nonsexual cuddles

Jasper76

Virgin
Is there anybody else here, that could use a night or 2 of cuddles and no sex making out? I know that I could use the physical human contact and the feeling of being wanted by a female again. Honestly, it has been so long since I have even held a female, I feel as though I would be fumbling and about as nervous as a teenage boy on his first time making out with a female. And no that isn't a joke, at all. And yes this is coming from a heterosexual male and on a site such as this.

Is there anybody else here, that could use a night or 2 of cuddles and no sex making out? I know that I could use the physical human contact and the feeling of being wanted by a female again. Honestly, it has been so long since I have even held a female, I feel as though I would be fumbling and about as nervous as a teenage boy on his first time making out with a female. And no that isn't a joke, at all. And yes this is coming from a heterosexual male and on a site such as this.
Once the two bodies embrace...there’s that warm wonderful feeling of love... :heart:

Back