The Pastor and the secretary (closed to MysteryRection)

I slap her tit with the palm of my hand. The sound echoes through the car. "Dirty whore," I scold. "Where's your butt plug now? How would you like my cock up your ass?" I slap her other tit just as hard. "Would you like that, bitch? Want me to fuck your ass like the little whore you are?"

"ouch!! oooooooowwwwww!!" i cried out as he hit my breast with his hand.......

"Where is it now? It is at home......please stop....."

"What? Would I like your cock up my ass? no....it is too big.....don't........"

He was going crazy..........I tried to hold tight.......so he wouldn't hurt me any more.....

"Don't worry. The pain will only last for a minute." I told her as I lowered the back of her seat and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. I opened the glove compartment and pulled out a tube of lubricant. I squished some on my hand and rubbed it onto her tight anus. Then I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance and began to press it into her tight hole. I eased it ever so slowly inside, millimeter by millimeter. I rubbed her clit with my fingers as I continued to ease deeper inside her asshole.

he flipped me on my hands and knees.....i could feel his two fingers spreading cool lubricant on my tight asshole.

"oooooooohhhhhhhhhh....." I moaned, squirming.........

then he thrust his pole into my small hole. Slowly it pushed into my hole. I could feel it filling my anus......

"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! it hurts!!" I cried out.

She yells out in pain as I continue to slowly plunge my cock deeper into her asshole. It is tight, but seems to be slowly opening up for me. After a couple minutes, my balls press against her body as my full length enters her. I leave it buried inside for a moment while manipulating her clit with my fingers. She is still whimpering a bit, but seems to be in less pain. I begin to slowly move my cock out and then ram it back in, my balls slapping against her pussy as I bury the full length of my cock in her ass.

"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!" I exclaim as he pumps his cock into my defenseless behind........It hurt....he is so big.........then it fills me.......it begins to feel good.......then he pulls out again.....no....no.....

"ooooooowwwwwwww!!" He pushes in again!!

The tightness of her asshole feels good on my throbbing cock. I begin to push it in and out a little faster. I lean my body over her back. My hands reach around and find her tits. I pinch her nipples between my fingers and twist a little. She yelps in pain. I do it over and over each time my full length enters her ass. I begin to feel a tightness growing in my balls.

"ouch!! ouch!! oooooooowwwwwwww!!" i feel him pinching my nipples......and there is pain with each thrust in my tiny behind.

I try to push my behind toward him, making my tiny hole bigger, but to no avail.......I can feel his throbbing shaft tighten up.......oh no!! he is going to cum inside my tiny hole!!

Just as my cock is about to fill her ass with cum, I pull out. I grab my shaft with my right hand and stroke it until hot jism sprays all over her ass cheeks.

"Turn around and suck me dry," I command. When she doesn't move immediately, I slap her hard on her cum covered ass.

"ouch!!" i squeal as he spanks my behind.....i turn around......move to the front of him.....and slowly open my mouth....i could smell my own feces........his shaft was covered with brown spots.......then he forced his member inside my mouth....i almost gagged, then moved my lips up and down his shaft.......i began to suck his cock with my lips......taking all the feces in my mouth.....then swallowing it.

"How do you like that, whore? Does your ass taste good?"

I grab her hair and force my cock deeper into her mouth so that she nearly gags. Then I pull it out and move her face to look at my face.

"Where do you want my cock now, Mona? Do you want to keep sucking it? Or do you want it to fill your pussy?"

"I want it in my pussy." I continued sucking his member, feeling it throb in my mouth.

I got back on the seat and spread my legs, waiting for him to take me.

"OK," I say with a smirk. "You can have it in your pussy..." I move over to sit back in the driver's seat. "...but we're gonna go for a drive while you do that." Removing my pants completely, restarting the engine, and shifting the car into drive, I motion for her to climb on top of me.

I climb on top of him and spread my legs......i lower my pussy on his stiff member. I feel his staff enter me......as i sit on his pole....I gasp....

I then move my body up and down his shaft. It filled me and felt so good........I lean over and kiss his lips.....

As her pussy swallows up the full 7 1/2 inches of my manhood, I press on the accelerator and pull onto the road. She kisses me and I feel the car veer slightly. I correct it and then take a quick nibble on her nipple. As her motions on top of me increase, so does the speed of the car.

I continued to push my body on top of his stiff member. up and down, deeper and deeper, he filled me so well. He kept driving, although I don't know how. He kissed my nipple. I sighed. He sped along the highway, with me on top of him.

As I begin to near orgasm, I notice that we are traveling down a gravel road at about 90 miles per hour. My heart begins to race. I feel my cock throb and swell with excitement. My balls tighten. Pleasure overtakes me that is so great I nearly pass out. My foot presses the pedal to the floor as my cock begins to shoot load after load of hot cum deep inside her pussy.

I could feel his shaft shooting his sperm in me. My legs contracted. I shivered and then also came. I took a deep breath and then saw how fast we were going.

"Slow down!!" I told him. But i also kept pushing his shaft in me, while it was still stiff.

I begin to slow the car down just as we pass a police car. The car's lights immediately spring to action and the police officer pulls out behind us. In a matter of minutes, I've stopped the car on the side of the road and have begun to redress myself.

I saw the police car's lights go on. I began to swear. Why did he have to go so fast? I flipped over on my seat and tried to get dressed quickly. I put on my blouse and pull up my skirt. My breasts were still swollen and my nipples pushed through my blouse.

"Keep your blouse open a bit," I say. "Maybe a little flirting will get us out of a ticket." She nods and leaves a couple of buttons open. I watch as an officer exits the police car, walks up to the window, and knocks. I roll down the window and am surprised to find a female officer staring in. I watch as she quickly glances around the car and figures out what has been going on.

She smiled a bit as she looked in. "Do you know why i pulled you over?" she asked.

"I don't know, officer." I told her.

"Maybe you should get out of the car....both of you." She ordered.

I got out of the car and stood before her. My hair was a mess, my breasts were pressing against my blouse, my skirt was wrinkled.

"hands on the car...spread your legs." I heard her say. I did as i was told.

I climb out of the car, put my hands on the roof, and spread my legs with my back to the officer. I watch my secretary do the same. A large bulge is noticeable in my pants. I watch as the officer comes up behind Mona. I can see Mona's bare breasts peeking through the opening in her blouse. The officer begins to pat Mona down.

I could feel her touching me. Her hands began at my shoulders, then her hands cupped my breasts and gave them a squeeze. They stayed there for what appeared a long time. She squeezed them again.......

"What were you two doing in that car?" She asked. But she knew already.

Her hands then went on my hips, then around to my crotch. Her fingers felt my pussylips.

I watched as the female officer groped Mona's chest. She seemed to linger there longer than normal. Then her hands slid down to Mona's crotch. I watched as her fingers found Mona's soaking wet pussy. I could see the cop's fingers slip up inside her. My cock throbbed in my pants, aching for release. Mona began to moan from the officer's manipulations.

Back