off with one tear and sucking on her perky breasts. She heard him mention hed replace her bikini and he pounded her massaging her ass as well.

She closed her eyes feeling them burning with her power never having desire this stdong for a human and never being fucked this good " Mmmm fuck... im gonna cum Matt!"she screeched

Hearing Mira's sexy moans and her calling out that she was going to cum turned Matt on even more. Matt's body covered in a thin layer of sweat as he used up a lot of energy pounding away at Mira's cunt. There was no way he would last much longer for his first time fucking this incredible pussy.

"I'm gonna cum too!" Matt groaned out as his lips slipped off her nipple and now his face was just pressed against her bouncing tits living how they felt rubbing against his face. After a few more thrusts he released a loud groan as his cock began to throb wildly and he pushed deep inside of her pussy sending off hot streams of cum off inside her cunt.

The sensation was so intense for Matt. A continuous string of groans coming from his mouth. He pulled out a few inches then thrust back deep inside of her still shooting off cum. Filling her tight love tunnel with his gooey cum.

Mira moaned loudly feeling his cum fill her up and her body and energy was completely sated from it. She felt amazing like she had made up for all the feeds she missed from when she was captured by the priest. She panted actually winded from the fuck he gave her.

"Mmmm i dont know what the hell you are human but that was amazing" she said leaning down kissing him deeply. She was connected to him somehow and she felt maybe keeping him there wouldnt be such a good idea for the night becuase the girlfriend might be worried.

She sighed doing a little spell to put him asleep got him dressed and back home in bed next to the girlfriend. "No worries human... youll be mine soon..."she whisphered against his lips before transporting back to her cabin.

Matt was loving this so much. Kissing Mira back with firey passion while his cock still pulsed inside of her. His big hands traveling up and down her sexy, perfectly sculpted body. Matt was so satisfied he never wanted this moment to end. Then before he knew it he was asleep.

The next morning Matt woke up to the sun shining on his face and a cool breeze blowing in through an open window. He rubbed his eyes and stretched as he sat up in the bed. He was in a state of confusion because he had no recollection of the previous night or day even.

Matt got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he took his dick out of his pants it felt sticky like with dried cum after having sex. While Matt went to the bathroom and washed his hands and face he tried remembering what happened the night before.

Eventually he ended up in kitchen where Taylor was already awake and had coffee brewing along with breakfast. Matt poured himself a glass and sat down to eat breakfast. "Morning babe." He greeted Taylor with. "It's strange Taylor, I have no memory of what I did last night. I'm thinking I might have had to much to drink?" She agreed with guns and the two are breakfast together and then got dressed to go to the beach. Matt wore a pair of black grey and red board shorts with slight grey tank top that showed off his torso.

They walked to the beach and found a good spot to set up. They set their chairs up and while Taylor lotioned up Matt went to go for a quick dip in the water. He walked through the waves as they rolled into the beach until he was at waist deep water. The water was warm and crystal clear. He laid back in the water and floated on his back feeling the sun beating down on him. It was bugging him so much why he couldn't remember the previous night.

Mira lay on the beach with a guy lotioning her back that she knew was a massuse. She paid him off then noticed the auras of mermaids swimming dangerously close to the tourist area. She sat up casting a protection wall and sat up wondering why they were so eager today.

She noticed a few men in the water but then her eyes landed on Matt. She knew that had to be it and if they sensed his aura they'd want to collect his soul "Get out of the water!"she shouted urgently in his head knowing if she could transpot him out she would but too many humans were present including his girlfriend. She wished she had been old enough to will weather but getting in his mind was ok for now..

She saw his girlfriend lying down and suggested she head to the bar.

All of the sudden Matt's head was filled with warnings to get out of the water. So he did just that, swimming until he was able to walk the rest of the way to the shore. He walked across the hot sands to his spot. Once he sat down on his chair Taylor said she was going to check out the bar and invited him. "I am gonna pass honey. Don't want to forget today also." He chuckled as he put his sunglasses on and crossed his arms behind his head and laid back in the chair. The afternoon sun hitting his wet body.

Mira sighed relieved he was out of the water and made sure his girlfriend stayed out too. She heard the hissing of the mermaids as they retreated and made her way into the ocean just so her barrrier stayed. She didnt know what it was about this human but she needed him.

She chanted a small spell and she made sure to pass him on her way back to her blanket with a slight smirk on her lios remebering what he'd done to her the night before.

As Matt laid there relaxing in his chair about to drift off to sleep but then he felt something different. Something was calling out to him but he had no idea what. He opened his eyes and sat up in his chair. When he did that was when Mira was walking by. He caught a quick glance of her face as she passed by then he was left staring at her big butt that jiggled with each step she took. There was something about this woman, he had no idea what it could be, but something about this woman was calling to him.

Matt was sitting straight up in his chair, and his body was turned to face Mira. He found himself staring over at the ebony beauty and no matter how hard he tried he could not pry his eyes from her. What was it about this woman that was so special that made him feel a connection to her. Matt reached into the small cooler he brought and pulled out a bottle of water. He sipped the cool beverage while keeping his eyes on Mira. The hot summer sun beating down on him causing him to sweat lightly.

Mira smirked feeling his eyes glued on her and her body. She made her way over to the bar getting to know the girlfriend and not getting much of a aura off of her like she did with Matt.

The girl seemed to really like her and insisted she meet her boyfriend and hang out with them since she was vacationing alone. She agreed reluctantly hoping Matt would not recall last night and what she could do. All she did know was he felt the pull strongly.

Matt watched as the woman got up and walked towards the bar. Once she was out of view he laid back down on his chair. A short while later his phone went off with a text from Taylor telling him to come to the bar to meet the friend she made. Matt got up and walked over to the bar. Hearing the softly playing music as he approached the bar.

Once he spotted Taylor he walked over and saw that the girl she was talking to was the caramel beauty he was ogling on the beach. When he walked over Taylor greeted him with a hug and a kiss then sat back down. "Honey this is my new friend Mira." She said

"Hi Mira it's nice to meet you I'm Matt." He held his hand out getting a feeling of deja vu. This woman looked so familiar but he just couldn't put a finger on it. "I'm sorry have we met before? You just look really familiar."

Mira chuckled as he asked did they meet before and she smiled and said "It's nice to meet you Matt... I think if we met I would have remembered and you would have too"she laughed "Maybe you've seen me around the island...I'm practically never in my room I hated being cooped up..I came here to explore and have fun" she said eyeing him sexily and his girlfriend seemed oblivious to it.

"isn't she cool Matt! The guys are practically drooling over her! "She said to him unknowing that Mira had mixed some potion in his girlfriends drink to make her forget her as well. She stood brushing past him and said "I really should be going.. I need rest.. I had a very wild night "

Matt couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful Mira as she talked. "Yes she is very cool." He agrees with Taylor. "Maybe you can show us around the island one of these days then." Matt added noticing the way she was eyeing him up like a piece of candy.

"Okay it was nice to meet you Mira." Matt said as she said her goodbyes. When she brushed past him Matt placed his hand on Mira's hip feeling her soft flesh with his hand sent a surge of lust for her through his body. "I can see why all the guys are drooling over you. You are gorgeous." Matt said as she brushed past him only softly enough for her to hear.

Once she was gone Matt sat down next to his girlfriend and ordered a beer. "I'm loving this place." Matt said to Taylor while he began sipping his beer.

Mira looked back at him and grinned hearing what he whispered to her. She looked at him and said "I would love showing you the island.. there are a lot of things to take pleasure in and explore" she said eyeing him up and down and she had the feeling he knew exactly what she meant.

When his hand touched her she had to stop herself from taking him right there against the bar. She hugged Taylor and then hugged him letting him feel all of her body in the bikini. "Maybe we can hang out tonight.. there's a bonfire on the beach"she said

Matt's hands rested right above Mira's ass when they hugged and he held her against him as long as he could without arousing suspicion from Taylor. "Yeah that sounds fun. Count me in Mira." Matt almost forgot his girlfriend was there as he made plans with their new friend tonight.

Matt and Taylor had a couple more drinks and then went back to their room. Taylor said she was going to go take a shower so Matt went and laid on the lounger on their patio. Enjoying the cool sea beeeze mixed the sounds of the island. He started drifting off to sleep from being so relaxed.

Miralana grinned as he held her for longer than needed and told her to count him in for the plans later. She nodded saying she'd see them later and she felt some of his aura come with her as she transported which was strange like he didnt want to go.

She undressed deciding to relax in her hottub and channel energies she felt around the island. She feltnthe beautiful energies of the ocean, the fish and even the trees and flowers. She wandered more and felt a familiar energy. She touched it realizing it was Matt and he was asleep.

She saw his dream of him relaxing on the sand watching her walking toward him. She grinned inserting herslf in his dream and she lay down with him " I find it nice your admiring my body here Matt.. she said and lightly stroked his chest. " We could do more here than just lay on this towel... she said sliding her hand down.

Matt was fast asleep and was in his own dream. It was a perfect sunny day and he was laying on the beach in a secluded part of the island. Wearing nothing but white and green plaid swim trunks. His flesh radiating with heat from the sun. Nothing but him and the beach, but then a figure appeared. It was Mira and he sat up on his elbows watching her approach him.

His eyes traveling her body up and down. Her caramel skin looked so silky smooth. Her breasts bouncing with each step she took. Mira joined him on the towel and her hand was already on his chest. "Mira? You really do know this island I thought I was all alone here." He said still admiring her body. Her hand slowly trailing down his abs which he made sure to flex so she felt his firm muscles.

She smiled hearing him say he thought he was all alone on the island and she said " Youll never be alone as long as im around Matt" she said sexily " If you want me all you have to do is call out to me "she said feeling his firm muscles.

She leaned over kissing him deeply and smirked feeling his eyes on her " You really like what you see dont you Matt... youve been eyeing me like this since earlier"

"Call out to you?" Matt asked curiously. Then Mira closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against his. Once their lips met it erupted into a very passionate kiss. Matt didn't want it to end but eventually she pulled away. "I love what I see. You are so fucking gorgeous Mira."

As Matt spoke he reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder and let it trail down the side of her body ending up on the side of her voluptuous ass. "I can't take my eyes off of you." Her flesh was so incredible soft and smooth he wanted to feel her naked body against his.

Mira sighed as he moved his hand down her side and rested it on the side of her ass as he told her her how gorgeous she was and how he couldnt take his eyes off of her. She kissed him deeply and ran her hand down his chest to his cock sensing he wanted to do more than touch her.

She straddled him kissing him deeply his hard cock pressing against her thin bikini. "I mean it baby...call to me baby..call me four times and ill appear to fufuill your desires" she said grinding against him softly.

Mira's kisses were addictive, the feeling of her tongue against his and the taste of her sweet saliva left him craving more. One of his hands went up to her neck and he held her into the kiss. He groaned softly feeling the friction as she grind on him. He reached down to pull his shorts down. Raising his hips slightly to help get them off.

His one hand went back to her neck which he held gently as he gazed into her eyes. Using his other hand he pulled her bottoms aside feeling her soft bare cunt press up against his hard cock. "Miralana I need you. I crave you more than anything in this world." His cock throbbing against her pussy which was soaking his cock with her juices.

Mira moaned softly feeling his hand around her neck and him pressing his cock against her bare lips and continued grinding on him as he told her he needed her more than anything in the world "Then take me Matt.."she whisphered against his lips "Claim your pussy"she said seductively .

She knew the dream would make them both cum in real life.. he might even feel the fter effects of her actually on his cock because their spirits were fucking physically not them.

Matt's cock throbbed against Mira's pussy as she whispered the naughty things to him. He grabbed his cock and guided it into her right snug entrance. He let out a groan as the first couple inches of his manhood slipped inside of her very tight pussy. "Fuck you have a tight pussy." He said before slipping his tongue back into her mouth.

His feet digging into the warm sand and he started to slide is cock in and out of her. Each time he thrust in he went a little deeper. Her warm tight slippery love canal spreading out from his thick member. Since this was a dream the sand wasn't getting on their intimate areas.

Back in reality Matt laid there on the lounger and his shorts were about to rip from the massive hard on he had.

"I'm making this pussy mine!" He said. Holding her bottoms to the side with his one hand as he fucked her. "Your pussy is going to be mine just like my cock belonged to you the moment I laid eyes on you."

Mira moaned loudly as Matt fucked her in the dream. She kissed him deeply as he told her his dick belonged to her and she claimed his cock as he said it was for her. She panted saying "mmm thats it claim your pussy baby"she said rollingnher hips taking his dick.

"Mmm yeah fuck me matt!!Make me cum on this big dick"she said feeling his hand on her ass holding her steady as he drilled her.

With each powerful thrust into Mira's pussy Matt buried the entire length of his monster of a cock. Eleven inches of thick rigid meat reaching so deep inside the ebony goddess. His balls slapping against her, if anyone was around they would definitely hear the erotic sound of their bodies meeting.

His muscles flexing while he held onto her big ass squeezing it and slapping it occasionally. His hips moving as fast as his body would let him. His manhood pistoning in and out of her. "Oh Miralana!" He groaned. His muscular body was sweaty as he exerted so much energy under the hot sun. Sand sticking to his lower legs and parts of his arms but didn't stick anywhere that would cause them discomfort.

Miralana panted the sound of the two of them fucking each other was the only thing she could hear now. Their moans and pants grew stronger as he pumped all of his length into her pussy and not stopping until its goal of making her cum happened.

She screamed playfully as he made her cum and was working on her second orgasm "Uhhh yesss Matt mmm take it ...take all of me"

Back