The Pastor and the secretary (closed to MysteryRection)

My hips swayed as her fingers entered my wet pussy. I groaned and spread a little wider, getting turned on by this female cop. Her fingers thrust in me, hard and deep.

Meanwhile, i could see the pastor gripping his crotch through his pants. He was getting hard.

I didn't think I should move but I needed to get some relief for my throbbing cock. I reached one hand down and began to open my pants. My cock sprung out. It felt nice to have it exposed to the air. I began to stroke it softly as I saw the officer begin to go down to her knees.

The officer was on her knees.....she began to lick my pussy.....it felt so good.........i turned around and grabbed her hair......pulled her closer.....she stuck her tongue in my pussy.....

"oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...." I sighed.

I watched as the officer drove her tongue deep inside Mona's pussy. My cock hardened and I just stood and stroked it as I watched the show unfolding before me. I wanted to join in, but was a little intimidated by the officer, so I just remained standing by the car with my cock in hand. Mona was moaning loudly and I could tell she was nearing orgasm.

My knees were pressed against her head, my hand pulling at her hair. I could feel her tongue inside me, pumping hard and fast. I thrust my pelvis at her. I shuddered, then I came. My juices squirted out at her mouth.

I watch as Mona's juices coat the officer's face. My hand continues to stroke my cock. The officer stands, grabs Mona's hair, pulls her face forward, and plants a kiss on her lips. I decide to be brave and begin to inch toward them.

The officer then released me, then turned to the pastor. she grabbed his stiff member and squeezed it. The pastor squealed in pain. She then took his staff in her mouth. She sucked it while holding it tight. It felt like a vise.

The officer shocked me as she turned and grabbed my cock, squeezing it hard. I shrieked in surprise. Then her warm wet mouth engulfed the head of my cock. Her grip on my shaft did not loosen as she began to lick and suck the head.

I took a deep breath as the cop serviced my pastor. He cried out as her hand squeezed his member. But he moaned as she kissed the tip of his member. She sucked his staff with vigor. Her hand cupped his behind, then pinched it. She sent two fingers up his tight ass.

The officer was much rougher with me than she'd been with Mona. Her hands reached around and cupped my ass cheeks she squeezed them as if she were trying to get juice from lemons. Then her fingers found my asshole. I shivered as she rammed one up inside. Her hot mouth never left my cock the entire time and as her finger entered me, I felt my cock slide in farther and enter her throat. I reached and hand out to Mona. She took it and I pulled her close to me. As the officer continued her blowjob, I drew Mona's lips to mine in one of the hottest kisses I'd ever experienced. "This is amazing!" I whispered in Mona's ear.

I kissed him, sending my tongue into his mouth. I watched as the officer sucked my pastor's hard on, then pushing her fingers in his sensitive hole. I took the cuffs from the officer's waist and pulled his hands behind him, placing the cuffs on his wrists.

I heard some jingling and then I felt my hands being pushed behind my back. Suddenly I could no longer move them. They were handcuffed together behind my back. I was now at the mercy of my secretary and the female officer who was still having her way with my cock. I found myself both turned on and nervous.

The officer pushed my pastor to his knees.

"My turn." She said, unbuckling her pants, revealing a beautiful red thong. She spread her legs a bit.

"Take off the thong with your teeth. And no biting." She looked beautiful with her blue shirt still on.

I could hardly believe it when the beautiful uniformed woman in front of me shoved me to my knees, stripped off her pants to reveal a sexy red thong, and then demanded I remove it from her with my teeth. I was happy to oblige though. I leaned forward and found the waistline with my front teeth. I began to pull. As the material stretched and began to slide down her legs, a beautiful, shaved pussy was revealed to me and I longed to lick and pleasure it. I could smell the officer's arousal and felt my cock strain and pulse.

i watched as the cop grabbed his hair and pulled him to her. She thrust out her pelvis again and again. Her legs now on both sides of his head. Her knees pressing against him.......she moans.

i get behind her and pull off her shirt......I kiss her back undoing her bra.

my hands cup her breasts and squeeze them. she sighs.

The officer pulled me toward her pussy. The smell was intoxicating, so I dove my tongue straight inside. She tasted sweet with a hint of salty. I began to lick it up and down and fucking her with my tongue. She held my head tight against her and squeezed my neck with her thighs.

I leaned back a bit and looked up at her. I watched as Mona stripped the officer of her top and bra. The officer had beautiful breasts. I guessed them to be about 36c's because they were a nice handful for Mona as she reached from behind and cupped them lovingly. The officer leaned back into Mona. I felt her pussy twitch a little and her thigh muscles tighten around me as Mona massaged her breasts. My cock was desperately craving release.

I cupped her breasts. My fingers pinched her nipples. She moaned as my pastor was licking her pussy.

I kissed her breasts. My teeth clamped on her nipple. I bit down. She gasped.

Thrusting her pelvis forward, she pulled the pastor toward her.

As I continued to munch on the officer's pussy, I reached up and grabbed Mona around her waist. I pulled her down and guided her pussy near my immensely hard cock. She resisted me at first, but eventually gave in and allowed my cockhead to pierce the folds of skin around her hole.

He is licking the policewoman's pussy.....yet now is pushing his cock against my wet puss. I groan with desire as his pole rubs against me. My legs wrap around his. He feels so good.

When the officer saw that I had shoved Mona down on my cock, she pulled away from me and walked over to her car. I took that opportunity to turn Mona over and begin to fuck her doggie style. Then before I knew what was happening, my hands were being handcuffed behind my back, I was being pulled away from Mona, and something was squeezing the base of my cock.

He began to fuck me from behind. His shaft pumping in and out, deep and fast. I was panting, hot and wet. Then he was pulled from me, his hands being handcuffed behind him. I could see the cop putting something on his hard on.......it looked like a cage.

The cage fit extrememly snugly over my erection, which caused a little bit of pain. It was fitted with a chain that the officer held in her hand. At the other end of the chain was a collar which she proceeded to fit around my neck. Then she grabbed then chain and led me over to the police car. She put me in the back seat and shut the door. A few minutes later, Mona joined me in the back seat, fully dressed once more, and the officer jumped in the front seat, wearing her uniform again. I looked from one of them to the other, trying to figure out what they were planning. They gave nothing away. The officer put the car into drive and pulled away.

We were led to the car. The officer drove off. We were still naked, my pastor with a cage around his shaft. We drove out to a secluded area and to a cabin in the woods. Another car was there. The officer parked and led us to the cabin........She had grabbed the pastor by the leash and pulled. He slipped and cried out. He fell on his member.

When the car stopped at a cabin secluded in the woods, I grew a little anxious. I saw another car parked there. I wondered who we might meet inside. The door beside me opened and the officer grabbed the chain that was attached to me. She pulled with a great deal of force. I fell from the car and landed on my face. My cock dug into the ground. I cried out in pain. The officer just laughed and pulled on the chain harder until I was able to force myself to a standing position and follow behind her to the cabin door. Mona went just behind me. When the officer opened the door, Mona and I were both shocked at what we saw before us.

We looked at several pieces of equipment meant to bind us down. A spanking bench......a bed with metal headboard.......two hooks in the ceiling......an x.......a regular torture chamber. We shivered at what they might do to us.

Back