Em's Hideaway

Emstar303

Literotica Guru
Welp, I've definitely bitten off more threads than I can chew but I don't regret it lol

So I've decided to make a lounge space for myself so I can keep better track of all my characters for the various rps I'm involved in here.

Visitors feel free to post. We can use this space to brainstorm too. I'll probably post some images at some point to help me picture my stories more clearly - I hope it doesn't mess up the image in your head you've created of my characters, but it's fun for me to do. I'm also going to use this space to keep basic descriptions of what my characters looks like. I am starting to see why some rpers name all their characters the same now haha

A few things to know about me
  • I love brainstorming! Planning out the outline of a story and thinking up potential plot points is really fun.
  • I can generally post once a week. Sometimes more if I have a free day to myself and I'm feeling particularly proflic and horny lol Sometimes less when real life gets busy.
  • I don't mind playing with average looking characters - not everyone has to be a greek god/dess. I will play whatever body type you prefer, generally.
  • I really enjoy writing fanfiction. Idk why - I enjoy getting in the characters heads and it's especially fun to rp it since it's like you're with the character... lol I'm a huge dork. Anyway just throwing that out there.
  • Replies will be answered in any order I damn well please! lol jk, well, kind of. I try to answer in order of received, but there are times when I'm just feeling one thread or another, or someone is online at the same time as me, or I feel like responding to a sex scene or feel like responding to the world-building, build up posts instead. Please don't nag me if I don't post for just a few days. I mean no offense and I will reply as soon as I feel inspired! :rose:

Current Threads
Final Fuckasy
Based in the world of FF7 Remake, Tifa and Jessie get more than they bargained for when they attempt to get information from Don Corneo, and Aerith finally gets captured by the Turks.

Don't Fuck With the Occult
Scooby Doo but erotic. I'm playing Velma, Daphne, a gothic villain, and a demon.

Corrupting the Innocent
Candace, a barely legal teen is blackmailed into sex with her father's jealous subordinate.
Blond, blue-eyed. 18. Humongous tits.

The Study Group Orgy
Somehow, one horny guy and girl persuade the rest of the girls in their study group to take a sexual study break.
Tiffany: Very tall, messy long brunette hair, modest. Humongous tits.
Amy: Very short, short black hair, thick-rimmed purple glasses. Giant tits.
Amanda: Atheltic build, cheerleader, blond wavy hair, blue eyes. Big tits.

Pussy Island
A group of plane crash survivors from a Catholic elementary school are all grown up and craving cock. Unfortunately, there is none around, until one day a mysterious stranger washes up on the island...

Beauty Among Beasts
Spoiled and bratty Princess Sarissa strays too far from home after being rejected by a prince and gets captured by orcs. She starts to discover being a Slut is a lot more fun than being a princess ever was!

Wicked Fairy Tales
Snow, not so pure, White
Jane and her Jungle Man

Em from another life
*Old threads and threads I was in back when I was Emstar202 before my account got messed up and I had to be born anew!

All Grown Up
A brother discovers his sister is a cam girl.

The Virgin Sacrifice
Lily, a simple farmgirl is sent to a dragon in the mountains as the kingdom's sacrifice in the hopes it will prevent the dragon from tormenting them, but things are not as they appear.
Brunette, hazel-eyed. Tall and pretty slender. Medium breasts

The Child of Destiny
A playful elf and a dutiful paladin are forced to have sex as part of a bizarre ritual.

Royal Duty
Eleanor, a Queen from a small island kingdom, must come up with a new plan to secure her kingdom's safety in the future after the King dies.
Long, dark, elegant hair. Emerald eyes. Tan skin but it's gotten paler in her new kingdom.

The Breeding Program
Venus, one of the last women alive, is behind in her quota of embryos, and two government goons are sent to "investigate."
Blue eyes, brown hair. Curvy.

Year 2378
Two government enforcers come to check up on Venus for failing to fulfill her monthly quota of embryos.

Year 2372
Six years earlier, Venus is revealed to the space station and her virginity is promised to one lucky man. Venus quickly learns her place in the world.

Succubus Island
A horny succubus, Alanna, finds her new target.
Whatever you want her to look like! But in default form: redhead, tall, huge boobs, tight body

Welcome to the Wasteland
Based in the world of Fallout, Lucy, an innocent young woman, is forced out of the sanctuary of the vault to fend for herself in the post-apocalyptic world.
Pale complexion, freckles, auburn hair, 18 years old

Chubby Little Step Sis
Emma's put on a few pounds at college, but her stepbrother doesn't seem to mind.
Blond college freshmen with a doughy midsection and giant boobs

"Unexpected Item in Bagging Area"
I think this was my first ever srp on here. idk how I feel about it now. I feel like my writing was kind of cliche and so overly dramatic but I still enjoyed re-reading it you know? ha It maaay have been inspired by my mundane part time job. lol My one regret is I don't think I made them bang in the baggage area. The title was just clickbait ;)

I Have Never...
Based in the Walking Dead universe! Beth/Daryl. We never got to the sex scene but this is rife with sexual tension. Same co-writer as above.

A Royal Journey
A princess receives a steamy massage from one of her knights.

When It All Began
Game of Thrones Cersei/Jaime. Incest of the sibling variety for those of you unfamiliar with the show.

Second Best
Final Fantasy 10, Rikku/Wakka haha Unfortunately my partner disappeared before the sex though, so this one remains rated T. Lots of fun sexual tension though.

The Summoner and her Loyal Guardian
Also Final Fantasy 10, Yuna/Tidus. Only foreplay.

Seducing the Stepbrother
Lexi teaches her younger stepbrother all she knows.

Out of my League
A cam girl is blackmailed into being a sex slave.

Milk
I play the guy in this dystopian future where women are basically slaves to a drug known as "milk" that makes them desperate for sex.

Last edited:
Just poppin’ in to say hi. I like your description of our thread, Em.

The Study Group Orgy
Somehow, one horny guy and girl persuade the rest of the girls in their study group to take a sexual study break.
Tiffany: Very tall, messy long brunette hair, modest. Humongous tits.
Amy: Very short, short black hair, thick-rimmed purple glasses. Giant tits.
Amanda: Atheltic build, cheerleader, blond wavy hair, blue eyes. Big tits.

Ya, I'm 99% sure the guy has mind control powers. It's the only thing that makes sense!

PS. HOW!? Just HOW!? do you write this much!

hahaha he's got some sorter superpower for sure

I don't know. Probably because with this whole "working from home thing" I've been writing more than I should be...

Haha, that's me too, for sure. There's this little voice in the back of my mind going: "You can probably fit in one more..."

Glad you feel the same! Yeah to be honest it's becoming a problem xD Like no one has said anything, but in my soul, I'm like I should really be working right now...

I'm forcing myself to go into the office tomorrow to get some real work done. Sorry to my virtual friends haha

Passionate Kisses

1b1c2eb0-6a93-11ea-a685-0fb7e3b5119b_800_420.jpeg

kiss-video-1_28498_2850698b.jpg

18fcb805fa5d628ca537bd6b719ca6a0.jpg

Physical-Changes-to-Body-When-Kissi0464819851533303236.jpg

Love it Em. The kiss pictures are great. We're going to have to give those study group girls some one-on-one time.

I think it’s always the trap of lit to take on too many rps. I know Even I do it after 13 years here. You’d think I’d learn lol. I don’t usually forget character’s names, though have called one or two the wrong name before.

Love it Em. The kiss pictures are great. We're going to have to give those study group girls some one-on-one time.

Felix,
I'm sure they'd like that, especially Amanda lol The island girls on the other hand... Jack's gonna have his hands full with a plane's worth of hungry young woman ;P

I think it’s always the trap of lit to take on too many rps. I know Even I do it after 13 years here. You’d think I’d learn lol. I don’t usually forget character’s names, though have called one or two the wrong name before.

Gladiator,
haha yeah you have a lot too! I was thinking it would be great to always have something to reply to, but I think 12 is enough. I've reached my limit! I don't forget their names, but like switch them up. Lily for Lucy for example. I'm trying to be more distinct in my names now. lol

Lol yes, and all of mine aren’t even in my sig, cause I’m just that lazy.

12, yikes that’s a lot.

You have at least 12 too! haha Including ours

Fair point, though not all mine are active regularly, some get a few posts a year. And there might be a couple in that list not active at all but there are two missing from there so yeah I have a bunch too.

I had to count mine after reading this exchange. I only have ten, but I’ve got three more brewing in PMs, so I’m comin’ for you two!

That’s a joke, to be clear. Let’s not turn this into a competition. I wouldn’t be able to resist.

Gladitor, woah posting only a few times a year? That's crazy! Talk about anticipation lol

Nouh that is hilarious. Yes, let's please not turn this into a competition. My entire life can't revolve around my fantasies... as much as I wish it could hahaha

Yeah, when you put it like that it doesn’t sound too bad. Especially once we give our characters happy endings (I mean literally, not the euphemism. This time.)

Yea, just don't get into too many you can't keep up. Lol, still fun to write with you though.

Gladitor, woah posting only a few times a year? That's crazy! Talk about anticipation lol

Nouh that is hilarious. Yes, let's please not turn this into a competition. My entire life can't revolve around my fantasies... as much as I wish it could hahaha

The top one in my thread list has about 35 posts in 6 years, I will continue to wait for her to post when she can such an amazing story.

Some of my others have stretched out over a couple years as real life happens, it’s nice to have been able to pick some of them back up.

Felix,
I'm sure they'd like that, especially Amanda lol The island girls on the other hand... Jack's gonna have his hands full with a plane's worth of hungry young woman ;P

Oh yeah, his hands will be full of nubile tit-flesh and pussies. The question is, are the girls ready for him?

Looking forward to you finding some time for us to find out.

Back