35f5re2.jpg

e198re2.jpg

4ec4re2.jpg

82a8re2.jpg

76c9re2.jpg

b0d9re2.jpg

ca14re2.jpg

eb1ere2.jpg

This is me and my brother. I'm the heavier one, lol.

l_76f305efdced797577b3829f33e683c6.jpg

Here are a few of my drawings, back before my talent became completely non-existant.

bb14re2.jpg

feabre2.jpg

c31fre2.jpg

acbdre2.jpg

cc28re2.jpg

bf19re2.jpg

a53dre2.jpg

53a0re2.jpg

I'm horny as fuck, lol. Any Lit girls willing to travel down here and treat the Jeffinator to a blowjob? LMAO.

LMAO! That's an awesome little animation. It's cool, but it also sucks that a stick figure gets more action than me, LMAO.

However, it is partly my fault -- I am SO not ready for commitment yet. I'm almost 26 and still a virgin, partly because I have issues with commitment and that feeds my fear, and is a factor in my views towards relationships. I am way too young to be thinking about marriage and kids, and that's one of the reasons I'm still a virgin -- I'm terrified to have sex because I don't want to knock some girl up. I don't believe in abortion or ditching your kid's mom, so it's either stay celebate until I find someone I can be happy with, or have sex, and risk ending up like my dad -- married to a bitch with kids screaming and running all over and wrecking the house and drawing on the walls and arguing with everyone and blah blah blah. Three months in this house is long enough to make ANY man celebate.

I have to say, in this day and age there are few excuses for fucking up birth control. I'm 28, have been sexually active with men since I was 17 and I have never (fingers crossed, knock on wood and mutter 3 'Hail Marys' :eek: ) had a pregnancy scare. I have been on the pill for years and if I am in any doubt about its effectiveness (antibiotics, stomach upsets etc) then we use condoms as well.

My Master and I have no desire for kids and when I hit 30 I'll likely apply for a sterilisation (if I still can't persuade, cajole or bribe him into getting the snip.) I do believe that if you're sensible and monitor yourself carefully, there should be no reason for an unplanned pregnancy.

I know of other women who don't want kids but most of us don't broadcast it. It's strange but many people think there is something unnatural or unfeeling about a woman who has no burning desire to reproduce. Personally, I believe that if you're going to have kids then it should be the thing you want to do most in the world and for me, it just isn't. I want to see the world, enjoy my lie-ins, go out when I like and have fantastic, noisy sex that has the neighbours wondering if he's trying to kill me again. I've seen so many of my friends become totally eclipsed by their SOs and kids to the point where they can't even remember what an ambition or selfish desire is any more. I get yanked in for coffee by friends who are desperate for adult conversation but actually have nothing to talk about except their kids.

There are more women like me out there, I assure you. We just tend to keep a low profile. My friends are jealous of the life that Master and I have together (not that they know about the M/s side of things) and so I don't like to rub their noses in it by talking about things too much. My mother put the fear of God in me until I finished college, vowing to murder me with her bare hands if I got pregnant and ruined my life. As soon as I started out on my chosen career, she was campaigning for grandchildren. The last birthday present she got me was a space hopper 'because I had one as a child.' WTF? So I don't generally boast about being an evil, unnatural, barren, drunk, sated, happy, DINKY (dual income, no kids.)

But there are more of us. What we want more than anything is a guy who has no desire to recreate himself for posterity. I'm sure you can find a twisted spinster if you put your mind to it. :rose:

Last edited:
Evil, unnatural, barren, drunk, sated, happy, DINKY? And, Master? I can see how some guys might like being dominant like that, but I don't. I don't like being a sub either -- I prefer equality among both sides. You know, if I was sexually active, lol. And it's not that I don't want to help extend the Zagst name another generation, I am just terrified of ending up like my father. Believe me, if I found a girl that would never nag me, let me have long periods of time alone to play video games, write, be online, etc., and was capable of dealing with things without having to constantly call me to come help her, I'd be happy to settle down and become a husband and father. But that is thinking unrealisticly, lol. I'd rather stay a virgin and set something up with a girl to get a few blowjobs a year or something and I'll be good.

Last edited:
Evil, unnatural, barren, drunk, sated, happy, DINKY? And, Master? I can see how some guys might like being dominant like that, but I don't. I don't like being a sub either -- I prefer equality among both sides. You know, if I was sexually active, lol. And it's not that I don't want to help extend the Zagst name another generation, I am just terrified of ending up like my father. Believe me, if I found a girl that would never nag me, let me have long periods of time alone to play video games, write, be online, etc., and was capable of dealing with things without having to constantly call me to come help her, I'd be happy to settle down and become a husband and father. But that is thinking unrealisticly, lol. I'd rather stay a virgin and set something up with a girl to get a few blowjobs a year or something and I'll be good.

Well, BDSM aside, I think that love is a basic human need. I wouldn't want to live without it and I have been lucky enough to find it without compromising on my major life goals. I wish the same for you and I believe that it is possible.

Thanks, but I have no doubt that I will suffer from the Zagst Curse if I get married -- No man in my family has attained true happiness through marriage. My dad was miserable with my mom, and now he's miserable with my stepmom. My Uncle Tim doesn't put up with the shit that makes him miserable, and because of that, he's on wife number four. My Uncle Bob stayed with his first wife, but she has cheated on him with other guys.

I'd like to stand on a soapbox here.

I will get married but not now. And when I am married because I am a Christian I will get married in a church. No I am not one of those hardcore evangelicals who is going to attack you. Yes I will have a theological debate but this is not the place or time and if you simply tell me I'm a moron I'm likely to ignore you. But I don't understand marriage, nor one man one woman. I'll grant it works for some but not me, and again this is not the place for that.

This is about kids and sex.

I have sex, not as often as my SO would like but we have sex. She is allergic or uncomfortable with Birth control, so we use condoms. I am not worried about getting her pregnant. Eventually i will get snipped. I want no children. I don;t know if I support eugenics but I support voluntary eugenics. I would be a wonderful father. I have an insane parent and three siblings I fed, clothed, cleaned up after, raised, and paid bills for, for several years. maybe that's why i don;t want kids. But I do, just not mine. I plan to adopt. There are many many children who need a good home, and love. I can do that. not now but when i have financial security maybe. Still I have sex and we are safe about it. We avoid her period use rhythm and condoms. I also keep looking at spermicidal lubes but I don't know how safe they are.

Assuming it was with my SO, my child will be subject to

-a family history of insanity and psychosis, and severe depression from both sides.
-Heart problems and heart disease again both sides
-Cancer, and a good lot of it. Both sides.
-Diabetes from my side
-Racial mix that in this day and age would make life hell.
-a Possibility of inheriting my own metabolic disorder.

I'm 25. I already have spikes of my blood pressure hitting 210 over 180. it averages on 155 over 130 and I drink beer, take aspirin, and turned down the prescription to Coumadin.

I in no way want to extend my lineage. That child is doomed from the start, and nothing I will pass on is worth the early death toll it's more than likely to have.

But even these scares do not stop me from wanting to have sex. Especially safe sex.

As for sex without commitment. Be upfront and tell someone that's what you're after. Tell the truth it shouldn't be too hard. As much as I may dislike it, slutty is trendy today. And nigh all women enjoy sex.

FWIW I am Christian and marriage is a goal of ours, at the moment it's just not financially possible. I don't think that marriage is some kind of divine promise to procreate. In my immediate family and myself (not Master's side) there is:

Huntington's disease - a degenerative condition similar to Parkinson's or Altzheimer's
Epilepsy
Atopia - allergy to everything, pollen, pets, dust, wheat, dairy, you name it.
Weak kidneys.

Not a fantastic gene pool. We'll abstain.

The Zagst gene pool usually produces strong, healthy kids who have very powerful immune systems when they reach adulthood -- Both me and my dad only get sick like twice a year, sometimes less, sometimes a little more. Most of us have no allergies, but some of us have high blood pressure. As for me, I have no physical disorders, but I am bipolar and ADHD. When I was 19 I was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with chronic depression and was put on meds. I was bad -- terrified to death of everything to the point that I wanted to kill myself just to escape the fear. I couldn't sleep because I was scared aliens would come in my window and get me. I couldn't go to the bathroom at night because I was terrified a ghost would be in the hallway waiting for me. After a while, I decided I didn't want to be dependant on any substance, so I abruptly stopped my meds and have never been to another psychologist/psyciatrist since. I willed my mind to calm, and over time, I was able to manage my fears without meds. Now I laugh when I think back to how fucking crazy I was, lol. I'm still crazy, of course, but aren't we all?

But yeah, good genes as far as physical bodies go. Still, I'm not ready to have little ones depend on me -- between my stepmom and mom, people have been depending on me my entire life. I want a several year break before having kids, if I even ever settle down.

I can empathise a little as one of my closest friends, who is also my business partner, is bipolar and has chronic OCD. It really does affect his daily life. Every now and again, everything gets too much for him and he'll have what's optimistically referred to as 'an episode.' He gets paranoid and loses trust in people, he fears everything and he cleans his apartment until it falls apart. Sometimes he gets suicidal but that generally happens at the end and passes relatively swiftly. Once he's scared the shit out of himself by thinking all the worst thoughts, he begins to get a grip and some perspective again. It goes in cycles but after 5 years I've still no idea what, if anything, triggers him off.

I haven't been diagnosed with OCD, but I think I have it -- I'm not a clean freak, but I can't stand smears on my glasses or spots on the screen, and when things seem out of place, it drives me nuts too. But not to the point that I like freak out and go crazy. It's gotten better than it was a few years ago.

There are still times my problems and fears may rise up too much, like if I watch something on TV about ghosts, later that night I'll be terrified to close my eyes, thinking every shadow movement is a ghost, until I finally force myself asleep. See, telling myself ghosts aren't real doesn't help, because I know they are real -- ghosts and faeries have messed with me before. Like, one night I was just on the verge of sleep, when suddenly, a ghost or faerie knocked all my stuff off the top of my entertainment center. I jumped up when a heard the crash, and saw all the stuff on the floor of my room. The door was shut and everyone was asleep, so it had to be a ghost or faerie. Another time my closet door closed by itself. Another time my fan turned itself off and was still plugged in. The switch turned itself from hi to off. My grandma's ghost has visited me in my sleep before. Plus I'm Pagan, and in our religion, ghosts and faeries are very real. So, It's not as easy as saying they don't exist and can't hurt me, because they DO and they CAN.

Last edited:
Well I would never question your beliefs.

Personally I'm a Christian and I have never experienced anything supernatural so I hold the belief that if spirits exist they are under God's jurisdiction and that the spirit realm (if it exists) is none of my business. I don't meddle. I would hate to think that I could disturb someone's peace.

I know a little about Pagan and Druidic philosophy as a couple I know are practising pagans but it's not something I believe in myself. I do like it as a close bond with nature and the respect for all life that paganism teaches. I was also interested in the 'handfasting' ceremony they had at their wedding and the vows they exchanged. I didn't think that pagans did monogamy but I guess it's a personal choice.

My best friend believes in ghosts and is convinced that she has been visited by a couple of deceased family members, one of whom warned her about an event that later came to pass. I don't know if ghosts and spirits exist myself because I've never seen or felt them. I reserve judgement on that one.

Yeah, what's real and what isn't is a matter of perspective in a way. As Morpheus put it, "What is reality? Something you can see, touch, smell? If that's the case, reality is nothing more than electronic pulses sent to your brain," or something along those lines. Everyone has their own beliefs. One of the great things about Paganism is that there is no set book of religion, as with the Bible. We're free to believe what we want so long as we respect nature and all life. However, this doesn't mean avoid killing or become vegetarians -- killing and hunting are nature themselves. If no one killed, and no one hunted, the world would become overpopulated. I believe that the Balance of Nature must endure -- the old must die so the young can live on and continue the cycle till the end of time. I no longer mourn death the way most people do -- it's part of the cycle and the Balance. Someone dies, their soul moves in to the afterlife where they endure a period of reflection, and then they are reincarnated to learn more. At least, that's what I believe. Lions and Tigers hunt and eat, right? Some would say "We're not animals, we shouldn't act like them," but I beg to differ -- we are animals. The only difference between us and them is the level of our intelligence. That doesn't mean we have the right to hold ourselves higher than them or claim we are superior. Sorry, I'm a huge animal rights activist. I'm a member of PETA and ASPCA. I once got in trouble at a job for putting up flyers to boycott KFC for tortuing their chickens. I still refuse to eat there. KFC, I mean.

Alvin and the Chipmunks is a five-time Grammy Award-winning animated music group created by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. in 1958. The group consists of three singing animated chipmunks: Alvin, the mischievous troublemaker, who quickly became the star of the group; Simon, the tall, bespectacled intellectual; and Theodore, the chubby, impressionable sweetheart. The trio is managed by their human father and confidant, David Seville. In reality, David Seville was Bagdasarian's stage name, and the Chipmunks themselves are named after the executives of their original record label, Liberty Records: Alvin Bennett (the president), Simon Waronker (the founder and owner), and Theodore Keep (the chief engineer).

The Chipmunks act began with recordings first brought to life in Bagdasarian's 1950s novelty recordings under the name David Seville and the Chipmunks. For stage purposes, such as during an appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, Bagdasarian lip-synched the words of "David Seville" in front of a small puppet theater, with puppets of the three Chipmunks also lip-synching. The puppets looked similar to the Chipmunk illustrations on the covers of some of the group's 45 RPM records. The characters were an unprecedented success, and the singing Chipmunks and their manager were given life in several animated cartoon series, using redrawn, anthropomorphic chipmunks, and eventually motion pictures.

Alvin and the Chipmunks was an American animated television series to feature the singing characters The Chipmunks, produced by Bagdasarian Productions in association with Ruby-Spears Productions from 1983-87, and DIC Entertainment from 1988-90. It aired from 1983 to 1990 on NBC and was based on 1961–62's The Alvin Show. The show introduced The Chipettes, three female versions of the Chipmunks with their own human counterpart, Miss Beatrice Miller (who joined the cast in 1986). In 1988, the show switched production companies to DiC Entertainment and was renamed just The Chipmunks.

In 1987, during the show's fifth season, the Chipmunks' only animated feature film, The Chipmunk Adventure, was released to theaters by The Samuel Goldwyn Company. The film was directed by Janice Karman and featured the Chipmunks and Chipettes in a contest traveling around the world.

In its eighth and final season, the show again switched titles to The Chipmunks Go to the Movies. Each episode was a spoof of a Hollywood film like Back to the Future or King Kong. Several television specials featuring the characters were also released.

In 1990, the documentary Alvin and the Chipmunks: Five Decades with the Chipmunks was produced. That year, the Chipmunks also teamed up with other contemporary cartoon characters (such as Bugs Bunny and Garfield) for the drug abuse-prevention special Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue.

*glomps Jeff* Be seeing you soon. August is moving day. Hope we can hang out some time. :)

*laughs* Yeah. Just hanging out is good too. Doesn't have to be a movie...though I do love coffee. :D Did you hear they're making a new Mummy movie.

Back