The new football thread

Exactly. Not fair...but no one is arguing about their weak schedule.

On a side...I am not sure I would rank Michigan as a top 4 team. The entire Big 10 is over ranked. Don't get me wrong...if they win they will get in. But I am not sure FSU schedule is really any worse than Michigan. This is a fucked up mess that should never have happened
Bump

You mean 3-2 and 0-1 in the only one that wasn’t an exhibition.
Hmm...

Missouri beat Ohio St.
Ole Miss beat Penn St
LSU beat Wisconsin
Tennessee beat Iowa

Maryland beat Auburn
Miichigan beat Alabama

I'm just keeping score,4-2

Be interesting to see if Baltimore plays their starters against Pittsburgh today,their hatred for them really runs deep.
Pittsburgh needs a win and Buffalo or Jacksonville to lose to get in.

Bill Belichick and the Patriots part ways….

Patriots’s fans:
Don‘t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

Oh boy this is gonna be so fun to watch tomorrow.... (y)

Buffalo,NY

Snow showers likely before 8am, then snow between 8am and 5pm, then snow showers likely after 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow, mainly before 8am. High near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Buffalo,NY

Snow showers likely before 8am, then snow between 8am and 5pm, then snow showers likely after 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow, mainly before 8am. High near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Eh never mind they moved it to Monday afternoon,,,,,,

Buffalo,NY

Love the snow games...go Bills!

Only watched some of Texans-Browns game yesterday. Looking forward to today.

Obviously pulling for Bucs Monday. Unsure how much of a chance they have in playoffs. Hope to win at least one.

Back