☢️Fuckin CERN☢️aka how to shut down my PMs in 30 seconds.

bill-and-ted-strange-things-are-afoot-at-the-circle-k.gif

My tattoo artist is a conspiracy theory nut. The last time I saw him he told me that Earth is flat, because how could we possibly be walking around on a flying, spinning sky rock?

The moon is an illusion created as a distraction... But I'm not sure what it's distracting us from.

NASA is fake and so is space.

There's no way life was created by the big bang theory. In his opinion, how could we possibly evolve from micro-organisms after an explosion when Sky Daddy clearly created all things in existence in 6 days and had an extra day to rest. 🙃

Oh, and Michael Jackson is alive and well.

These are the facts people, I am but a humble messenger.
🤣

My tattoo artist is a conspiracy theory nut. The last time I saw him he told me that Earth is flat, because how could we possibly be walking around on a flying, spinning sky rock?

The moon is an illusion created as a distraction... But I'm not sure what it's distracting us from.

There's no way life was created by the big bang theory. In his opinion, how could we possibly evolve from micro-organisms after an explosion when Sky Daddy clearly created all things in existence in 6 days and had an extra day to rest. 🙃

🤣
Obviously, and Elvis is still buying Fish & Chips every Friday.

🤣

I never know what to think when I read and hear stuff like this. I don't know whether critical thinking can be taught or if it's genetic but there are just way too many like this in the world.

🤣
MJ and Elvis are living on the flat side of the earth.😉

I never know what to think when I read and hear stuff like this. I don't know whether critical thinking can be taught or if it's genetic but there are just way too many like this in the world.
It blew my mind when he kept going. I didn't want to argue at the time because he was in the middle of tattooing me and I didn't want to get jabbed with a needle in a way I wasn't expecting. 😂
MJ and Elvis are living on the flat side of the earth.😉
Okay this one made me snort lol. This is the truest answer.

It blew my mind when he kept going. I didn't want to argue at the time because he was in the middle of tattooing me and I didn't want to get jabbed with a needle in a way I wasn't expecting. 😂

I was going to say "and you let this stick a needle into you" but I thought that might be rude :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Does he not realise that if it was flat it would be empty, the cats would have knocked it all off the edge

Its to distract us from the reptilian ruling the planet. Im surprised he didn't tell you about them. The late Queen was one.

Of course it is. Does he also believe that Nasa controls the creation of all telescopes and they put a picture of the ISS on each lense.

Ok but where did big Sky Daddy come from?
And of he is so wonderful, why did he make so many mistakes?

🤣
Oh this one is true. When was the last time anyone saw Michael and Janet in the same room. Same person.... 😉

Back