The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you thought you could find enough interested parties, that would be kinda fun...one day perhaps...

smiles at the kisses and adds one of her own

He laughs playfully and then nods as she kisses him back, reaching down to her ass and groping I'm sure I could just put up a sign, "WHO WANTS TO FUCK BRIT," and get a line that leads back out the door.

Like that would be hard to do, Noon.

He laughs playfully and then nods as she kisses him back, reaching down to her ass and groping I'm sure I could just put up a sign, "WHO WANTS TO FUCK BRIT," and get a line that leads back out the door.

You two flatter me, you really do!

blushes scarlet

Am not sure about interest being quite that high but guess we'd have to wait and see...

You two flatter me, you really do!

blushes scarlet

Am not sure about interest being quite that high but guess we'd have to wait and see...

But you flatter us more with your continued presence, love. He gave her another sweet kiss and pulled her against him, sighing.

Hope you have a lovely day, despite (or because of) your current state. Winks.

He grins at her blushing cheeks and then leans down to kiss them playfully.

We'll, sometime, we'll need to round up four volunteers and make your dream come true, I think. Smiles.

I think that can be arranged fairly easily :devil:

If you thought you could find enough interested parties, that would be kinda fun...one day perhaps...

smiles at the kisses and adds one of her own

I think enough interested people can be found even if the needed number of volunteers was much higher than four.

Like that would be hard to do, Noon.

Seconded!

How the HELL does the price of a barrel of oil drop but the price of gas goes up? WTH.
Yeah yeah, I know, it has everything to do with refining, but gases prices are not stable in any fashion or form. Up, down, rinse and repeat. Geez. I don't think we'll ever see $2.00 a gallon again, but I'd be happy if it was $3.00.

Oh crap. THAT is not something you want to hear. Ever.

Yeah, I'm not too happy.
Thankfully my refund came in, so I do have money available, but that was SUPPOSED to go toward something else.
I don't get paid now for another 2 weeks. Accounting denied my timesheet and said it'll be added to next pay period.

How the HELL does the price of a barrel of oil drop but the price of gas goes up? WTH.
Yeah yeah, I know, it has everything to do with refining, but gases prices are not stable in any fashion or form. Up, down, rinse and repeat. Geez. I don't think we'll ever see $2.00 a gallon again, but I'd be happy if it was $3.00.

$2.00 lol where on the planet are you from? in CA low end gas is currently 4.15... high end $4.65 im sure i'll see $5.00 this summer. $2.00 made me laugh sorry. I'm glad to see you didn't blame the president.

NY gas is slowly dropping. Station next to work was $3.93 this morning.
I miss when I got my first car. $12 filled it.

Now? It'd be enough to get to the next gas station...

$2.00 lol where on the planet are you from? in CA low end gas is currently 4.15... high end $4.65 im sure i'll see $5.00 this summer. $2.00 made me laugh sorry. I'm glad to see you didn't blame the president.

I'm in CA. The upper end. We're currently seeing $3.99 in places. Hey! $2.00/gal would be nice, wouldn't it? A girl can dream. Speculators are saying the gas prices are going to drop this summer. I don't see how. But hey.. *shrug*

Yeah, I'm not too happy.
Thankfully my refund came in, so I do have money available, but that was SUPPOSED to go toward something else.
I don't get paid now for another 2 weeks. Accounting denied my timesheet and said it'll be added to next pay period.

I hate when that happens. I never missed a complete pay check, a few days worth though. I just love how they tell you we'll add to the next pay period. Don't they ever wonder how the hell are we suppose to survive without money for two weeks.

I remember paying $1/gallon on average for my first car. That statement didn't used to make me feel so old.

I think I am working on an algorithm, that if successful, will put a portion of our manufacturing team out of a job...

I remember paying $1/gallon on average for my first car. That statement didn't used to make me feel so old.

I remember when I was a kid, my daddy was griping about the price of gas going up from .35 cents a gallon to .65 cents in one summer. He complained that candy bars were going up just about as much. He told me that when he was a kid, they were a nickle. At the time he was complaining, he said they were five times that much, so that would have made them a quarter! I wonder what he thinks now. :rolleyes:

Not the access I would prefer, but I'm back thanks to extremely EXTREMELY stupid blocking software on someone else's network. HUZZAH!!! Also the Avengers movie was everything I wanted it to be.

Damn it, I left my flash drive on my desk at work. Now the writing piece I was almost finished with will have to wait ... uuuuugh... I'm so annoyed with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back