The succubus's Treat(closed)

Matt's face was now pressed against Mira's bouncing tits. Using his teeth he pulled her bikini top aside and start to suck on her nipple. Matt groaned so loud as she came on his cock. Her pussy growing even tighter around him and pulsed on his shaft. His breathing was very heavy and he felt an orgasm about to rip through his body.

A long deep groan came out of his mouth when he came. Still thrusting at first when he started to cum. Then after a few seconds he pushed deep inside of her filling her womb with his seed. His cum filling her pink pussy marking it as his. "Mira that was fucking incredible." He said as he started to calm down. His cock pulsing inside of her and he was trying to catch his breath. His body really sweaty now.

In real life Matt was cumming in his shorts while he slept. The fabric of his shorts decoming damo as his load went all over his groin.

Mira 's body had trembled in real life after cumming ,in reality two minutes had passed only but in dream world they had been at it for two hours.She kissed him agreeing it had been great as she felt her pussy filled with his cum.

She looked at the handsome man and she trailed her hand down his chest looking into his eyes " I can do that for you all the time Matt... we can do that for each other... I want you to come to me... I want you to be mine human... I can teach you things... Bring you sexual desires you could not even imagine"she said trying to lure him to be with her.

While Matt's cock was still mostly stiff he slide his cock in and out of her some more. Slow sensual movements while she talked to him. "I want to be yours Mira. I belong to you." Matt said obidently gazing into her pretty eyes. His hands caressing her lush ass he loved how big it was. "I want to stay on this island with you forever."

It was a combination of her spell and lust for the succubus that had Matt so infatuated with her. Every last drop of his cum was milked from his cock by her wet velvety pussy. Matt didn't want this to end. He wanted to leave his cock inside of her forever and lay on this beach fucking her until the end of time.

Mira smiled hearing him say he belonged to her and wanted to stay on the island with her forever. She sighed feeling him rocking his cock slowly in her and she kissed him slowly sighing as he touched her. "Mmmm come to me tonight then Matt and we can be together" she said softly kissing him deeply.

She smiled at him before winking and exiting the dream world with a gasp as her eyes shot open in the hot tub.She climbed out after taking a quick shower feeling how wet she was and wore a sexy sundress and her hair styled up to show her sexy neck.

She made it to the bonfire attracting a few mens attentjon but she only wanted one.

Last edited:
"I will find you tonight Mira." Matt said and then he woke up. Back in the real world he let out a sigh still feeling like he was inside of her pussy. Matt felt how wet he was around his groin and knew he must have cum. He laid there a little while longer with the thoughts of Mira riding his cock.

Eventually he got up and went to take a shower after Taylor. Washing off all the cum he shot onto himself. His dick growing hard as he thought about Miralana. He could not get her out of his head. After his shower he discovered that Taylor was passed out on the bed. He got dressed in a pair of loose fitting jeans and a grey polo.

After asking around the resort he finally found his way to the bonfire. He heard people talking and laughing having a good time around the crackling fire. Matt stood there scanning all of the people and finally his eyes landed on Mira. It had only been about two hours since he woke up from his nap but it felt like an eternity since ever single second was spent thinking about the dream he had.

Making his way over to her across the sand he walked right up to her. "I told you I would find you Mira." He said with a grin on his face. Matt had no idea that he was under the succubus' spell and that she was going to end up stealing him away from Taylor forever.

Mira smiled seeing Matt stand over her and say "I told you i would find you Mira" she heard him say and she giggled and nodded "You did and im glad you came" she said looking into the fire. She was wondering if he was still on her spell from the dream and she patted the spot next to her on her large blanket on the sand relieved he hadnt brought his girlfriend.

She looked at his body through his clothing and smirked s the light of the fire bounced off their skins setting a romantic atmosphere. She pulled out to pouches from her cooler and smiled saying"Im surprised your alone...i dont know if youve eaten but i bought us some food alone with adult drinks" she said handing him a pouch of her island punch.

Matt sat down next to Mira grinning at her and noticing the way she was looking at him. "Yeah after I woke up from my nap and showered my girlfriend was passed out. I tried waking her up but she was out cold. I feel like she sownt more time sleeping on this trip than with me." He said to Mira taking the pouch of drink she handed to him. "Thank you."

He took one sip and let out a soft "mmmm" from how delicious it was. "And I haven't eaten yet. I'm starved. Got anything good?" He asked letting his eyes wander her perfectly sculpted ebony body.

Mira smiled and said sexily : I definitely have something good you can eat" she teased looking atbhimmnaughtily then reached into the cooler pulling out one of sandwiches she made. "Its Chicken salad in hope you like it" she smiled and moved in closer to him.

She knew the fireworks would start soon and she sat between his legs letting him hold her sice she was a bit cold "You dont mind do you.. im just a little cold"she said thoughtsbof sucking him beneath the blanket on her mind. She pulled out the second blanket to cover them and her hand wandered down to his cock slowly as they watched the show that began which everyones attetionnwas on except hers.

"Oh I like the sound of that." Matt teased and winked at Mira. He noticed the way she was looking at him and was starting to feel a little guilty about leaving Taylor at their room while he flirted with Mira, but he also felt so attracted to the girl he didn't care. After eating some of the chicken salad she moved between his legs. "Your food was delicious thank you." He said wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm.

The fireworks began going off with loud bangs but Matt found it hard to focus on the lights in the sky with the hand that was currently rubbing his cock through his pants. He sighed out enjoying her touch. "This might sound weird but I had a dream about you." Matt said between loud bangs. He wasn't sure if he should have brought that up or not but it was already out there.

Mira smirked still slowly stroking him through his pants as he brought up the fact that he had a dream about her. She looked up at him feining curiousity and said "Oh? And what was the dream about Matt i hope itbwas something good." She chuckled as she sat up slightly taking out her small bottle of wine and pouring it in a plastic cup.

She looked at the colorful show going on which was supposed to last a half hour..She was sure if they wanted to do anything noone could hear or see them because it was all dark aside from the large bonfire.

As Matt thought about the dream he grew so hard beneath Mira's hand. "Well..." he cleared his throats hoping she wouldn't get offended by this. He downed the rest of the drink from the pouch. "..I was laying on a beach and then you joined and we..." he hesitated for a second before continuing, "..we had sex. Like really amazing sex that lasted for hours."

After he finished describing the dream he looked over at her as she poured the wine. "You told me to come find you here and you were actually here. How could something that was said in a dream be real?"

Mira grinned as he tried piecing hi dream together and was nervlus about saying he slept with her on the beach in his dream and she took a large gulp of her wine and looked at him sexily deciding she woukd explain everything later that is if he stayed with her.

" Well its simple... Your obviously attracted to me and i did invite you to this bonfire tonight right before i left Matt..Maybe your subconcious just merged the two and we fucked like rabbits in your dream because actually want to do it Matt..and maybe i woukdnt mind if we did...she said sexily and leaned up kissing him softly.

Matt listened as Mira explained the reasoning to him and it made sense and made him a little less confused. What really caught his attention is how she said she wouldn't mind if they actually did have sex. When she was done sipping her wine she kissed him softly and as she pulled away from that kiss Matt gazed into her eyes and was overcome with lust.

Sliding one hand up her body grazing her tits he positioned his hand on her neck and pulled her back in for another kiss. When his lips met her soft lips this time he slipped his tongue into her mouth and erupted into a steamy passionate kiss. His tongue rubbing and massaging hers taste her saliva mixed with the taste of the wine.

The fireworks continued bursting in the sky overhead and the minutes went by as Matt and Mira made out. The kiss was just as amazing and addictive as it had been in the dream. He didn't want to break the kiss off.

Mira sighed against Matt's lips as the two of them seemed likenthey couldnt get enouğh of each other. His fiery passion matched hers perfectly and soon all she was thinking about was having him inside of her and getting their pleasure.

She panted pulling back and looking into his eyes "How about we move ourselves further down the beach? That way we can have some privacy and still be able to see the show"she said knowing that pretty soon theyd be making their own fireworks.

As Matt gazed into Mira's pretty eyes after she broke the kiss and suggested that they move down the beach he felt a brief moment of guilt about betraying Taylor, but even if he wanted to stop with Mira he knew he wouldn't be able to. It was almost like she had him under some sort of spell.

He nodded his head "yes let's do that." Matt said getting one more quick kiss before they started moving. Matt sucked on her bottom lip as he pulled from the kiss. Matt helped gather the items, the blanket and little cooler with drinks and food. He stood up ready to follow the beautiful woman he was so infatuated with.

Mira and Matt found some privacy and set things back up. She knew he wasn't interested in the show anymore and she smiled reaching over and pulling the cover over them. Underneath she began to pull out his cock and said sexily "I hope your enjoying the show"she teased knowing his eyes were fully in her.

She took his cock out giving small licks and kisses and slowly sucking the head of his cock.

They arrived on a secluded part of the beach just like in his dream except this time the only thing lighting the beach were the fireworks and the moonlight. The beaches on this island were so beautiful and he was enjoying it with a very beautiful woman. The two of them laid down on the blanket feeling the sand move out beneath the fabric as they laid down. Once they were all comfortable Mira wasted no time pulling his cock out.

His semi wrect manhood quickly became fully erect when she started licking him. "Oh god yes!" He sighed out in pleasure. He gently brushed the hair from Mira's face loving the sight and the feel of her running her pink tongue along his meat. Matt pulled the wine bottle from the cooler and start sipping straight from the bottle. "I am definitely enjoying the show Mira."

Mira could'nt help but giggle as he mentioned he was enjoying her show and drinking the wine directly frommthe bottle. She reached over and began stroking his cock slowly leaning over a kissing him slowly and deeply.

"I want you Matt...I want you to be mine.."she whisphered sexiky against his lips not using any magic or charm she just wanted to see how hed react and she knew for sure hed want her without her affecting him.

The kiss Matt and Mira shared so the most passionate kiss ever. Like they were the most passionate lovers in the world. The taste of wine mixed with her saliva. He groaned softly into her mouth when she started stroking his cock. When she told him that she wanted him to be hers they were gazing into each other's eyes.

"I want to be yours too." Matt responded. He still felt a little bad that he was cheating on Taylor but the more time he spent with Mira the more he became obsessed with her instead of Taylor. "..I don't want to leave this island when the week is up."

Matt already thought about leaving his life back home for Mira. Staying in this tropical paradise with the most beautiful woman he ever met. Matt started to passionately make out with the ebony beauty again. He set the bottle of wine in the sand pushing it down so it wouldn't fall. One of his hands held her neck while they kissed and the other ran up her side to caress her perky beasts through her sundress.

Mira sighed smiling agaisnt his lios as he offered to be hers so willingly she knew he felt the pull just as much as she did and he told her he didnt want to leave the island when the week was done. They began kissing passionately again and his hand gripped her neck.

"You dont have to leave Matt...you can be with me forever.. you just have to make me yours" she said moved to lay suggstively on her back "Claim me...take me Matt"she whisphered sexily

The way Mira told Matt to claim her turned Matt on so much. Everything else in the world seemed to fade away and Matt was focusing all on Mira. She laid onto her back and Matt got between her legs kissing her passionately while grinding his groin against her. After making out with her for a few minutes his lips started to travel. Moving down her neck placing kisses about every inch. Then along her collarbone and her upper chest.

His lips now traveling into her ample cleavage. Kissing and sucking on her caramel flesh. His face sandwiched between her breasts. Matt pulled one of her tits out of her dress and started to lick and suck on her hard nipple. After a few minutes there he kept traveling downward. Kissing her body from the outside of her dress.

Matt stopped when he was at her waist and pulled her dress up. He grinned when he saw she was wearing no panties and was met with the sight of her bald mound. "Naughty girl not wearing any panties." Matt said softly as he lowered his head between her legs. Kissing every inch of her creamy inner thighs making his way to her pussy. He could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating. It had him practically drooling and craving her juices.

When he ran his tongue along her slit and got a taste of her sweet nectar a surge of pleasure shot through his body. Matt was instantly addicted to her juices and his lust for her only surged higher. Running his hands up under her dress to squeeze and play with her tits when he started to devour her.

Matt lovingly lapped his tongue along her dripping slit over and over. Slipping his tongue into her hole tongue fucking her then using the tip of his tongue he ran circles around her clit and flicked it. Then he sucked on it lightly. The smell and taste of her pussy was better than any pussy in the world combined.

Mira loved feeling his lips on her and her skin. She sighed letting his lips explore her body and move lower. She smiled seeing that he loked she wasnt wearing underwear" I usually never wear them"she grinned and sighed as he wasted no time kissing her inner thighs and then lickingnhis way till he got to her pussy.

She was practically dripping from his teasing and moaned as his tongue began licking her. "Mmmm fuck your incredible at that baby.."she moaned as he sucked her clit.

Matt grinned against Mira's pussy when she complemented him. Eating pussy was one of his favorite things to do. Bringing a girl all that pleasure with just his tongue always got him so turned on. The way Thur thighs feel against his face and hearing them moan out. "You won't need them when I'm around." He looked up at Mira and winked as he responded to her mentioning she never wears them.

Once he was done talking he dove back in. This time he teases her hole with his tongue then slipped it inside of her. Her warm moist insides hugging his tongue as he wiggles it inside of her. While he did that he used his upper lip to keep teasing her clit.

His hands focusing on her nipples now. His finger tips moving in circles around them then he pinched them very lightly. Matt wanted to bring Mira more pleasure than she ever experienced before. "You taste so amazing!" He just had to say that slipping his tongue back inside of her right away.

Mira had to bite her lower lip to keep from moaning too loud as Matt increased his efforts on her tight hole and clit. She felt himmmasaging her hard nipples and pinching them lightly and she felt herself almost cumming " ohhh fuck baby... let me suck your cock.. i want you to fuck me"she said panting

She rolled her hips sexily against his tongue her eyes locked on his..

There eyes locked as Matt kept eating her out. He was not going to stop until Mira's legs were trembling from an orgasm. He heard her practically beg him to fuck her but he just kept staring at her while tongue fucking her wanting to drive her wild with lust. Matt felt like Mira was gazing into his soul. He was getting lost in her eyes.

Matt's cock was raging hard and oozing pre cum in his pants. He wanted to fuck her so badly and he was going to once he gave her an orgasm. Mira could hear Matt slurping up the juices that were flowing from her like a river. He swallowed every drop not wanting to waste any of her sweet nectar.

Back