The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, I left my flash drive on my desk at work. Now the writing piece I was almost finished with will have to wait ... uuuuugh... I'm so annoyed with myself.

Hmm, and it's a Friday, too. So it will have to wait all weekend. Didn't save a copy on your hard disk at all?

Hmm, and it's a Friday, too. So it will have to wait all weekend. Didn't save a copy on your hard disk at all?

No. I checked to see if I have may have a temporary file saved on my computer, but turned up empty handed. So, yes. It will have to wait the weekend, which bums me out. Recreating never turns out well. I can move onto my other owned threads, but I still feel bad.

I was just thinking that I should probably have files saved on my laptop in case I have a forgetful moment. Ha! I think I jinxed myself.

No. I checked to see if I have may have a temporary file saved on my computer, but turned up empty handed. So, yes. It will have to wait the weekend, which bums me out. Recreating never turns out well. I can move onto my other owned threads, but I still feel bad.

I was just thinking that I should probably have files saved on my laptop in case I have a forgetful moment. Ha! I think I jinxed myself.

Smirks. Sounds like you did. Well, at least, you'll be well inspired to work your ass off on that next post for that thread as soon you get flash drive back. Hopefully you won't be too delayed.

Smirks. Sounds like you did. Well, at least, you'll be well inspired to work your ass off on that next post for that thread as soon you get flash drive back. Hopefully you won't be too delayed.

Luckily, I have very patient writing partners who allow me to be the the slow writer I am and lately life has been a little crazy, so some nights the words don't come because I'm so tired.

Hmmm I might need to tweak my disruption field so as to not show up on people's radar....I must've missed a wavelength.

Pulls out toolbox and starts tinkering

Need to be able to sneak up on Vail...

Hmmm I might need to tweak my disruption field so as to not show up on people's radar....I must've missed a wavelength.

Pulls out toolbox and starts tinkering

Need to be able to sneak up on Vail...

But you always smell of tasty!

Sounds yummy. I would try it! Cookies in oven now! -waits patiently for the first batch of 5 (or is it6) to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back