The Scarlet Circle (submissive female needed)

Heather gave her friend a big smile.

"I honestly don't know how big it is," she said, then giggled. "So to speak. I mean--" her face flushed bright red for a moment-- "I know there are at least ten different guys..." She put her face in her hands, then peeked out over at Jessica.

"But I think there are a lot more," she continued. "I think they've got a... what's the best way to put it? A presence all around the city. Maybe even beyond that."

She lowered her voice again. "So far, I haven't recognized any of them or seen them anywhere, you know, um, out of context," she said with a sheepish smile. "But of course, if I did, it's not like I would run up to one of them and say, 'hey, don't I know you from when I randomly sucked your dick last week?'"

She thought for a moment. "I will say, Jess, that I get what you're saying about it being a little scary," she said, "but I really don't think they would ever do anything to jeopardize us or our families, especially our kids. And when you think about it, why would they? They start blowing up families or scaring the apprentices away, suddenly their club is out of business."

"You know, at my Introduction, one of the questions I asked was, 'how do I keep this from breaking up my marriage?' And the man in the middle said--by the way, it was an entirely different man in the middle than the one you met--he said, 'we will take care of it.' That was it. Now, I don't know what that means, and it could all be bullshit, but I tend to believe him. You know why?"

She leaned back and took a sip of water. "Because they take care of everything."

Last edited:
Jessica laughed at Heather's "don't I know you" comment.

"Yes, I'm sure they keep things way underground. It would be awkward though, running into one you've been with. And you're right. That would be pretty stupid on their part to do anything that would jeopardize themselves, or cause them to lose members. I'm sure there aren't too many women to begin with that would submit to their domination, especially their wives if they're married. Why else would they made such a big deal out of it? Or maybe, it's that they get accustomed to their wives, even if they are submissive. And it's not as thrilling as bringing in a new woman into submission."

Jessica breathed in deeply and sighed, feeling a little comforted by Heather's opinion of the men concerning their children. She did, however, continue to feel unsure about how exactly the men would take care of everything.

"What about this money? I don't even know what to do with it, without Kyle finding out. What do you do with yours? I mean, it's not like we work and we can make up a story about a raise or bonus or something."

Amber returned with the check and complimentary cups of tea, and removed their empty plates.

Heather nodded. "I know, right?" she said. "I don't know what to do with all of it! I was thinking I might have to rent a storage unit or something!"

She chuckled a little. "So far, I've saved most of it. I opened my own bank account and have been putting some in there -- oh, by the way, if you do that, you can't deposit more than $10,000 a day or they have to report it to the IRS -- but I'm not sure what to do with the rest! Honestly, it's a good problem to have..."

"I was thinking maybe I'd have a long-lost great-aunt Bertie who passes away sometime next year, or maybe I'll start my own web-based business and make thousands of dollars working from home!" she giggled. "I don't know. Scott doesn't keep a real close eye on our spending, so he hasn't noticed the new shoes or clothes yet. Or my fabulous manicure that I've been getting once a week!"

She grinned and stretched out her hands to show Jessica, who immediately noticed that Heather now wore two scarlet bands on her right ring finger.

"Well! I suppose it's not the worst problem to have." Jessica laughed. "I'll figure something out."

"Oh my God, Heth!" Jessica whispered. "You have two rings! What does that mean? Are you not an apprentice anymore? What did you have to do for that?"

Jessica studied the scarlet bands closely.

"Your nails do look fantastic!" She added.

Heather smiled again.

"No, I'm still an apprentice -- I mean, I think I am," she said. "No one said anything different. The second ring was in my case last night, so I put it on. I have no idea what it means."

She reached into her purse, pulled out a $50 bill, and dropped it on the table. "I'll get this one, Jess," she said with a smile. "You can get the next one, which will be the day after your first... meeting. Right? The very next day. I want all the details."

She stood up, kissed Jessica on the cheek, and headed for the exit.

"First meeting? What meeting?" It had dawned on Jessica what her friend had said a few seconds too late. Heather was already four tables away in the bustling, noisy Bistro when she turned around.

Jessica spent the next few days feeling like she was in a groggy haze. She had awaken every couple hours throughout the last nights, her mind racing with thoughts about the Scarlet Circle. What had she gotten herself into? Would she regret it? Would Kyle find out?

She kinda wished the kids were home from camp to keep her mind occupied. She tried busying herself with projects around the house. She painted the living room, rearranged the bedroom...twice, and even cleaned the garage.

When would someone from the Scarlet Circle contact her? Yes, she had put the ring on her finger, but that was it. Well, that and the ten grand and new sex toys hidden in her sock drawer. But the man at her introduction five days prior had explained that even if she did choose to put the ring on, it would still be up to them to decide whether or not to accept her. And the long days and sleepless nights of waiting and wondering were starting to get to her. She had texted and called Heather about it, but like Heather had explained, it wasn't a question she could answer. Jessica would just need to be patient.

At least with the kids away Jessica had had plenty of time during the days to masturbate as needed, which was twice a day lately. Her new, red Jack Rabbit had become her favorite toy. During one of her self pleasuring sessions she played a little with the shiny, steel anal plug that the men had given to her. Feeling a bit too intimated to insert it, she instead used it to tease the outside of her anus while she penetrated her vagina with the rabbit. Jessica had plethora of new visions and fantasies to choose from. She hadn't even used any of her usual, go-to fantasies, save the one of the man approaching her from behind at the kitchen sink. Except now, it was a nameless man, wearing a suit and red tie. The man would talk dirty to her, his hot breath on her neck while he fingered her "cunt" under her skirt. He would even pull her hair back a little and bite at her neck. She had no problem cumming hard and fast to that one!

In addition to her regular masturbation sessions, Jessica had initiated sex with Kyle three nights that week, one of which he flat out said he was too tired. The days build up of sexual tension and anticipation, along with her new, kinkier fantasies would have her hoping that this time, she'd get Kyle to try something new. But the acuality of the same old, vanilla, mundane experience that Kyle gave her only left her feeling quite let down afterwards.

On the fourth night after Jessica's lunch with Heather, she was having dinner at home with her husband. In just a few days their kids would be home from summer camp and they would have to start gearing up for the school year.

They were both finishing up their dinner when Jessica's cell phone buzzed. She looked down at the screen and saw:

1 New Message -- Unknown Number

Stop playing with yourself.

Do not cum again without permission.

Put the butt plug in your ass and leave it there.

Last edited:
"I will need to replace one backpack and buy sneakers for both. I think we're all set with the rest of supplies. Oh, except for a calculator. Jake needs a specific calculator for...." Jessica's phone chimed a text alert as she and Kyle were finishing their last bites of dinner and discussing the children's readiness for the start of school. She pulled the phone from her pocket as she was talking and eating, and looked at the screen.

The unexpected text message sent three unchewed green peas to the back of Jessica's throat. The coughing fit that followed lasted approximately two full minutes and required a glass and a half of water to resolve. After wiping her teary eyes and blowing her nose, she could finally speak again.

"You okay, dear?" Kyle inquired from his chair. He knew that she was okay, as someone who is truly choking does not cough. He was merely trying to be polite.

"Um, ya, thanks." She replied, adding one last cough. "Damn peas!" She added. She didn't want Kyle to know the real reason she almost choked to her death.

Jessica looked at the message again. She needed to reread it, to be sure that what she read the first time was what it actually had said.

Stop playing with yourself.

Do not cum again without permission.

Put the butt plug in your ass and leave it there.

Yes, that was actually what it said.

It was them, him, someone from the Scarlet Circle. Did this mean they were accepting her into their special, secret club? Was she now an apprentice? She had fantasized some sort of fancy message, .. maybe a note in an emossed envelope with a red wax seal, left on her car..something hand written with a real ink pen, in caligraphy that they had accepted her.

How did they even know that she had been masturbating? Jessica suddenly wondered if they were somehow watching her. Did they sneak into her home and place hidden cameras? She couldn't exactly search for tiny cameras now, with Kyle home. But she'd be sure to look tomorrow! And now she wasn't to masturbate again, unless they gave her permission? When would that be?

The mere thought that she was not allowed to touch herself intimately and bring herself to orgasm caused an immediate surge of desire in her pussy to do just that! And she had already brought herself to three, glorious orgasms that day.

But now, just because the stern message instructed not to, her pussy craved with desire as if she'd gone without for six months.

She read the last part, three times. What? They seriously want me to push that thing into my ass and leave it there? For how long? And why? Jessica swallowed hard and looked at Kyle, who was drinking a beer and going through some mail. How and when she was going to do this? She worried that Kyle may notice something wierd going on if she were walking funny or fidgeting. She decided that it would be best to wait to do it until late that evening.

Jessica went about her after dinner cleanup routine.

Jessica had followed the instructions in the text message three days prior. She had stayed up reading until late in the evening. When she was sure that Kyle had fallen asleep, she retrieved the steel, anal plug and the lubricant that she had hidden away in the spare bedroom closet.

She closed and locked the door and stripped off her yoga pants and panties. The thought of using the plug had been intimidating at first, but as the evening wore on she had begun to accept the idea. Her curiosity for the Scarlet Circle and her growing desire to explore more exciting sexual pleasures pressed her forward. By the time Kyle had fallen asleep, she couldnt wait to do it.

Jessica moved the free-standing, wardrobe mirror over to the bedside. After draping a towel over the floral bedspread, she positioned herself on the edge of the bed and laid back against the pillows she had arranged. Her hands trembled with anticipation, heightened by the fact that what she was about to do was a big secret. She was following sexual instructions from a powerful, male figure for whom she didn't even have a name.

Jessica had never inserted anything into her anus before. Kyle was definitely not into play of that nature. She placed her feet on the edge of the bed and let her legs fall outward. The reflection in the mirror revealed her heightened state of arousal. Jessica's shaven labia were thick and flushed pink. There was an abundance of clear moisture that lay between them. Reaching down with the toy she touched it to her pussy. The cold steel made her jump, but she twirled it around against her flesh and it soon warmed. The sensation only heightened her arousal more and her clitoris jumped and twitched. She thought about continuing to rub it there as she sensed an orgasm could be so close at hand. But remembering the message from the mystery man of the Scarlet Circle, she decided against it, and instead slid the toy downward and over her anus. She teased her anus with the end of the toy before pressing it slowly inside. The feeling was intense at the widest section, but she took her time and the widest part slipped past the muscular ring of her sphincter. The plug was in place. She admired the scarlet jewel that now decorated her rosebud, actually feeling a little proud of her accomplishment.

Throughout the night, Jessica woke periodically with intense, sexual dreams. She would check the plug and feel that it was still in place. The feeling of fullness the toy had created was giving her intense sexual sensations. She craved masturbation, but did not give in to her longings.

Jessica watched the clock almost non stop the entire next day. The sensations from the plug shifting inside her as she moved about the house were at times driving her pussy insane with new sensations.

On the second day with the anal plug in place, Jessica was able to move a little more at ease without worry that it would slip out of place. The highlight of her day was when she had to go to the grocery store. She thought about the secret of the plug the entire time she shopped, wondering if her face gave away any hint of what was going on in her panties. Of course it would be her luck to run into three different people that she néw, and all three had to talk to her and ask about the kids, etc. Then to top it off, just as she was about to check out, there was a shift change and a very attractive and good smelling college age guy took over the register at her check out. She laughed when she reached the privacy of her car, feeling especially naughty and horny.

Throughout the day, Jessica checked her phone frequently. She feared missing a message from someone in the Scarlet Circle. But none came.

By the evening of her second day she needed to use the bathroom. After debating on what to do and texting Heather for advice, she decided that it should be okay and understood if she removed the plug, did her business, took a quick shower to clean herself and the plug. She had the lubricant in the bathroom with her so that she could quickly put it back in its spot after her shower. It slid back into place more easily than the first time.

In bed on the second evening, Kyle tried to initiate intercourse with Jessica. Her pussy screamed, PLEASE!!! But, she couldn't allow Kyle to discover the plug and she told him that she was tired and didn't feel well.

At 11 am on the third day she began wondering if they had forgotten about her. The sensations from the plug had dramatically quieted, her body becoming accustomed to the intrusion. She texted Heather, who had sympathized, but had no advice but to be patient.

By 4pm Jessica was borderline grouchy. Her patience was wearing thin and she was beginning to question why the hell she was doing this to herself.

At 4:15 p.m. on the third day, Jessica's cell phone buzzed. It was Heather calling. Jessica answered it.

"Hey Jess, how's it going?" her friend said cheerfully. "Anything interesting happen today?"

Jessica could hear her giggling.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go see that new Meryl Streep movie tonight?" Heather asked over the phone. "The men can watch the kids, and they wouldn't want to see it anyway. Do you have time?"

"It's not funny, Heather!" Jessica knew her friend was antagonizing, knowing full well of her continued torment. "This thing is really starting to get to me! And yes, I'll go with you. I need to get out of this freaking house. My kids don't come home til Sunday, so I don't need to worry about them. I need something to get my mind off this thing. Did they make you do this too? I'm not sure this is worth whatever you claim."

Heather laughed into the phone.

"What has it been, three days?" she teased. "You must be going crazy!"

Another laugh. "The movie starts at 7:30 at the Cinemaximus. See you there!"

Back