Inside the Circle of Lillith

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
((Closed for Myself and MasterKenz2000))

abd8767605f4834cedf759ceb3f62c28c7817690.jpg

IC: Jessica Harper

"Oh fuuuck, yesss," Jessica whispered into her lover's ear as she lay atop him and pushing back to take more of his magnificent cock within her once again.

Jessica had basically given up on dating. She had thought that romance just was not in the cards for her. She thought prince charming only existed in fairy tales. She had all the sex and excitement she could want in the Circle. So why bother going out and going through the exhausting effort and heartbreak of looking for the one she was meant for. That was until she had gone out dancing in the club with her girlfriend Chloe and just ran into Brandon. They had danced and danced. He was nice. He was funny. He was a good dancer, and a great kisser. So why not?

She and Brandon had gone home and made love that night. It was just supposed to be a fling, a one-night-stand that would be over in the morning, but one night became two became three and on and on for the next ten and half weeks. They didn't just fuck. No, they went out and did things. Danced at clubs, went to concerts, saw movies, played mini-golf together, went out to eat at restaurants. Unofficially their series of one time flings became actual dating. And Jessica loved it. She loved, Brandon.

Which was a complication, because there was a part of her life her new lover had no idea of, and keeping it secret from him was starting to crush her.

She sat up on him and stared down into his eyes. She could lose herself in those eyes. Fuck she became such a raging nymphomaniac when she was with her Brandon. She couldn't get enough of him. Biting her lower lip she ground her clit against his pubic bone making figure eights with his cock reaching all the right places inside her needy little pussy. God, she loved fucking Brandon Lee.

She captured his hands with hers, fingers threading through his. They gave her perfect leverage as she lifted up to his tip and then crashed back down to his root. Making an exultant, "Oh goddess...fuck...yesss..."

She rode him for a good while, like a cowgirl breaking in a bronco. Hands joined, leaning over him so her breasts swung over his face. If he could catch one he could he could kiss, lick, nibble, suck all he wanted. Right now she'd deny him nothing. For her part, Jessica was chasing her orgasm, like a jockey at the derby with Brandon beneath her as her racehorse. She had almost caught up to it.

Almost there. Almost there...

When Jessica came her soul opened up and she cried, she shook, her whole body trembled, her happy little pussy pulsing and squeezing around her lover's cock as it throbbed and pulsed within it. Then she collapsed panting atop him. His arms closed in around her, holding her as she caught her breath and came back down to earth.

She should probably break up with Brandon. Having a steady boyfriend while part of the Circle would get very very complicated. He would be a liability to the veil of the Circle's secrecy that was always most important to ardently maintain...but fuck...she loved fucking Brandon...and she loved...

Into his ear it came out as a whisper, "I think...I...I'm falling in love with you..."

She kissed his cheek tenderly, "That may be a problem though...I want to share everything with you."

"There's a whole part of my life you have no idea about...no one does...." She raised up to look into his eyes, "I'm in a club...a secret club...we have sex...and stuff."

She gauged his reaction as she added, "Brandon, do you want to maybe go with me and learn more about it?"

Last edited:
Brandon is very good looking but life is never easy for him. He lives under the shadow of his father, the legendary Bruce Lee and mostly known as Bruce's son but never himself. He works hard acting in small low cost film, seeking fame and life is just stressful.

He remembered how his role being turn down by the director and at the worst moment of his life, he met Jessica. He bumps into her, spilling his glass of Martini over his own face.

Brandon repeatedly says sorry and Jessica first smile has captured his heart. They dance all night and ended up in bed. This is his first ONS and probably his last.

They date again and again , sharing wonderful moments and his luck too began to change. He gets bigger role and fame. He plan to marry Jessica but......
Her suggestions has put him into a test.

Jessica stride him, rocking forward and backward on his hard cock. She learns forward , pinning him down on his back and kissed him. Brandon greedily suck on her breast and flicking his tongue over her nipples. " mmmmm you taste so good" he murmurs. "Keep fucking babe"

"Almost there, almost there" Jessica rock violently and soon collapse on top of Brandon.

She was panting "I think...I...I'm falling in love with you...That may be a problem though...I want to share everything with you."

She gently kissed him and continue ." There's a whole part of my life you have no idea about...no one does...., I'm in a club...a secret club...we have sex...and stuff."

She gauged his reaction as she added, "Brandon, do you want to maybe go with me and learn more about it?"

Brandon thought for awhile. No... He cannot back out now. he wants to marry her. So he replied naughtily with a smile "I will go with you but you have to make me cum first, my cock has not finish with its job yet."

His face was still as he thought about all she said. He was often like this. He was a man that weighed his words with deep and thorough thoughts before speaking them aloud. It was one of the many things she loved about Brandon. So it was a minute but he finally held her in his arms and replied to what she said with. "I will go with you, but you have to mak me cum first, my cock has not finished with its job yet."

She chuckled at this feeling his cock still hard throbbing insistently between them, begging for further attention from her. "Oh, you haven't cum yet. How unfortunate for you." That cock of yours just gave me a glorious orgasm."

She was being coy with him of course. She had every intention of completing the deed with him and giving him as glorious an orgasm as she had experienced, but she'd done all the work last time...and the last thing she wanted was a boyfriend that got too lazy.

"I mean, we've been in this bed for how long since yesterday and done it sooo many times already." She teased looking over her bedroom that looked like a tornado had rampaged through it. Bedsheets and pillows kicked off of it. Her Teddy bear she'd had ever since she'd been a little girl unceremoniously thrown off the bed and laying face down near where the lingerie she'd modeled for him, only to have Brandon rip off of her and throw her on the bed to ravish her. The box of leftover pizza and empty bottles of water they'd retrieved from the fridge in one of the only forays they'd left the bed in the last-what time was it now-almost nine in the morning-it was sunday morning now. So they'd been at it from saturday evening to nine sunday morning-they'd been fucking in her bedroom for the last what-fourteen or so hours straight. Her hair must look like a bedraggled just fucked thoroughly again and again mess. Hell, just from the time they'd been doing it doggy style and he'd pulled her up with a fistful of her hair.

"I have an only fans shoot tonight I'll need to get ready for, and I'll need to upload the pics I took of me in the lingerie to instagram." She began to squirm her way out of his arms to get up out of the bed before his arm wrapped back around her torso and she was thrown back on the bed.

He climbed back over her now and she laughed curling her arms around his shoulders and leaning in to kiss him. "What took you so long, buster?"

Her legs opened up wide an invitation for the poor neglected cock to come back home inside her pussy. When he entered her she sighed deep in pleasure and contentment, "I'll call a friend of mine in the society, named Chloe, She's kind of one of their recruiters. She's the one that got me into the club, and she'll help us get you ready for the initiation ritual too and-" She moaned out loud, a cry of pleasure soaked sensation, "-Oh goddess...Do that again, harder! Oh yes, Brandon, yessss!"

When Brandon complaint about his hard cock needing more attention, Jessica begin to tease him ""Oh, you haven't cum yet. How unfortunate for you." That cock of yours just gave me a glorious orgasm." Wickedly she smile and continue "I mean, we've been in this bed for how long since yesterday and done it sooo many times already."

She pulls away from his arms, staring at those mess all over her room. "I have an only fans shoot tonight I'll need to get ready for, and I'll need to upload the pics I took of me in the lingerie to instagram." She gets off the bed and........

Brandon moves faster then her, he wraps his arms around her torso and throw her back into the bed. He climbed back over her now and she laughed curling her arms around his shoulders and leaning in to kiss him. "What took you so long, buster?"

Her legs opened up wide waiting for Brandon's poor neglected cock to take her pussy. When he entered her she sighed deep in pleasure reminding him of her plan "I'll call a friend of mine in the society, named Chloe, She's kind of one of their recruiters. She's the one that got me into the club, and she'll help us get you ready for the initiation ritual too and-" She moaned out loud, a cry of pleasure soaked sensation, "-Oh goddess...Do that again, harder! Oh yes, Brandon, yessss!"

Brandon had given her lots of pampering and now it is time to pleasure himself with some actions. He loose control hearing her pleading. Pinning her down, he rocked her violently. Shoving his hard cock deep and hard. " Yess... Fuck..fuck. Fuck... He scream with excitement. He grab both her hands and place them over her head. His other hand roughly pinch her nipples and massage her breast.

Brandon learned martial art from his dad and this is the time he takes advantage of his lessons. He draw his 'Qi' the male energy to his lower body causing his cock to grow thicker, harder and hotter. He ram his piston cock, pumping faster and faster into her burning pussy. Although it was just ten minutes, it feels like forever. He finally collapsed on her, burying his cock deep inside her and explode with a powerful cum. His hot juice floods her womb, filling up her pussy.

Brandon kissed her smilingly "thank you babe. I almost believe you are leaving me just now" he kiss her again.

Her legs opened up wide an invitation for the poor neglected cock to come back home inside her pussy. When he entered her she sighed deep in pleasure and contentment, "I'll call a friend of mine in the society, named Chloe, She's kind of one of their recruiters. She's the one that got me into the club, and she'll help us get you ready for the initiation ritual too and-" She moaned out loud, a cry of pleasure soaked sensation, "-Oh goddess...Do that again, harder! Oh yes, Brandon, yessss!"

The look in Brandon's eyes told Jessica that he was past being teased by her now. In his eyes was a ravening beast hungering for her, and she had awakened it. They'd been at it for several hours now. They'd only had a few hours of sporadic sleep between fucking. Now was time for the reckoning. His never-ending need to bury his long hard cock in her sweet wet pussy.

He thrust into her so savagely she shook with every thrust inside her. It was so hard the force of his thrusts slid her acorss the bed's mattress and he followed after her not letting her go. He grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head as she wrapped her legs around his flexing buttocks to deter the event of him stopping and pulling out of her-not that the look in Brandon's eye said that thought was even close to crossing his mind.

He growled staring down into her eyes as he tamtodded his cock into her with every fierce thrust of his hips, "Yes...fuck...fuck...fuck...!"

As he fucked her like a wildman, she could swear his cock grew bigger stretching her out even more. It was amazing, and felt absolutely mind-blowing driving in and out of her to the womb and back.

She moaned between gasps as he drove all the way home within her, "Yes...Brandon...fuck me...make me your slut..yes...use me.... use me...use me...cum in me...!"

This went on. Minutes passed. Brandon had almost godly staying power, enough to give some of the guys in the circle a run for their money. It was one of the long list of things that was making Jessica fall for him. But as this missionary session continued to the tenth minute it finally reached it's crescendo.

The onslaught stopped and he stiffened and she felt his cock filling her with his seed, and that set off her own orgasm, rippling around him as fireworks went off throughout her nervous system. He collapsed atop her and she curled her arms around him stroking his back slowly, tenderly.

After catching his breath he lifted up to kiss her with a beaming smile she was sure she was mirroring. "Thank you, babe. I almost believed you were leaving me just now."

"How else were you going to get motivated enough to fuck me like that, you sexual beast you," She replied with a playful nip of his lip. She was going to say more but it was that moment her stomach made it's presence known, or rather how empty it was just then, in a loud growl.

"Sorry, I guess fucking a hot stud like you for fourteen hours is pretty hungry work." She said sitting up and trying to straighten up her hair a little. "I feel like Chinese. I have a takeout menu from the Jade Lion down the street. They have a killer spicy Mapo tofu dish that you just have to try to believe, Brandon. Come on."

Taking his hand she led them out of the bed and then over to her apartment's kitchen. She took the Jade Lion's menu off her fridge and handed it to him. "I need to call Chloe to set up your initiation to the Circle. Meanwhile you figure out what you want and order us some lunch. Just get me the number 7, Uncle Li's special spicy Mapo tofu, okay, and maybe a can of ginger ale to drink."

She went to search for her phone, and in the process slipped on a pair of pink cotton panties, and a oversized t-shirt with a cute teddy bear arms out as if asking to be hugged with the words, "hugs for the world". She loved this shirt because it hung over her breasts making them stand out and stopped just below her ass but gave view of her legs and thighs. She could wait to see Brandon's reaction to it, especially after he'd ripped her new lingerie off of her last night after seeing her in it.

Jessica finally found her phone hiding under the bed. She padded out back to the kitchen to find Brandon hanging up after placing the order. "Unless you don't mind giving the delivery guy a show...maybe you should get your pants on, buster." She gave him a teasing kiss on his way to collect his clothes she'd tore off of him when he got here last night.

She then leaned against the kitchen counter and lifted her phone and called Chloe.

Brandon finally cum a heavy load deep inside Jessica's belly. He spurs again and again like a fountain, filling her up like a stream. He lays on top of her fully satisfied. He hugs her with more kisses when her stomach growl.

"Sorry, I guess fucking a hot stud like you for fourteen hours is pretty hungry work." She said sitting up and trying to straighten up her hair a little. "I feel like Chinese. I have a takeout menu from the Jade Lion down the street. They have a killer spicy Mapo tofu dish that you just have to try to believe, Brandon. Come on."

Jessica took his hand and they walk nakedly to the kitchen. She pass him the menu and start searching for her phone to call Chloe. "I need to call Chloe to set up your initiation to the Circle. Meanwhile you figure out what you want and order us some lunch. Just get me the number 7, Uncle Li's special spicy Mapo tofu, okay, and maybe a can of ginger ale to drink.

Brandon had no objection placing the order but he was rather curious why the group is such important to her. Well, it was just some fuck around group I guess. So he ask curiously "is there anything I need to declare or bring along to meet her? Any special qualification such as size of my dick? He laughs jokingly.

"Unless you don't mind giving the delivery guy a show...maybe you should get your pants on, buster." She interrupt him. Brandon picks up his pants and slip them on. He watch Jessica calling on the phone

IC: Jessica Harper and Chloe Holderman

She then leaned against the kitchen counter and lifted her phone and called Chloe.

The phone rang and rang until finally, "Jessica, hello. What do I owe the honor of calling me on this a fair sunday afternoon?"

"Hey, Chloe," She eyeing Brandon as he came up to her, "I've met a guy...and we really hit it off...and so...I want him to join the Circle..." She said sheepishly, "...and I'd owe you big time if you'd...sponsor his initiation with me."

"Oh fuck...shit...fuck...I'm gonna cum...please Jesus...I'm gonna cum..." Came a deep male voice in the background on the other end of the phone.

"Don't you dare, come yet Julian," Came Chloe's stern voice, "Remember to maintain your focus and channel the energy into the circle beneath you. Let the pleasure build even greater. Continue the fellatio ladies...now, Julian, remember, to maintain your focus even if you feel the urge to release those big balls full of sperm all over my pretty girls' faces again. Don't. No matter how good it feels, do not come."

She heard three feminine giggles quickly followed by Julian's cursing again. "That's it, good boy." To her the other woman said, "I'm teaching my newest protege the rudiments of our craft."

"Really, how long has he been at it?" Jessica asked.

"Oh Julian's been enduring three or four hours of fellatio and edging his climax. He's doing very well all things considered. Only suffered two failures so far. I told the girls to make it as challenging for him as they could." She responded dismissively, "Now, is this man you met with you?"

She looked up to Brandon and said, "He's here."

"Good," Chloe said, "Put this on speaker phone. I want you both to hear this."

"Hello, Brandon," Came her mentor's voice over the speaker phone, "Did Jessica explain just what she wanted you to join?"

Over the phone in the background they could hear one of the girl's gagging and Jamal loudly cursing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, mother fucker....Shit...focus, focus, focus mother fucker!" Two other female voices giggled conspiratorially.

"Good boy, Julian," Chloe said, "Nadia's throat is like the bermuda triangle. It's easy for a man to get lost in it never to come back out. Now continue to maintain your focus and don't come."

To Brandon's answer to her question, "Yes we're a secret society...emphasis on the secrecy, and we like to keep it that way. So...once you get deep enough...once you've learned more about us, and if you decide it's not for you...well...we're really good at making people disapear never to be found again...not just you either...family and friends...anyone you may have unwisely revealed our secrets to...Is that okay with you?"

Last edited:
Back