The new football thread

So why does CBS show Taylor Swift twice in the first half when her BF Kelce only had one reception for one yard 🤣??

A friend of mine had a SB party and one of the bets was the over/under on how many times TS would be shown after a play. They set it at 7 and said the final outcome was 11.

A friend of mine had a SB party and one of the bets was the over/under on how many times TS would be shown after a play. They set it at 7 and said the final outcome was 11.
I couldn't understand why CBS had shown her twice in the first half when Kelce only had one reception for one freaking yard 🤣???

I was asking my buddies why weren't they showing Olivia Cupo who whatever the name of the young lady that McCafferty is dating?? Not once haaaa??? I got the first looks from my wife whenever I said that out loud?!?! Probably cost me a nice blowjob when we got home because I got zilch, nada, nothing but a good night when we got into bed 🤣

Hope you don‘t have to wait until the next Super Bowl for another shot at it. 🙃
Are you kidding me?? I know it was more torture for her to not give me said blowjob than it was for me not to receive one. Can't lie!!!

Anyways it is Valentine's Day this Wednesday so I'm not at all worry and if anything by her just saying good night to me ummmm she'll have more to enjoy so to speak come Wednesday 🙂

So, does anyone have any interest in the UFL that will be playing in the spring? It's the merger of the XFL and USFL

Back