The Scarlet Circle (submissive female needed)

Jessica sensed that she had used up the time and patience of the two remaining men. The bald mans' tone had stiffened some, and his answer was short and not so sweet. Her long pauses between questions, when she was deep thought had kept them to sitting there longer than they were apparently accustomed.

The slight bit of agitation was evident when the bald man loosened his tie, and while still trying to remain somewhat pleasant and courteous with his use of the word 'please', had directed Jessica to mount the table on her hands and knees.

She swallowed again.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, in almost a whisper.

Her hands trembled as she slowly approached the table on the side facing the men. She turned her head, nervously checking to see if the bald man was following her.

The surface of the table was right about the level of Jessica's navel. She stopped when she reached it, pausing to plan how exactly she was going to execute the climb in a ladylike fashion. She decided the best plan was to turn around, place her palms on the edge of the table and hoist herself up to sit on it first, which she then did. Once she was seated she brought both legs up and around together and placed her feet on the table.

She nervously assumed the hands and knees position, with her naked bottom facing the two men. She kept her knees and feet closed together, and when she had felt she was correctly positioned she looked back at the men over her shoulder. She felt herself trembling and was quite sure it was noitcable.

The bald man walked up behind Jessica. He stopped behind her and took a long look at her bare ass.

"Jessica, please spread your knees apart," he said. "In fact, put your face down on the table, then reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks for me. I would like to get a better look at your cunt and asshole."

Last edited:
Jessica's eyes widened as she looked back at the bald man. Did he really just ask her to spread her ass for him? Her face immediately went from the pale shade it had drained to earlier back to a vibrant shade of red.

She slowly spread her knees wider and lowered her upper body until she felt her breasts press into the table below her. She looked behind herself at the bald man. He looked back at her and raised an eyebrow. She had not fully completed his instruction.

Jessica had not yet reached behind her with her hands and spread her ass for him to inspect.

She felt her ears become warm as she realized that she had not finished and that he was not going to except less.

Jessica laid her face down on the table, reached behind her and gripped the cheeks of her buttocks. Then she strained to peer back at the man's face as she spread her ass wide, exposing her anus and pussy to him.

Jessica had thought a bit earlier that she had never felt so exposed in her life. She now needed to update that with this moment.

Last edited:
The bald man stood straight up behind Jessica. As she watched him, he looked steadily and directly between her legs.

After a moment, he looked Jessica in the eye. "You have a lovely pussy and asshole, Jessica," he said matter-of-factly. "Just standing here with this view of your ass has made my dick quite hard."

He leaned in a little closer and Jessica could feel his breath on her pussy. "Your cunt smells clean," he said. "How many men have fucked your pussy, Jessica? Have you had any strange cock since you got married?"

Jessica didn't think that her face could flush any hotter, but it certainly had. Her cheeks, ears and neck flushed burning hot. She had never experienced a man speaking to her in this manner, or looking at her in this manner!

Her husband, whom had been raised in a borderline, puritanical household had never used words like pussy, asshole, cunt, cock and fuck. In fact, he had never had much to say at all when they were naked. He referred to himself more as a lover, a cuddler. Hugging and kissing were high on his list of priorities when "making love". He'd never taken Jessica in an all-fours, doggie style position. She'd only experienced that once with her one previous boyfriend in her senior year of high school.

The matter-of-factly delivered words spoken by the bald man, complimenting her now, not so private areas, even though embarrassing, caused her pussy to react, clenching down on the invisible cock it craved. She had begun to wonder if her pussy had grown ears. She knew it was very wet. She felt it's extreme slipperiness when she had assumed the position.

At least she had smelled clean. That was a relief to her. She could see the man's cock, pressing hard against the fabric of his expensive slacks, confirming his statement that looking at her had made his dick hard.

Jessica wasn't too surprised at his question about having any strange cock since her husband. The dark-haired man had asked basically the same of Heather.

"No, Sir, I have only been with my husband. And before him, I had only one serious boyfriend. But ......yes, I also had sex with him.....So...I've had a total of two, um.......cocks......Sir." She felt a little wierd saying the word "cocks" in her reply. It wasn't a term she was accustomed to using, but it felt the right choice with the bald man.

"Interesting," the bald man said. "You've only had two cocks in your entire life. But here you are, naked on a table, spreading your ass and pussy for a complete stranger. Your pussy is practically dripping wet, Jessica, so you must like it."

His face was no more than two inches from Jessica's upturned ass.

"How does it make you feel, to know that I'm looking right into your wet cunt right now?" he said calmly. "How did it make you feel, to watch a total stranger fuck your friend on this table and empty his balls into her pussy? Do you want to play with your pussy right now, make yourself cum with your ass right in my face? Or maybe you want me to put my tongue in your hot cunt. What would you do if I started to suck your pussy right here, right now? What would you do if I fingered your asshole, Jessica?"

Jessica had already acknowledged to herself the fact that her pussy had been betraying her. It very much enjoyed what had been occurring. In fact, her pussy had been working very hard, with its own mind or so it seemed, to bring her mind around to the whole idea. After thinking about it for a few more seconds she summized that yes, if her pussy was wet and swollen then she, herself, must be turned on from showing off her body to the strange men, being that her pussy was much indeed part of herself.

"How does it make you feel, to know that I'm looking right into your wet cunt right now?" The man had said.

"It's a little nerve-wracking, Sir...a little embarrassing." Jessica felt the mans hot breath on her sensitive flesh as he spoke.

"How did it make you feel, to watch a total stranger fuck your friend on this table and empty his balls into her pussy? Do you want to play with your pussy right now, make yourself cum with your ass right in my face? Or maybe you want me to put my tongue in your hot cunt. What would you do if I started to suck your pussy right here, right now? What would you do if I fingered your asshole, Jessica?"

"Uuuhhhh. .....uummmm" The flood of hard questions filled her ears. They had come so fast that she wasn't sure how to answer him.

"Umm, it made me feel, uhh, shocked, I guess, Sir." Her brain obviously still argued with what her pussy had thought of it.

"Uhhh, no, Sir....I don't think I want to play with myself." Jessica added.

Although she thought to herself that, yes indeed, she wished she could relieve herself in the seclusion of her own bedroom under her sheets. But that wasn't an option at that* moment.

"Or maybe you want me to put my tongue in your hot cunt. What would you do if I started to suck your pussy right here, right now? What would you do if I fingered your asshole, Jessica?"

"Ummm, ........Sir, I don't know, Sir."

Jessica trembled, but more from the intensity of the moment than from fear. Her pussy betrayingly squished out another droplet of arousal fluid which landed on the red tabletop. It apparently knew what it had wanted.

The man chuckled to himself.

"Your cunt just dripped on my table, Jessica," he said. "That tells me all I need to know."

In one smooth motion, the man leaned forward and kissed Jessica's pussy, the lightest and briefest of kisses, his lips against hers. Then he stepped back and smiled.

"That concludes tonight's Introduction, Jessica," he said. "You may return to the anteroom, get dressed, and our driver will take you home. If you choose to wear the ring, and we choose you, perhaps we shall meet again. Then again, perhaps not."

He straightened his tie and his cuffs. "I do like that hot little cunt, Jessica," he said. He turned and walked past the chairs and out through the door he came in. The blond man nodded at her and followed close behind.

Jessica was alone in the Scarlet Circle.

Last edited:
Jessica scooted off the table as the men left the room. Her very unsatisfied, aching pussy leaving a slimy trail on the red leather.

Quickly, she exited the Scarlet Circle to the anteroom where the brown leather bag was still sitting on the bench. Heather was not, however, sitting on the bench as she had hoped. The driver had brought her home earlier.

She immediately opened the small pocket on the top of the bag, retrieved her wedding rings and put them back in their proper place on her trembling hand. She looked at her watch, 9:30.

After dressing, she exited the door of the anteroom into the room where the car was located. The back door was already open.

Jessica climbed into the back and noticed the red scarf still on the seat, reminding her that she needed to be blindfolded before the driver would leave. She also noticed a small, black, soft-sided, leather case.

Last edited:
Opening the case, Jessica found a brand new rabbit vibrator (scarlet-colored, of course), another item she didn't recognize right away, and a small scarlet ring that fit perfectly on the fourth finger of her right hand.

She also found a note:

Jessica,

Thank you again for your Introduction tonight. You may feel free to masturbate on your way home. The driver is used to it.

SC

Jessica was just about to close the case when she noticed that it had a second, smaller compartment, almost like a pouch. She opened it up--and discovered it contained ten thousand dollars in cash.

"What the?"Jessica whispered as she thumbed through the crisp hundred dollar bills. 'Seriously, all this money for what? I didn't even do anything besides strip and get interogated. That...was worth This much?! Is this what Heather meant when she said I would have everything I wanted or desired? She's doing this for money? I wonder what they gave her for tonight?!'

Jessica put the money and the ring back into the case. She picked up the steel, conical shaped, item with the red jewel.

'What is THIS thing?!' she thought, and shoved it back into the case.

Then Jessica picked up the rabbit toy. She knew what that was! She had owned one years ago, but it had disappeared. She suspected that Kyle had found it and thrown it out. He was never fond of the idea of sex toys. He felt that she was "replacing him" if she used a penetrating toy. She turned it on and cranked it up. It jiggled back and forth wildly in her hand. Almost dropping it, she decided she better put that away for now too.

'As if I'm going to do that in this car.' She thought. Her pussy objected to her thoughts of course, twitching and leaking in her panties.

She thought about asking the driver to drop her back off at Heather's house. She was so eager to talk to her about all that had happened, and ask her about the cash. But her pussy ached so badly for a release she decided that home, and as fast as possible would be best.

"Could you please drop me off at 83...."

She had begun speaking towards the window, as she tied her blindfold, assuming that there was some kind of speaker somewhere that would carry her voice to him.

"Already know, 8327, Wilcox Street. No problem, ma'am."

'Oh my God! He already knows where I live? Who are these people?!'

Jessica swallowed hard...again.

Her mind raced with confusing, jumbled thoughts. Pictures of the evenings events flashed through her mind, the circular room, the men in their suits, Heathers facial expression as she was being fucked, the dark haired mans' wet cock, the bald mans' kiss on her......'Oh, fuck!'

Her pussy yearned for release, begging for her touch. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to soothe it. She was not about to relieve herself in the car.

The ride home thankfully went faster than the ride there, and soon the car came to a complete stop and the back door opened.

"Thank you", she said to the driver, and he left. She smoothed her hair with her hands, glad to see that her husband was still gone.

Upon unlocking and opening the front door, she kicked off her heels and fled up the stairs to her bedroom, clutching her purse. She pushed her skinny jeans off with her feet, stepping on them as she rumbled through her purse and found the black pouch. Jessica pulled the red Jack Rabbit from the pouch.

With her top still on, Jessica mounted their king sized bed on her hands and knees, her jeans still dangling from one ankle. She stuck her ass up in the air, reached under and between her legs and buried the buzzing, whirling rabbit deep inside her pussy. She screamed out into the quiet of the house as she rapidly pumped the toy in and out of her slurpy pussy as hard as she could manage with her own hand. She squeezed her eyes closed, and imagined a perfect vision of the dark haired man fucking her from behind as hard as he could muster. And within mere seconds she came hard, screaming into the fluff of her pillow, as the nights orgasmic build up flooded down the plastic toy and her hand.

Jessica collapsed on the bed, a big, hot, fucked mess of cum, sweat and jumbled nerves. Her brain hurt, however, her pussy now felt wonderful.

A few minutes later, Jessica's cell phone buzzed. There was a new text message from Heather:

i'm a little sore from today's workout lol

Lunch at bistro tomorrow? ;)

Jessica heard the buzz of her cell phone, reached into her purse and opened one eye to read the message.

"Ya, sore from your workout." She whispered, chuckling to herself. She rolled over and typed a reply.

Yes! You have some more explaining to do, girl. OMG! Lol! Ttyl

Jessica showered and got into bed. The strange day had drained her.

At 4 am, Jessica awoke. Her mind began reeling again with thoughts and visions of the last evening's events. Her pussy had apparently been thinking about the same thing, as it was wet and yearning again.

She rolled over and rubbed Kyles' cock through his pajama bottoms. She felt it harden in her hand and Kyle moaned.

"Kyle", she whispered. "I need you to make love to me....now."

He looked at her in dim moonlight.

"Now?" He said as he yawned.

"Yes, now..please!"

"Okay, you have Bob wide awake, we may as well."

As he stripped off his pajama bottoms, as Jessica had positioned herself, doggie style, head down, legs spread.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. "We don't do it like this. Roll over so I can make love to you, the right way." He nudged her, urging her to roll over. She sighed and rolled to her back.

Kyle positioned himself between Jessica's legs and guided his penis to her opening. He slowly pushed it inside and began pumping it slowly, in and out.

"Wow, your vagina is really wet, honey." He said, then kissed her, his hands holding her shoulders.

Jessica closed her eyes.

"Bite my neck. Say something dirty to me." She requested.

"I'm not going to bite you! What do mean, say something dirty? What has gotten into you tonight? I'm not going to do that. That's weird, and disrespectful."

"At least fuck me faster, deeper!" She pleaded, desperate for something he was not giving her.

Kyle backed his face away and looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Since when do we talk that way in the bedroom? I've never known you to use that word, Jess."

"Sorry, I just, I just need faster, and harder."

Kyle pushed up onto his hands, extending his arms. He started pumping a little faster.

Jessica reached down to her clit and began rubbing herself. It was the usual method to orgasm with Kyle. Either self administered or administered by Kyle, after he had finished.

She closed her eyes and brought back the visions of the dark-haired man. His eyes, his hand running through his hair, the way he pounded Heather hard from behind, his cum-covered, reddened cock.

"Faster, Kyle....harder!" She pleaded, bucking her hips up to deepen his thrusts herself.

She then switched her fantasy over to the bald man; his hot breath on her pussy as he spoke and the way his warm mouth felt on her sensitive labia when he kissed her there. That did the trick. She came, quickly, followed by Kyles orgasm.

The two used the bathroom and washed up. When they returned to bed, Kyle kissed Jessica on the cheek.

"Next time, do you think you could wait for a more reasonable hour?" He said as he yawned and laid back down on his pillow.

Jessica rolled over and sighed. Something had changed within her. Something deep had awakened; something that needed* attention, and was not going to be ignored.

The next morning, Heather sent Jessica a text at about 7:45 a.m.

Bistro at 11. I can either answer 3 questions or we can talk freely.

But that's up to you lol!

See you there! Xoxo

Jessica opened her eyes. The sun streamed through the curtains. Looking at her phone, she noticed the time, 9:45 a.m. She stretched, feeling refreshed. She didn't normally sleep past 6:30 or so during the week, but with the kids away at camp she took advantage. Kyle had left a couple hours prior so his side of the bed was cool and empty.

Rolling herself over to Kyles pillow, she closed her eyes and breathed in his familiar scent on the pillow case.

"Mmmmmmm," she hugged the pillow and her thoughts wandered back to the previous evening and the way the suited men had smelled.

Suddenly remembering Heathers text about lunch at the Bistro, she gapped her phone. Sure enough, another text.

"11:00!" Jessica exclaimed. She jumped out of bed and went to shower.

While she shaved her labia, she thought again about the bald mans kiss there; though brief, how soft his lips felt against hers. She closed her eyes and rubbed the flesh, assisting the water in rinsing away the traces of shave cream.

Jessica thought about Kyles reactions and responses to her sexual requests earlier that morning. She felt frustrated with how rigid he was, and she was not referring to his cock. This was why most of the time she didn't bother to initiate sex. When she allowed it any thought it's lameness just depressed her. She had grown accustomed to enjoying hot, sexual encounters vicariously, through a couple of her single friends and their stories. The more she thought about Kyle, the more bitter her thoughts became. She shut the nozzle off hard, stepped out of the tub and vigorously dried herself off.

After pondering the selection on the hangers in the bedroom closet, she selected a sundress. The red background had caught her eye and made her smile for a moment; just a moment, before the bitterness that she clung to, washed it away.

Jessica rushed to dress herself and dry her hair. Not having the time to mess with the curling iron, she left her hair straight and down and apllied a small amount of makeup. She dabbed her wrists with a light fragrance, rubbed them together and then on the sides of her neck. Then she donned her neck with a chunky, brown beaded necklace.

She found one brown sandal looked around for the other. Spotting it peeking out from under the bed skirt, she bent to retrieve it and caught glimpse of the small, leather pouch she had received the night before. As she picked it and her purse up, she heard a clink and roll, like a coin hitting the hardwood floor and rolling to a stop in front of her wardrobe. She went to retrieve it, noticing that it wasn't a coin, but the scarlet band.

Jessica sat on the bench at the end of her bed, and looked at the ring. She thought about the men of Scarlet Circle and how happy and fulfilled Heather appeared to be lately. She pondered the ten grand they had left for her in the pouch, just for her introduction. She smiled as her thoughts went to back to visions of the men in their sexy as hell suits, and the immortal words they spoke to her. Words that had caused large droplets of arousal fluids to dangle from her untouched labia. Her smile quickly vanished when Kyle popped back into her thoughts. She thought about his refusal to take her from behind, as it was something that they "just didn't do". The bitter feeling washed through her agian, and she shoved the scarlet band onto her ring finger.

After driving the 5 miles to the Bistro, Jessica parked her car in the common lot on a side street nearby, and walked the last block to meet her friend.

Heather was already seated at their usual table. She jumped up and ran to greet Jessica, throwing her arms around her.

"Hey, you!" she said. "I like your new ring," she said, smiling devilishly.

She took Jessica by the hand and led her back to the table.

"Tell me everything, young apprentice," Heather teased.

"Oh my God, Heth, I can't believe that I put this thing on!" Jessica replied, as she held her hand up and looked at the ring.

"I was just so mad.....so frustrated with Kyle. I hope I don't regret this! I'm blaming You if I do!" She leaned in and added with a whisper and a laugh.

"THAT! Was so freaking weird! I thought that stuff only happened in stories! Like "50 Shades"! I have to admit, those guys are quite, umm, hot!"

"What guys?" Their regular waitress chimed in with and inquiring grin as she set lemon waters on the table.

"Ummmm, those guys in that concert we went to see last month." Without hesitation, Jessica quickly spat out her first lie about her new secret.

When the waitress had taken their orders and left, she continued.

"Heth! What the hell was with all that money! I was so shocked when I found that! Who are these people? Mafia? It's kinda scary, don't you think? I mean, who has that kinda money to just give away like that?" She took a sip of water, but she was on a roll after waiting what seemed like forever to talk to her friend. She continued in a low whisper, cutting Heather off just as she was about to speak.

"I thought I was going to die when you left me! I was so freaking out! First, the blond guy came over and started checking me out real close. He told me some shit about women liking to be dominated in different ways. At first I was thinking like....who the hell do they think they are?! Then, they let me ask my three questions. Their answers were so vague though, it didn't help much. I thought I was done, then the bald man told me to get on the table on all fours! I was so freaking nervous! It was so weird though. Because, at the same time it was kinda hot! In a weird, seriously messed up kinda way! I think because I love that position and I can't get Kyle to make love that way. He's so boring sometimes. I haven't thought about it much lately, until now. Last night had me so riled. Did you know that the bald man got right up in my....ya! He made me spread for him too. Like, I swear I felt his breath on me. I mean, I know I did! And it was hot, I mean. I'm glad I can talk to you about this, because anyone else would think I've turned into a crazy slut. Oh my god! Then he kissed my pussy. It was all so crazy and happened so fast."

Jessica finally sat back and took another sip of her water. "I'm sorry, she added. I know I'm rambling, but it was so fucked up! And hot! How could I even think it was hot? I don't know. All I do know is that I wish I could get Kyle to say and do some of the things I saw last night." She smiled and winked at Heather.

Heather started giggling as Jessica began to talk. By the time she finished her rant, Heather was laughing hysterically, her head thrown back and tears streaming down her face.

"Oh honey, if you could see your face," she said, wiping her eyes with a napkin. "You look like you're ready to explode!"

She leaned in closer. "Didn't you... take care of yourself in the car on the way home? You certainly had all the necessary accessories, didn't you?"

She started to giggle again.

"What?" Jessica looked at her friend with a tiny smirk, trying to hold in a laugh, and acting like she couldn't understand how Heather was not finding the seriousness in her rant. Then she broke out into a laugh, not able to maintain her serious expression for another second.

"Did I sound that bad?" Jessica added, laughing. "And, No..... if you must know, I did Not use that rabbit in the car!" Then she added after a pause. "But, I DID, however, use it the Second I got into the house!" The two laughed again, both now needing to dab their eyes.

"Wow, Something sure is funny over here." Amber, their waitress chimed in as she set their plates of salads and wraps down on the table. "Care to fill me in? I could use a good laugh."

Jessica looked at Heather and they both smiled.

"Umm, NOPE!" Jessica said bluntly, and the two laughed again.

"Oh bummer. Well girls, let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy." Amber scurried off to the next table and the girls began eating.

"By the way," Jessica said as she chewed her vegetables, her friends inquiry having reminded her. "What the heck is that shiny, steel, cone-shaped thing?"

At that question, Heather almost spit out her drink. She laughed even harder than before.

"Oh, Jess, you innocent little thing, you!" she said, shaking her head and giggling uncontrollably. "You really don't know? That is amazing."

She tilted her head at her best friend. "I had know idea you knew nothing about such matters," she teased. "The men of the Circle are going to love you."

She was still chuckling. "I'll give you a little hint, Jess. That little steel thing? It really helps... open up new possibilities."

And she covered her face with her hand, laughing all over again.

Jessica sat quietly for a moment with a puzzled expression wrinkling her brow. 'Open up new possibilities?' She thought about the clue, and then suddenly it dawned on her. Her cheeks flushed to match the red of her dress.

"Oh my God!!" She exclaimed, throwing her napkin at Heather. "I'm such a dumb ass. I'm so embarassed."

"Well, obviously I've never used one before." Jessica leaned forward in her chair and whispered. "I'm assuming that you have? What's it like?"

Jessica envied Heather's adventurous spirit. Most of her best and thrilling experiences she had had were with Heather.

Heather was still giggling.

"Well, I have a feeling you will find out for yourself very soon," she said. "But let me say this..."

She leaned in and lowered her voice.

"It feels so good having something in your ass when you cum, Jess," she said softly. "It makes everything... magnified somehow. It's hard to explain."

She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again.

"But it's not that little steel thing, or the red thing, or any one thing, Jess," she said. "This last month has been... my God. Everything is magnified. I've never cum so hard, or so much, in my life. I feel like I've been asleep my whole life and now I'm awake."

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Did you look at that guy's cock right after he fucked me? It was fucking throbbing."

"And the way he acted, just telling me what to do, not giving a fuck about anything? It made me so fucking wet. I used to think I would be offended if someone just used me like a fucktoy like that. But holy fuck, Jess."

"And that's what it's been like every time. That guy who was in here the other day? He just took me into the men's room stall and told me to suck all the cum out of his balls. I didn't even know his name. And I couldn't wait to get on my knees. When he came in my mouth, I came too. I don't even understand it."

This is like an out-of-body experience. I've never cum so hard in my life. I said that already, didn't I? Well, I should say it twice, because my God. I can't think about anything else."

She sat back and waved the menu in front of her face. "Whew, I need to cool down," she said. She looked at Jess. "Apparently most women have submissive tendencies," she said. "I never thought I did. But now..."

"Holy fuck, Jess."

Last edited:
Jessica felt a familiar set of nerves awaken with a wave through her groin and join with those of her clitoris when Heather began to explain.

"Well, I have a feeling you will find out for yourself very soon....."

She decided to pull her chair around the small table, a little closer to Heather to make it easier to whisper. She sat forward in her chair, keeping her back straight but leaning forward to listen with more earnest.

Jessica imagined having the steel plug in her ass while being penetrated. By the expression her friend wore on her face as she described it, it had to be intense, she thought. Her clitoris buzzed again as it awakened under the cotton dress that draped her lap, causing an involuntary clench and release of the muscles in her pussy. She had never experienced anything inside her anus during a sexual experience, as Kyle had always the opinion that it was a dirty area, and not ment for intimate play.

Jessica listened carefully, absorbing every word. She had relied on these intimate conversations with her friends for her own sexual fulfillment, as she had lived vicariously through their stories.

Listening to Heather describe her feelings and experiences of the previous month only heightened her curiosity. It was hotter than any sensual novel she had ever read! And what made it even more intense was the reality of her words. This wasn't a story. It wasnt a fictional novel. This was her best friend, accounting her actual experiences! Experiences so intense that Jessica couldn't even wrap her mind fully around them.

Jessica twirled the still foreign object on her right hand as she stared intently at Heather's face, hanging on every word. She tried to imagine herself suckling the cock of man she didn't even know. The thought simultaneously scared and thrilled her. Kyle did, of course, enjoy oral sex, and she enjoyed performing it. But he was never good at feedback or direction. Even oral sex was very vanilla in their marriage bed.

When Heather finally stopped and fanned herself, Jessica sat back in her chair. She could feel the moisture in the crotch of her panties. Using a napkin, she dabbed at the sheen on her flushed face and neck, and then took a long sip of her water.

She thought about Heather's words, and the realization that she too, was becoming extremely aroused at the idea of being sexually dominated by a man. It was so what Kyle was Not. It was just what she craved so badly and what her husband would not, and could not give to her.

"Whew, that was....ummm....the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard, Heth."

A large smile broke across her face. Another twinge went through her pussy and she shifted in her chair, squeezing her thighs against it.

Heather smiled. "Okay, you're wearing the ring, so now we can really talk," she said. "Just remember that I myself don't know too much yet--but I'll tell you what I do know. What can I tell you about the Scarlet Circle?"

Jessica sat forward in her chair again.

"How big IS this thing..... the Scarlet Circle? Do you know any of the mens' actual names, or anything about them? How many women do you think there are? Do you think they ever all get together? Like in one place? That room was so extravagant and those men too. Could you imagine a formal gathering with all the participants.....all dressed to the nines?"

Jessica had a way of rambling a mile a minute when she became excited or nervous. She stared at Heather, waiting for a reply.......for only a second.

"Uh...." Then she cut Heather off, again....and continued her string of babbling and questions.

"Oh my god! It's so freaking crazy and so hot at the same time. I never imagined in my life that any such thing, club, whatever you want to call it, really exsisted! And right here in our own city! Crazy! I can't believe.......wait, I can believe," she laughed, and playfully slapped Heathers knee, "that YOU would get involved with something like this. But to get ME, of all people involved? This is just fucking crazy." She paused, shaking her head and relieving her dry mouth with another sip of water.

"You know what is really scary to me? The idea that these men can just pull you away from apparently anything, and have you follow them for god knows what! What about the kids?! What if I were shopping with them at the mall or something and a man with a ring approached and wanted me to go with him?"

Jessica sat back and swallowed hard at the idea. She fiddled with the scarlet ring and bounced her knee nervously.

Back