The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wanders back in and gets snuggly close to CT, offering the steaming mug in my hand*

Want some?

Uh huh.

I'd crawl into your lap for it. But if snuggling will do.

*Loops an arm around the wonderful Weaver of Daydreams and cuddles her closely. Throwing a little blanket over them both, and happily taking the steaming mug.*

You even remembered to put DD on the side.

Uh huh.

I'd crawl into your lap for it. But if snuggling will do.

*Loops an arm around the wonderful Weaver of Daydreams and cuddles her closely. Throwing a little blanket over them both, and happily taking the steaming mug.*

You even remembered to put DD on the side.

But of course. I have the whole set...

*grins and places a kiss on his cheek*

Caught up again for the moment, though I'm sure M's about to change that. But I think I can start on trying to reconstruct the two new thread ideas I was working on yesterday before I lost them

LT: Okay, taking one day off from my exercise. I absolutely must get back on schedule tomorrow, or I risk back-sliding too far.

Nods.

For a day with NO scheduled appointments on my schedule....it sure was a busy day :(

They should serve revenge at restaraunts as dessert, they'd make millions

Of course, you'll be disappointed to learn that "revenge" is just the name they give to their triple chocolate cake. Or perhaps, not disappointed, depending.

My boss is terrible at his job. Doesn't see the issue of staffing somebody who costs twice the normal wage and shorting us on the normal cheaper proper staff. His logic? I'll help, it'll be ok.

This will work only if I suddenly shit rainbows. I'm fresh outta Skittles...

Going to bed early is not necessarily a bed thing. Going to bed early, alone, that's what sucks ass.

Very very very very true....

BUT.. it does suck less than going to bed early with someone you would rather not be the same house with anymore.

So.. posting makes for nearly less suckage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back