The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly! ;)

grumbles

Although there is snow forecast for the weekend... :rolleyes:

LT: I really should spank a witch for being so naughty as to neglect her cottage for so long....

But wait, it's tough to find good punishments for her because I know what she likes.
Sighs.... And it's not like I haven't already started tying her down and teasing her... Grins.

LT: I really should spank a witch for being so naughty as to neglect her cottage for so long....

But wait, it's tough to find good punishments for her because I know what she likes.
Sighs.... And it's not like I haven't already started tying her down and teasing her... Grins.

LT ~ I really should try to reply tonight...but somehow I think leaving it will be more 'worthwhile' in the long run...

grins mischievously while slowly, almost imperceptibly, shifting her hips from side to side in Noon's direction causing her behind to sway slightly

I don't mind what the weather does here, as long as there's nothing falling from the sky! :D

About 10 minutes :)

Hmm. I don;t think I can bust my ass that hard. Never mind.

Have you tried ignoring her when she's wanting. Letting her stew and need more?

I find it works wonders.

Hmm. I don;t think I can bust my ass that hard. Never mind.

I find it works wonders.

That's ok :rose:

And hey, don't go giving him ideas!

whispers

It's not like he needs any!

LT ~ I really should try to reply tonight...but somehow I think leaving it will be more 'worthwhile' in the long run...

grins mischievously while slowly, almost imperceptibly, shifting her hips from side to side in Noon's direction causing her behind to sway slightly

Smiles, studying her ass, letting his tongue slide out to lightly wet his lips as he looks at her. He grins, contemplating a few ideas...just ideas, for the moment.

I find it works wonders.

Hmm, well I may have done that, quite accidentally, a few nights ago, when I had her tied up down in the dungeons. Unfortunately I passed out before I could complete my experiments. So I could definitely try to pick those back up.

That's ok :rose:

And hey, don't go giving him ideas!

whispers

It's not like he needs any!

It's for science woman.

Smiles, studying her ass, letting his tongue slide out to lightly wet his lips as he looks at her. He grins, contemplating a few ideas...just ideas, for the moment.

Hmm, well I may have done that, quite accidentally, a few nights ago, when I had her tied up down in the dungeons. Unfortunately I passed out before I could complete my experiments. So I could definitely try to pick those back up.

I recall. I had to go free her, and rub the feeling back in her wrists.

But picking up can work.

It's for science woman.

I recall. I had to go free her, and rub the feeling back in her wrists.

But picking up can work.

looks from one to the other and back again, looking increasingly worried

Oh, well, would you look at the time... :D
Time for witches to head to work!

grins and scampers away - quickly

CanI please please please please please please go to sleeeeep now, please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back