Area 69(closed to Rick345)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
At 30 Dr. Gwendolyn Johnson was not only a bright reseacher but also quite attractive which helped her career. She stood 5'9 with shoulder length londe hair and about 130# firm perky little 34B breasts.. She worked for the government at a lab that "didnt exist" where experiments and "research" was done on capturedd alien specimens. she arived at the lab in a white blouse. black pleated skirt 2" above the knees dark brown pantyhose and 2" white heels as she checked in on a specimen that had tentacles like a octopus and the size of a small dog.. she entered the glass cell and begin to takes notes

All seven of my arms feel heavy my brain is swimming I’m dizzy as if I’ve been drugged. I muster every once of willpower to lift the tip of just one my tentacles to take in the smells in the camber. There is a musky sweet fragrance of Koproia blossoms which stunned me this place was cold and sterile not at all like a mating caves of my home world.. Koproia blossoms are powerful aphrodisiacs and very rare, what are they doing here.

As I open my eye it takes a moment to focus but as I adjust to the brightness I see a tall creature before me ten times the size of myself.. She reminds me of the primitive naked apes which inhabit my home world.. What the hell is it doing with that flat object and why is it sliding the pointy thing back and forth across it? I wonder to myself.

I stretch out an arm to touch the ape as I do I become more and more aroused by the scent of Koproia blossoms, the closer my tentacles come toward the creature the more sexually aroused I become. Till the scent of this being is thoroughly intoxicating robbing me of my reason.. Slowly I inch my arm up the creature limbs sniffing its arousing fragrance, warping two of my arms around it then a third and a forth I must mate..

Last edited:
Dr Gwendolyn gasped as a tentacle inched uo her nylon clad thigh but just took itvas the creature being curious and was excited to see interactions so she could add to her notes. She blushed a little as the contact slightly excited her, maybe the unknown variable of the situation and all but Gwendolyn's nipples began to stiffen a bit as the young research doctor attempted to remain professional and calm not wanting to potentially agitate the specimen as not much was known behavior wise.
Dr Gwendolyn continued taking verbal notes on her recorder as she watched the creature become more "curious ".

The suckers on the tentacle could pick up the electrical impulses of the human's nervous system and in same species allowed to to communicate.

'Doctor can you hear me? My name is Octapie, you can call me pi', his tentacle crawling up the good doctor's leg tiring to get closer the the fragrance which Pi sensed came from some chemical the doctor sprayed on her wrists, neck and between the orbs she called breasts..
Pi wondered if the chemical was some type of artificial pheromone used to attract a mate..

Between her legs Pi sensed a two holes one larger and the other smaller perhaps the tiny bulbous bundle of nerves just above the larger whole contained enough nerve ending he could better communicate with her.. The close his arm came to the tiny patution the more electrical energy he could feel and the better he could read her thoughts.. The tip of his arm flicked at the hole and he was close enough he could clearly read her thoughts...

Gwen is what it called itself, he'd to contact

Dr Gwendolyn gasped as a "curious" tentacle wrnt up under her skirt and flicked at her crotch area. She waa shaved and pantiless under the thin nylon layer and tried to remain profesional and take the creature's movement in stride.
She momentarily got free by taking a few steps back but as she focused on notes she stepped back in the creatures range. Her face a bit red as her body had seemingly liked the curious attention it got as, being a busy researcher, dr Gwendolyn had not much time for a personal life or dating scenes.

Her stepping back surprised Pi, and he lost the connection… Perhaps this human as these creatures call themselves was smarter than the rest… But no time to think about that now he longed for another taste of the nectar from between this human’s legs… It was odd Gwen’s crotch was hairless perhaps this was a mutation others of her kind were quite hairy were she was not…

He preferred her bald pussy as she called it to the others, it was so much neater and cleaner looking than the tangled mess of curls other females have between their legs. It made it easier to get to the soft tender juicy bits.. Her pussy tasted so much better than the others… He has to have more of her delicious pussy he needs another taste. The smell of her acts him like a magnet drawing his tentacles up her legs spreading them. Holding them apart this time she will not get away. Rolling the end of the tentacle into the size of a child’s fist Pi begins plunging it between Gwen’s legs… Into her hot bald pussy, again and again and again relentlessly fist fucking her.. Just as he does the slave whores of Orion 5...

Last edited:
Dr Gwendolyn's eyes went wide as she felt the thin nylon layer between her thighs rip and a "overcurious " tentacle tip invaded her modt intimate area. Clipboard in one hand, she dropped the pen in the other as she gripped the edge of the table the specimen sat upon for some sense of stability. Her face scarlet red as it felt good but knowing in her scientific logical brain that it shouldn't! Her mind raced not wanting to make sudden moves to furthrr "agitate " the specimen but knowing her predicament had to end. She dropped tge Clipboard and trued to gently "guide" the tantacle away from her but each attempt caused it to, like a magnet head towards Dr Gwendolyn's pussy more. Dr Gwendolyn hoped to get out of this scenario and outbof the specimen chamber before any of her colleagues came upon this scene in the lab.

Still trying to communicate Pi ups the voltage to his tentacle causing the tip to vibrate wildly.. He feels the large creature which calls itself Dr Gwendolyn trying with all it might to push him back into the cage or whatever Gwendolyn calls. All Pi knew was it was cold and dark and not to his liking one little bit..

“Gwen, Gwen why are you doing this to me?”, he tries desperately to communicate with her but alas this human seems to stupid for communication.. However, the juices dripping from the hot tight hole between its legs were absolutely delicious.. Perhaps he found a brand new food source Pi thought to himself..

Suddenly he had an idea maybe just maybe this human could only communicate using the board and stylist it held in its hands.. Stretching as far as his limbs could Pi grabs the pen and scribbles on the board “I am ,Octapie from the third planet from the star you call ALPHA CENTAURI.

Back