The new football thread

Sports are nothing to me, but I like the Packers' community ownership. I have been wondering if that will become more common as sports leagues struggle to pay bills.

Lot of support for the Lions.....

BB1gXs8d.img

I have been a chiefs fan for 40+ years. Hard to believe they are going to the superbowl for the 4th time in 5 years

It seems like the Hunt family are good owners, but they had a Looooonnnnng drought of 50 years between winning Super Bowl 4 and now.

It seems like the Hunt family are good owners, but they had a Looooonnnnng drought of 50 years between winning Super Bowl 4 and now.
Trust me I know!! I have been a fan for 40+ years. Have seen so many heartbreaking moments!! So I am enjoying this ride!
The Hunts do seem like good people. The original owners wife died this year. They have dedicated the season to her memory

I have an original Boston Patriots vs. Dallas Texans game day program. They are now the New England Patriots and the Kansas City Chiefs. My Grandfather was at that game, played at BU Field.

I honestly don't give a rat's ass who wins ......... just want ice cold beer, great food and snacks aaaand a close l, exciting game for this Sunday 🙂 oh and perhaps a BJ from the wife would be icing on top of the cake haaaa!!

So why does CBS show Taylor Swift twice in the first half when her BF Kelce only had one reception for one yard 🤣??

Back