Em's Hideaway

I will have to be sure to post for you today, wouldn’t want you to be too comfortable.

haha Yeah my reprieve lasted only a couple of hours. But I like it that way lol

Looking forward to your response :)

Me too, words just weren’t coming the last couple days hoping for more luck today, your last post was good :)

Into elves lately

81c361e8fee16e43f2ee9c1257907ceb.jpg

1570397659_devushka-s-lukom-art-75.jpg

1fdf5bd694b9ebf3bcb586f4189ecda5.jpg

161970-8121183-600.jpg

Editted for humongous pictures. lol

Last edited:
It's 3am and my eyes are blurry and I'm about to sleep for 10 hours now but seeing this is so satisfying.

Also I'm almost to hit 500 posts!

When can I put in a custom title that shows up under my username?

Attachments

• threads.jpg
    threads.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
It's 3am and my eyes are blurry and I'm about to sleep for 10 hours now but seeing this is so satisfying.

Also I'm almost to hit 500 posts!

When can I put in a custom title that shows up under my username?

Congratulations on the 500. Unfortunately, the custom title thing that was available at 1,000 posts has been broken for about three years.

That's not the custom title that you're asking about. It's actually the custom signature that you're asking about. You just have to use Edit Signature under the control panel on the left side of your User CP. Just fill it in like a normal post. There is no requirement for filling it in. Speaking of which, you've already editing it. so you should know what you are asking about silly.

Just add them in as a clickable link, like mine. That simple.

Last edited:
That's not the custom title that you're asking about. It's actually the custom signature that you're asking about. You just have to use Edit Signature under the control panel on the left side of your User CP. Just fill it in like a normal post. There is no requirement for filling it in. Speaking of which, you've already editing it. so you should know what you are asking about silly.

Just add them in as a clickable link, like mine. That simple.
No, I believe she is referring to the custom title that appears below that of some user's names such as myself, mine is Avatar of Fantasy.

Em, it's after 1,000 posts, but I'm honestly not sure if that function still works after the profile feature broke, I think I've seen some change theirs since then but I have not figured out how to change mine. I can poke around for you.

If you are wanting to have them grouped in one post, which I think might be what you are wanting to do....Just create a single post with a link and description to all of them here. Then create a single post link in your signature pointing to them, like you've done with the SRP Profile link in your signature.

The picture she link shows the story replies to all her threads. But my bad if she was referring to the custom title, lol. What she linked and asked confused me for a bit.

It looks like they got rid of the title option completely. It's nowhere in the User CP options.

It looks like they got rid of the title option completely. It's nowhere in the User CP options.
I believe that's because it was a function of edit profile which has been broken for years. so back in the day it was after 1,000 posts but I don't think it's a thing anymore.

but your explanation about linking all the threads in the same place is accurate I was going off the words of what she was seemingly asking.

Yeah I was asking about the title underneath my username and above my avatar.

Guess I'll just have to settle for being a "Literotica Guru". hah

And hope the option somehow becomes available at post 1000 lol

Yeah I was asking about the title underneath my username and above my avatar.

Guess I'll just have to settle for being a "Literotica Guru". hah

And hope the option somehow becomes available at post 1000 lol
you can only hope ;)

Ahh a handful of delicious posts just before bed! How will I resist?

sleeping_beauty_by_jeffach-d741tvc.jpg

ooof, what is her story, she's something else, and who's the guy? Knight in shining armor? Or Douchebag in not so shining armor? :D

Hi, co-writers!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often as I had been in the past. I just haven't been feeling in the writing mood as often. Hopefully, I will feel inspired again soon.

I always look forward to your posts, Em, but don’t pressure yourself. This should be fun!

Hi, co-writers!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often as I had been in the past. I just haven't been feeling in the writing mood as often. Hopefully, I will feel inspired again soon.

Burnout is a real thing, especially if you get too invested and suddenly it becomes a chore or a job not a hobby. Take your time and make sure you’re just enjoying it when you do respond.

Burnout is a real thing, especially if you get too invested and suddenly it becomes a chore or a job not a hobby. Take your time and make sure you’re just enjoying it when you do respond.

Fully agree.

So glad to see ya back Emstar, but you can always take the time you need. Everyone has to enjoy themselves.

Agreed with the gentlemen above, this is a hobby, if its not fun anymore, then its not worth doing. I've been there, too many threads = burnout for a bit.

Relax and take your time, no rush on my end, that dumbass Josh can wait :D

Back