The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this urge to do an SRP where it's about a bride....

Stupid 'say yes to the dress ' marathon made me feel this way....

Is this the one where she's taken by a stranger just hours before the wedding? Or maybe the priest comes in to see her just before he marries them to have a "private" word with her? Smirks

Is this the one where she's taken by a stranger just hours before the wedding? Or maybe the priest comes in to see her just before he marries them to have a "private" word with her? Smirks

Yeah! *hugs Noon_Shadow* you sir know me too well..

I want chocolate.
I have nothing but ice cream shell oozy stuff.
Can I put it on ice cubes then peel it off to nibble?

LT ~ Hope Zy feels better soon. :rose:

FLT ~ Damn, that was a good dream. Did not want to wake up from that one... :eek:

Agreed with the first. But the second...hmm, might be something you'll need to share more about.

Well...

fidgets

...I haven't had one like it, ever possibly, but I blame the picture and gif threads round here! Oh, and the 'I want to do this to.....' thread hasn't helped this morning either ;)

leans close and whispers

Well, not to go into too much detail, I was tied up (not too much, just my hands behind my back) and was being thoroughly seen to...by about 4 people...rather roughly...over and over...and over again...

blushes, a lot

Woke up in quite a state... :eek:

Well...

fidgets

...I haven't had one like it, ever possibly, but I blame the picture and gif threads round here! Oh, and the 'I want to do this to.....' thread hasn't helped this morning either ;)

leans close and whispers

Well, not to go into too much detail, I was tied up (not too much, just my hands behind my back) and was being thoroughly seen to...by about 4 people...rather roughly...over and over...and over again...

blushes, a lot

Woke up in quite a state... :eek:

He grins at her blushing cheeks and then leans down to kiss them playfully.

We'll, sometime, we'll need to round up four volunteers and make your dream come true, I think. Smiles.

He grins at her blushing cheeks and then leans down to kiss them playfully.

We'll, sometime, we'll need to round up four volunteers and make your dream come true, I think. Smiles.

If you thought you could find enough interested parties, that would be kinda fun...one day perhaps...

smiles at the kisses and adds one of her own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back