The Pastor and the secretary (closed to MysteryRection)

As we crossed the threshold into the cabin of pleasure, I spotted the officer's partner. The person was dressed from head to toe in leather and from where the person stood, I could not tell if it was a woman or a man. The officer led me by my cock into the room and over to the bed. She removed the handcuffs and tied me to the bed, spread eagle with the cock cage and collar still on. Then she invited Mona over and tied her next to me.

I was dragged over the bed and bent over the side. My wrists were handcuffed and tied to the metal headboard. My pastor was lying on the bed spreadeagled across the bed. The cop then took a whip and lay it across his abdomen. She raised it and struck him across his chest. sWISH!!

"OUCH!" I screamed as the whip came down across my chest. I closed my eyes bracing for more. Another pain jolted my body as the whip struck my stomach. Then another across my chest. I opened my eyes and looked at Mona, who was handcuffed nearby. She watched with a strange curiosity as the whip cracked against my skin again. Even as the pain enveloped me, I felt my cock trying to grow, but pressing hard against the cage that held it. The cop must have noticed because she looked at it and laughed.

The cop took my pastor's legs and pushed them up to his head. She secured his ankles to the metal headboard, his bottom exposed for punishment. She took the whip and gave him five good ones with it across his sore behind. SWISH!

Her partner then took a dildo and pushed it against his anus. He cried out that he would be split open, but it did not deter the partner. The partner pushed it in side his boi pussy.

Back